3

Daddy Long Legs

Sulli's POV

 

“So, where do you live Sulli?” Luna asked me.

“I live in Incheon, but I was lived in Yoido before until I graduate from highschool” I said.

“Eeeh, that’s so far away you know” said Luna.

“You right, from what happened this morning I think it’s a bad idea to keep living there. Why don’t you move here?” suddenly Eunhyuk PD appear from behind.

With his suggestion, I moved to Seoul. He helped me find a boarding house. I didn’t expect that the house would be so huge. It’s like a castle. Too big for me who live alone acctually. On Sunday I looked around the house.

“You’re so lucky Miss to get this house with low cost” said an oldman from property agency.

“Really, thank you Sir”

“You should thanks to Mr. Presdir”he said.

“Mr. Presdir? Oh, you mean Mr. PD?Ahahaha...”

“Here’s the house, please enjoy living here” said the old man while helping me looking around the house.

“Wuaaaah, it’s really big” I said in amazed. “And beatiful...” I continued.

I followed the old man looking around the house. I still amazed with all the decoration. There were so many antique stuffs here. I touch one of the antique vase laid on the corner of the room.

“It’s beautiful...” I said in my mind.

“Ehmm...” the old man cleared his throath. “I would be glad if you don’t touch those antique stuffs here Miss Choi Jinri” he said.

“Ooh, I’m sorry Sir” I quickly apologized.

I looked up the window to see the garden view. The garden was arraged neatly. There were many kind of plants an flowers there. In the center, there was a water fountain. Make the garden looked perfect.

“Did you know what happen to the owner of this house Sir?” I asked.

“Hmmm...I don’t really know. I heard that they moved overseas to take a medical treatment. The owner was badly sick. I don’t know when they’ll come back. Until that day comes, please take care of the house. Okay?” said the man.

“Yes, Sir” I said, sobbed to the story he told just now.

I gazed at a big painting of a beautiful woman hanged on the wall. She’s beautiful. She’s smiled, but her smiled was kind a sad.

“I’m sorry to hear what happened to you, even in your young age” I said, still looked at the painting.

 

---oOo---

 

The next day Luna helped me looked around the office.

“How’s the house?”asked Luna.

“It’s really big...and beautiful. You have to come some day” I said.

“Sure~” she said with a smile on her face.

 

We walked through the hallway. She told me every detail of the office. Then we arrived in a room called “Database Room”.

“This is Database Room, you can find any books or CDs for your reference here” she explained to me.

“Wow, we should often come here next time” I said, still in amazed with the countless books and CDs that neatly arranged in the shelf.

“Anyways, when will you move to your new house?” Luna asked.

“Tonight” I answered.

 

---oOo---

 

“Thank you, Sir” I said to the worker who helped me moved my stuffs to my new house. I opened the door and walked to the living room. I stopped as I reached the big painting of the beautiful woman on the wall. I looked at the painting and smiled to her.

“Hi, nice too meet you again. Let’s be a good friends” I said and smiled to her.

 

To: Daddy Long Legs

Daddy, I’ve moved to my new house…

I have friends too…

My script will be air next week, you have to listen it, okay?!

Feels like I’m blessed with much happiness…

 

---oOo---

 

 

 

A/N:

Hi everyone~~ I'm come back again...

Sorry for not update this fics for a long time...

I'm kind a debating my self whether to continue this fics or not...><

I'm exicted to EXO's right now, so I have an idea to change the cast...that's why I'm still confused...

But well, I'm ended up to continue it with the original cast. Maybe next time I'll make an EXO's fics...kkkk

so, please enjoy ^^