Meeting B-Bomb

Who's Next?

 

I bet you two are gonna be close.” Yumi crossed her two fingers with each other. “Yeah, right. I’m just gonna get my phone and return this.” “I have a strong feeling  about it.” She totally ignored what you just have said.

 

“Okay. Remember, this is B-Bomb, U-Kwon, Taeil, Jaehyo, Kyung and of course Zico oppa!~” She pointed each of the member on the picture. “Yeah, and if I hear a deep voice that’ll be P.O .” You said “You only remember P.O??” “No. Don’t worry, I’ll remember them. You’ve been talking about them since last night.” You reminded her. “Okay, then go and change! It’s already 2:30! Hurry!” She pushed you to your walk-in closet.

 

You came out wearing a grey short-sleeved hoodie with Mickey Mouse in the middle, black skinny jeans, Hi-top sneakers, a cap, shades and some other accessories. Yumi saw you and gasped. “Will you explain to me what you are wearing?” “Umm.. Okay. I chose this top because it’s hot outside. Then this jeans and shoes because they’re comfortable and a cap because like I said it’s hot. I always wear something like this why are you so surprised?” She glared at me and said. “We are meeting Block B. BLOCK B! You should wear something like this.” She pointed her finger up and down to what she was wearing. A floral dress, High heels and pearl accessories. “Yeah, I’ll pass.” “Fine.” She got her bag and you headed out of the door.

 

You entered the Brand New Stardom building and greeted the receptionist. “We’re here to return something to Block B.” Yumi said. “Ah. They’re in the studio. 8th floor, 5th door on the right.” The receptionist instructed. “Kansamnida.”

 

“Are you  nervous?” Yumi asked while you were waiting for the elevator. “No.” “Yeah. I expected that, you’re never nervous. Must’ve gained confidence from the contests you’ve joined.” She said. *Ding* The elevator stopped on the 3rd floor and a boy entered. You recognized him, he was B-bomb or Minhyuk, you remembered what Yumi told you. “Annyeonghasaeyo Minhyuk-ssi” Yumi greeted. “Annyeong.” He replied. “Oh! You must be the girl that got Zico’s phone right?” He turned to you. “Ah. Nae. Annyeonghasaeyo Minhyuk-ssi.” You bowed. I have no idea what he just said but greeting him is safe. “Hahaha. I saw your pictures and no need to be formal just call me Minhyuk oppa. Okay?” He said. “What?” You asked Yumi. She rolled her eyes. “Haist. He said he saw your pictures and that you can call him Minhyuk OPPA.” “Oh.”

 

“She doesn’t know how to speak Korean? She looks Korean.” He told Yumi. “Uhm.. she is half Korean but it’s her first time here in Korea and no one ever taught her cause she practically grew up in 3 different countries, to whereas she have to learn their languages first. So she didn’t have the time to learn how to speak Korean.” She explained. There they go talking in Korean, making you feel left out . Note to self: Learn how to speak Korean. FAST.