It's my break.. YES!!!

Does bumping someone makes you fall in love or is it a fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I went out of my house, I saw a black car, and I think the owner is not from here in this place. Then I walk to the coffee shop. The car went after me like its following me. When I stop the car will stop to. For the last thing I stop again and face the car, I tapped the window and its him again.

“ hi, good morning” he said smiling at me.

“hey will you stop following me, its really annoying” I went in the shop, I saw him park.

I ordered a hot chocolate and three muffins then I sat down at the table for two. I notice that Chunji sat at the vacant chair with a cup of latte and three monster cookies which is the big one.* the size is like six inch.

“ Why are you here?” munching my muffin.

“You? Why are you here?” is he really dumb? DUHHH!!! Here eating moron!

“ What do you think. What I’m doing now?”  raising an eyebrow at him, then munched my second muffin.

“ okay, what will you do today?” he asked in a serious tone. WHAT A MIRACLE!

“Nothing. Why?” I said curious on what will he say next, because for the first time his serious.

“Well I’m thinking that can we hang out?” he scratched his back of the neck. Well, his weird today.

“Okay.” I said straight forward. I don’t like staying in the house alone. So how about kill the time with him, we might discover something on him..

So, we eat “happily” we still had a little fight even when we are eating. It was fun having him as my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter