The start of my new job......HIM AGAIN!!!!

Does bumping someone makes you fall in love or is it a fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the morning and do my daily routine, I went down after I bath and saw Doojoon oppa cooking.

“ Good morning oppa!” I went down the stairs and went to him.

“ morning, baby” he said

“ what’s cooking? smells good” I said and enjoy the smell of bacon and egg.

“bacon, egg and fried rice, want some?” he raised the spatula.

“of course, why not. I won’t back out if food is my enemy” I said and he laughed.

“ you’re so cute baby” he said as he put the bacon, egg and fried rice in the table then we dug in.

When I’m done eating I went to my room to change to my new uniform, I told oppa about my new job being a receptionist, and his happy. I went out, and bid goodbye to Doojoon oppa.

“ Oppa, I’ll be going, bye” I went near him and kiss him in the cheek.

“Wait!” doojoon oppa yelled while his eating the munchkins.

“ Yes?” I stopped at the door, waiting for him to say something.

“ Beast will be hear, be home at “ he said and looked at his watch. “ this 9:00 pm or I’ll get you in the hotel?”

“ How about you’ll get me at the hotel at 8:30 pm since its my off” I said

“ okay” he went back watching the tv.

“Bye oppa” I yelled and went out.

“ bye baby! i get you later.” He shouted back so that I can hear him.

            I drove to the Don Ceilo’s Hotel and parked, I went to the office of my boss Mr.Choi. I knocked the door, then went inside.

“ oh, Ms. Yoon, I finally met you, have a seat please” he said. Well Mr. Choi is really handsome but his already married and has 2 children, his age is 39 year old. His wife is the Famous model in Korea, her name is  Choi Hani * let’s pretend that it exist hehehehe….. its my imagination* I went to the desk and sit. So you’ll be starting this morning  for your job. He told me to go to the personnel’s office and my desk will be the first desk, so I put my things then hea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter