4

Daddy Long Legs

 “YAAA~ SULLI...!!!Can you explain me what is this?!!” Gyuri scold me. Her expression was full of anger. Like a bomb that could explode anytime. I couldn’t do anything. I lowered my head, gazed on the floor. My mind was blank. I didn’t expect that this incident would be happened.

I was sure that I have been save the script I wrote last night. But what happened just now was my flash disk couldn’t be open. Unfortunately the script that should be used for today broadcast was not printed yet. And the file was on my flash disk. Then I remembered the incident the morning before I came here.

 

---oOo---

---flashback---

I woke up late and was in hurry, tried for not coming late again to the office. I ran with all my strength, burst among the crowd of people. I fell on the ground when suddenly a woman bumped me from behind. My bag was dropped and all the stuff inside was scattered out. The woman quickly apologized and helped me gathering my stuff. She accidently stepped on my flash disk that still lying outside. I could hear a crack voice coming from that incident. I was panic but still manage to stay calm. Then I continued on my way to the office. And that’s the whole story.

---end of flashback---

---oOo---

 

“So how is this, Eunhyuk PD?? The broadcast will be air soon” said one of the staff full of anxiousness.

Everyone was in panic mode. The boardcast would be air in just a few minute later and the script wasn’t ready yet. I was thinking hard, looking for the best solution.

 

“PD-nim, do you have a paper?” I said, breaking the silent.

“Eeh, what are you gonna do?” said the staff.

Without hesitation Luna helped me to take the paper. I started to write the script on the paper, exactly the same as the one I wrote last night.  

 

A Nice Day for Love

Good morning, how’s your day?

Do you know why Monday is the hardest day in a week?

That’s because you always feel worries on Sunday night…

Therefore, don’t like worrying something before they happen…

 

“YAA~ are you kidding me??!!” said Gyuri.

“You want me to read this poor handwriting??” she continued, still in pissed.

“Calm down, Gyuri” said Eunhyuk PD. I was still continued to write the script.

“Huuh, nonsense!!! PD-nim, are you sure she’s a writer? I’m not going to boardcast today!!!”

“Gyuri-ah, please… just for today, I’m begging you. Okay??” Eunhyuk PD tried to persuade her. She finally agreed and the boardcast begin.

 

After the boardcast was over, I got out of the room.  Walking down to the corridor and finally reached the end of the hall. I leaned against the window, near a vending machine. I contemplated what had happened just now.

“How can I be so stupid like this?” I thought and sighed.

“Sulli-ssi, here you are” Eunhyuk PD shouted and waved his hand.

“Ooh, Eunhyuk PD” I said.

“Here, drink this to get over your exhausted” Eunhyuk PD said and gave me a can of cold juice.

“Thanks Eunhyuk PD” I said.

“Emm…I’m really sorry for what happened just now. I make a big mistake on my first boardcast” I continued. I couldn’t look at Eunhyuk PD. I was ashamed and guilty for making him disappointed.

“Ahahahaha~ It’s okay Sulli. Don’t mind it. You did a great job. How can you remember all the script and write it that fast? That’s amazing you know. But next time you have to be better…hoho” he said, tried to comfort me.

“Ehehehe~ thanks Eunhyuk PD. That’s because I have a sharp memory…hehe” I said, feel relief that Eunhyuk PD didn’t angry to me.

“Anyway, do you like the house?” asked Eunhyuk PD.

“Of course, I love it. Do you know the owner of the house Eunhyuk PD?” I asked. Eunhyuk PD didn’t answer. He looked surprised by the question. I was waiting for his answer but he remained silent.

“Eunhyuk PD?” I called him.

“Eeh…he…he used to worked here” he stuttering. At the same time, his phone was ringing. So I couldn’t hear what he said properly. All I heard was just ‘worked here’.

“Yes, okay. I got it. I’ll be right there” Eunhyuk PD answered the phone caller.

“Sorry Sulli, I have to go right now” said Eunhyuk PD.

“Yes, it’s okay” I said.

“Bye then” he waved his hand.

“Bye”

---oOo---

 

After Eunhyuk PD passed, I was keep thinking about the owner of the house. My mind drifted to the painting hang on the wall. The beautiful woman with a long hair and smile on her face.

“So, she used to worked here…” I murmured.

 

I pressed the elevator button. When the door was almost closed, a voice suddenly heard.

“Wait…” A man with a heap of books on his hands appeared.

“Thank you” he said.

 

I was stunned, fascinated by his appearance. He was tall and really handsome. His hair was dark, and he has a fair white skin. Totally looked like a main character in the comic. He was stand beside me. We keep remained silent.

 

I glanced at him. I could feel his fresh scent.

‘What is this? Is it perfume? No, I guess it’s cologne…’ I thought in my mind. I knew it’s not polite, but his attraction was too strong.

‘Maybe he’s one of employer here’ I guessed.

 

 

A/N : Hello~~ another chapter :))

Sorry for the grammar error, English is not my first languange...and I'm still working hard to be better...hehehe

Thanks to the readers and all the subscribers...

Love you~~ <3