Guess what? i saw his GODDAMN FACE Again

Does bumping someone makes you fall in love or is it a fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My job was fine. My boss told me that I will be the MC for the next Conference in the Hotel and it will be this day.

            I went to the Coffee shop in the hotel since the conference will start in 30 minutes. I went inside.

“ Hi, John” I waved to him. His one of my friend in the hotel.

“ What can I do for you, my beautiful lady?” he said smiling. Well his handsome but not my type of guy, were just friends and I’m not ready for relationships.

“ Shut up John, hey can I have a I cup of hot chocolate and please  put it with marshmallows”. Its not allowed to put marshmallows in hot chocolate because I will still pay but if I will ask it from John its free, you know friends.

“ I’ll be fired if I’ll do that again, just like last time we almost caught by Mr. Choi” he said then turn back . he started making the hot chocolate.

“ You its okay, If you don’t want to put some MARSHMALLOWS” I really let him hear the last part. I know if I do that he would secretly put.

“ Here” he handed my hot chocolate with marshmallows.

“ thank you John” I got the mug and saw marshmallows “oh, john I love you so much”

“ shut up, I Hate you” he said, then we laughed in unison. Suddenly the bell rang, another costumer.

CLING.

Someone went in. And they are many, I sat near the window reading the script on what will happen later. Then there was this guy went near me.

“ BINGO! Its you again,~~~~ right?” That is really familiar then viola its him.

“Do I Know You Mr.?” I asked, then stood up.

“hey, hey, I’m being nice here” he said

“ yeah,yeah and I don’t even know you” I went straight to the conference hall for preparation.

2o minutes passed

 Then I went to the stage..  I’m kinda nervous here.

BREATHE. BE CALM. BREATHE. BE CALM. FIND YOUR INNER S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter