My break ( part 2!)

Does bumping someone makes you fall in love or is it a fate?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When we finished our food, we went to the amusement park. We saw people with their family and children playing as well as the teenage couples are there.

 

            “ So what ride we will ride first” as we went to the center of the  park.

“Well how about lets try that” he pointed at the bump cars, well its for kids.

“ Oh GOD! WHAT A BABY” I went near the roller coaster. “How about a roller coaster ride?” I look at him, his face went pale.

“ Are you afraid?” I said challenging him.

“WHO? ME? NO!” he said.

“Are you sure? You know we can ride other rides.” I said.

HEY! WHY AM I CONCERN. ESPECIALLY TO HIM? OH MY GOD! I’M NOT IN LOVE, NOT ON HIM.

“Yes. Come on or there would be no seats for us” he grabbed my hand and went to the line and wait for our turn on having a seat.

Well he sat beside me. GOD. MY HEART BEATS SOOOOO FASSSTTT!!!! WHAT’S WRONG ????

The ride started our hands are still holding I did not bother because by the looks on Chunji he needs a person where he can hold a hand. In fact he is cute in this state. People shouting to be relieve. Because the ride is super thrilling. I look at my side and saw Chunji holding tight on my hand and screaming he’s kinda pale a bit, only. The ride was done. I went out then I look for Chunji. Since the ride is done he went away, he didn’t even say where. I went near the bench of the roller coaster booth. There I found him, he is sitting near the tree with close eyes.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter