To Korea.

Who's Next?

"I hope I can easily find dad." You thought as your plane landed on the tarmac of Incheon Airport. You unboarded the plane with your friend Yumi and went inside. "I'll grab something to drink in the cafe, okay?" You told Yumi. "Okay, I'll go get our bags, can you buy me a caramel frappe?" "Sure, just text me where we'll meet." You headed to the cafe. 

"One caramel and one choco chip frappe please." You said to the girl in the counter. You were about to hand her your money when the guy next to you in line said "Make that two choco chip." You saw the girl giggled "Sure." she said to the boy then she turned to you "Name please?" "Gela" You said.  You were going to give the payment for the orders to girl when the boy cut you again. He said something in Korean and pushed your hand lightly and gave the girl his money. Maybe he said that he will just pay for it since he unexpectedly placed his order with mine even though I don't know him. You thought so you said "Kansamnida" and walked to the side. 

He stood by your side and waited for his order too. You looked at him and studied his face. His hair was light-brown, he's tall and he's face looks like an angel's. He caught you staring at him and smiled then he spoke in Korean which obviously you didn't understand. Must be introducing his self . He held out his hand and you shook it. You wondered why he looks so familiar to you. You thought hard about it and ended up staring at the wall with a blank mind. You returned to reality when a hand waved infront of your face. It was the boy, he handed you your order and said "Bangapsumnida." then walked away.  

Well that's the only word I understood from him apart from annyeong. You said to yourself while walking out of the cafe. You tried to remember his face and where you saw it before... and then it hit you. He was the guy in that music video you saw on MTV, the one with long hair. Yeah, you remember he was the first Kpop Idol you were attracted to. Though, you didn't put the time to search for his name or his group's name. Curse me for not knowing that group's name.. 

You pulled out your phone from your bag and read Yumi's message. You were about to reply when you bumped your shoulder with someone and dropped your phone. "Sorry. I wasn't looking." You said to the guy and picked up your phone. You took a look on his face and headed to the entrance. 

"What took you so long?" Yumi asked when you got on the van. "Sorry." You apologised. "That's okay~ You bought a new casing for your phone?" She pointed her finger to the phone in your hand. "No." you looked at the phone and noticed she was right. "Eh? Oh. You're right. This must be the guy's phone." You told her. "What guy?" "I bumped into a guy earlier and dropped my phone. This must be his." You said. "So that means he got your phone?" she asked. "Oh. Yeah, maybe. How will I return this?" You looked outside the window and saw the airport dissappearing in sight. "Just text the person he recently texted and tell him that you got his/her friend's phone." Yumi told you. "But do it later, we'll it first." The van stopped infront of a restaurant. So you slid the phone to your back pocket and got out.