1

Daddy Long Legs

(Nobody’s POV)

 

“Kriiiing...kriiiing...kriiiing...”

You slowly opened your eyes when you heard alarm ringing beside your bed. You turned it off so the sound stop immediately. You still half asleeped and you didn’t seem want to wake up. But then you remembered something.

“Oh my God!!!” you screamed and looked at the clock. It’s nine o’clock in the morning.

“Aiiiiish, damn...how, can I late in my first day to work...><”

You hurriedly get out of your bed and washed your face. You stop on the family picture that hang on your wall.

“I’m leaving first, Omma, Appa...wish me luck today...” you said to your parents figure in the picture.

Yes, you were an orphan. You lost your parents one year ago when you at 3rd grade high school. They were in car accident when they want to attend an event. That was the hardest time ever for you. But live must go on. You didn’t want to state in sad condition forever. You started to attended school after a week breakand slowly began your live again.

You still remembered the first time you met your very special and mysterious person. It was winter when you graduated from high school. And it was like a miracle when you finally passed the university entrance exams.

 

---flashback---

You ran with all your might to catch up the time. It was the last day for students to paid the  college tuition. After you enter the hall, you search administration center. You were hurry and didn’t see your way. You bumped to someone in front of you.

“Aaaaah!!!” you fell down to the floor. You stand up immediately to apologize.

“I’m sorr……” you quickly said but stop after you realize that the person you bumped into was already walked away.

“I’m sorry, sir” you said softly from behind.

After that you found the administration center and went to the front office.

“Excuse me, I want to paid the college tuition. My name is Choi Jin Ri” you said.

“Wait a moment please” the lady said while checking the computer.

“Nae”

“Choi Jin Ri-shi your tuition is already paid. A man came right before you and said that he’s your guardian” the lady said.

“Eeeh??” you asked, still confused. Then you remembered a man you bumped before. You quickly ran to search the man but the man was nowhere. It was too late to say thank you. All you remembered was that he’s a tall man and wore black suit. The day after, you received a letter. You read it carefully and began to cry. It’s was a letter from the mysterious man you met before. He still didn’t say his identity. But he said that he knew you well and he would be your guardian.

---end of flashback---

 

 

P.S Sorry it's a short chapter...hope you like it...:)

Comments are welcome...:D