Angela Kim's History

Who's Next?

You are Angela Kim. Born on June 14, 1996 in Paris, France. Your dad is pure Korean while your mom is half British and half Filipino, that makes you 1/4 British and 1/4 Filipino. Your dad is the CEO of an appliance company in Korea called A-Kim Appliances and your mom was an artist.

You live in  Paris for 10 years until your mom died. She died because of cancer. Then your dad sent you to your aunt in the Philippines and he went to Korea to take care of his business.

Your aunt was evil, selfish, greedy, self-centered and bossy. She made you do all the work and  cleaning in the house and her salon while she go out and gamble with her friends. In school you were bullied because you cannot speak in perfect tagalog/filipino. Most of your classmates mocked your accent. It's not your fault, your mom never spoke filipino. You're not blaming her, it's just both of your parents only talked in French and English.

Having your first year in the Philippines be so horrible, you called your dad and begged him to let you come to Korea with him, but he said that he was in Italy that time and he was very busy. That was the last time you talked to him. You lost communication after a year. And instead of cheering you up saying "Maybe he's just busy" or "Don't worry, he'll call soon" your aunt told you that the reason your dad didn't call anymore was because you were such a pain in the back and a burden. She even told me that maybe my dad already have another woman. You didn't believe her. Why would I believe anything that she says? You thought.

When you were 13 you decided to chase your dreams of becoming a singer. You joined several contests in a nearby town. You always won first place, but you never told anyone about it especially your aunt. You would keep the trophies on a box and hide it in your room. One day you tried auditioning in one of the record labels in the Philippines. They told you to go to the callback the next week. That same day, you joined a contest. Unfortunately for you some of your aunt's friends was there. They told your aunt about you joining the contest.

So, when you got home you were greeted by your aunt. And as expected she yelled at you " I told you, Don't ever join those stupid contests without my permission!" "What permission? Even if I asked you, you would obviously say no!" You yelled back. Then I asked her why does she hate me so much. "You and your mom stole Yoo-Chul from me!" "What?" "Your dad. I liked him too, but your mother wqas the one he chose!" She pulled your hand and slapped a plane ticket in it the she pulled out your suitcases from behind the door and pushed them to you. "Go! and don't ever comeback! I can't stand you!" She yelled. "Fine! You know what? this is great, because I HATE LIVING WITH YOU!" You stormed out of the door and found your aunt's friends eavesdropping. "Ehem. umm.. Your aunt hates your mom. One reason was your dad and ever since they were little, your mom always gets what she wants. So that's why she's pouring her anger on you." One of them said. "Yeah, but I don't really care." You  replied.

You hailed a cab and went to the airport. You looked at the ticket "Well, Japan is better than living with her." You said to yourself.

When you arrived in Japan you used the money that your dad left you to buy a studio apartment and enroll yourself to school. So you stayed in Japan with your new found friendsby your side.