2

Daddy Long Legs

“I’m sorry miss, I can’t allow you to enter this office. It’s for employer only” the security man of the boardcast station said.

“But sir, I’memployer here. This is my first day. Please believe me” you begged to the man.

“Then show me your identity card if you really is” he said.

You looked for the ID card in your bag but you couldn’t find it.

“Aiiisssh, where is it?? Did I forget to bring that?? Aigooo~~”

“Do you looking for this miss?” a man suddenly called from behind. He was held an ID card. You turned around and found yourself amazed by his height.

Then you quickly back to reality and replied his answer.

“Aaah, yes. That’s mine. Thank you sir” you smiled and pickedthe card.

“You must be careful next time” he said as he walked toward the office.The security bowed 90 degree as the man passed by.

You turned around and showed your ID card to the security.

“See, I’m employer here. Remember next time” you said while stick your tongue out.

-At the office-

“Yaaa~~, where’s the new writer?How can she be late in the first day?!” Gyuri said angrily. She’s one of the famous announcer in Seoul.

“I don’t know. I heard that she used to work at the countryside boardcast station before” said one of the staff.

“Whaaat?? Countryside broadcast station?? I wonder what kind of show she did before. We need a proffesional writer now, not an amateur” said Gyuri.

“Don’t worry, Gyuri-ssi.” the staff tried to comfort her.

“Yaa~~ Luna, do you know something about our new writer?” she asked Luna. Luna is one of writer in that boardcast station.

“I don’t know.” said Luna calm, still busy with her laptop.

“Yaa~~!!! How dare you to chatting right now??!!” she yelled at Luna.

 

At the same time, the door opened. The PD entered the room.

 

“Ehmm~~ Okay everyone. This is Choi Jin Ri-shi. She’s a new writer herefor our summer program next week” the PD said.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Choi Jin Ri. Just call me Sulli. Please take care of me and I hope we can make a good work” you bowedto the other staff. Everyone attention was on you. Gyuri stared at you with her fierce eyes.

 “You can sit over there, and if you need something you can call me at my office” the PD pointing at an empty seat.

“Yes, thanks Lee Hyuk Jae-nim” you said.

“Ahahahaha, just call me Eun Hyuk, okay?”he said and winked at you. Then he left the room. After he left, the atmosphere was still awkward. Everyone was in silent.

“I heard that you work at at the countryside boardcast station before?” Gyuri broke the silent.

“You better not be late if you want to be in this team” said the other staff.

“I’m sorry for coming late. But, yes. I work at the countryside boardcast station before. And my program is called ‘Boo~~boo~~kiss me tonight’...” you excitedly sang along and dance with hilarious movement.

“Grrr~~ Your so dead PD Lee!!! How can I work with this silly girl” Gyuri said in her mind. Her face was full of annoyed. Then she left the room.

 

“Hi Sulli, I’m Luna” a lady with eccentric style suddenly offering her hand.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet you” you smile and shake your hand.

“I’m ’89 liner, and you?” she asked.

“Aaa~~ me too” you answered.

“We’re on the same age then. So, let’s talk informally”she said.

“Oke then...” you smiled at her.

 

A.N : Sorry another short chappie >< I'll try my best to update the next chapter as soon as possible...

Thank you so much for reading and subscribe my story...love you all...<3