We're breaking

Married by Accident

 

KyuHyun rubbed his neck nervously as two women staring at him. One with furiously eyes, and the other with lovey-dovey eyes, a couples times they exchanged a hated looks at each other.

The meeting was done an hour ago successfully and not to mention SooYoung’s death glares all the meeting that wont leave KyuHyun.

“Ehm… So..” KyuHyun tries to starts a topic but just when he opened his mouth a pair of angry eyes stabbed him. Yeah, you’re right. It was SooYoung.

“What?” KyuHyun shrugged his shoulder nervously,

SooYoung gave him an ‘are-you-kidding-me’ look, “What is she doing here?” she asked as she pointed Victoria with her eyes. Victoria glance back at SooYoung before turns her gaze to KyuHyun, sweetly.

“I don’t know, ask her.” KyuHyun pointed at Victoria.

Victoria pouted at KyuHyun, “What do you mean with ‘ask her’, Oppa? Of course I’m here for you.” She said while smiling at him. SooYoung rolls her eyes and pretending to throw up.

“What? Me?” KyuHyun asked in surprise, Victoria nodded

“You called me, remember?” She said while winked at him. SooYoung’s eyes widened,

“You still keep in touch with her?!” she asked in disbelief

“Wh- what? N-no!” KyuHyun stuttered, “It’s not like that!”

Victoria rolls her eyes while chuckling sarcastically, “Why? Are you jealous, SooYoung-ah?”

“Pshhh! NO!” SooYoung snapped out, “It’s just, he’s my husband NOW and how dare he still keep in touch with you.” SooYoung gave a dirty look at Victoria

“Oh, I think you forget about him-being-your-husband-because-you-guys-trapped-in-an-accident thing.” Victoria says as she waved her hands dismissively, “So I guess you guys do not love each other, do you?”

“But still… He is father’s from my daughter you idiot.” SooYoung hissed at her,

“Y-yeah, SooYoung is right.” KyuHyun agreed,

“Oppa, if you agree, then why you called me? Are you playing on me?” Victoria asked irritated,

“Yeah, Cho. Why you called her if you agree with me?” SooYoung challenged him. KyuHyun blinked his eyes repeatedly,

“I didn’t call you!” He shouted nervously,

Victoria sighed as she rolls her eyes, “Oh come on, Oppa. You obviously called me.”

“I d-did?”

“Yeah.”

 

Flashback

KyuHyun’s POV

“I-I’ll check YeonHee.” I said stuttered. Dammit, Why am I stuttering?! I thought to my self as I walked to YeonHee.

SooYoung’s words clinging in my head, We didn’t love each other, did we?

I shook my head faster and look at YeonHee who playing with her Barbie.

Yes, we did not. We are just a human who trapped in a marriage because of our stupid morons actions. I said to my self while chuckled, but why I feel something burn and hot and hurt inside me when I saw Sungmin Hyung with her.

Did… Did I jealous?

“Pftttt…. I must be crazy.” I mumbled to my self.

“Appa, are you okay?” YeonHee looked at me in confused, “Why are you talking to yourself?”

I giggled nervously at her, “Hey princess, I’m not talking to my self!”

“But I just saw you did!” YeonHee exclaimed cutely,

“Okay, I did.”

YeonHee rolls her eyes at me. OH DAMMIT WHY SHE REALLY LOOKED A DAMN LIKE WITH SOOYOUNG WHEN SHE DOES THAT?!

I gulped and cupped her face, “YeonHee, listen to me. Don’t do that ever again!”

YeonHee looked at me and tilted her head, Oh, good. Now she really looks like SooYoung. “Ugh!“ I groaned as I walked to my room and buried my self in pillow as I throw my self at my bed, I mean our bed. Yes. Me and SooYoung’s bed.

And dammit you author, why did you make me told ‘em that?

I took my phone and look at it. The lockscreen photo’s YeonHee. Smile cutely. Remind me of SooYoung.

WHAT? SOOYOUNG?! AHAHAH NO $@U*(^$@kjshab(Y@&%@0~!!

WHY? WHY YEONHEE SHOULD HAVE TO GET THAT CUTE SMILE AND GEORGEOUS EYES FROM HER?! FROM SOOYOUNG?!! WHYYYYYYY?!

SooYoung? Okay. Why when her name snapped in my head I suddenly remember about her and Sungmin Hyung. How she looked at him at our first meeting, when she talked about him just a while ago with sparks flying on her eyes, SHE NEVER DOES DAT WHEN SHE TALKED ABOUT ME!!

Okay. Calm down, Cho KyuHyun. I should stop my self of being so damn jealous.

I dialed a number.

“Hello? Victoria?”

End of Flashback

 

“Oh okay. I did.”

“Cho KyuHyun!!” SooYoung shouted at him,

“WHAT? WHAT DID I DO?” He shouted back at her. She widened her eyes,

“WHAT DID YOU DO? PSHHH!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!” SooYoung snapped her fingers, “You called her and now you ask me WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!”

KyuHyun clenched her chin, “I-I’m just…. WAIT, WHY? ARE YOU MAD?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO BEING MAD!” he smirks. Suddenly SiWon and Tiffany come with TaeYeon and Leeteuk behind them.

“Guys, what happened?” Leeteuk asked,

“YOU SAID WHAT?! I HAVE NO RIGHTS? DID YOU FORGET? YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!”

Jessica and Heechul came with Minho and Key with them.

“Noona, wh—“ Minho was cut off with KyuHyun words,

“I DID NOT FORGET!”

“THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?”

“I JUST CALLED HER! JUST THAT! NOTHING MORE!”

“THAT? NOTHING MORE?! YOU SAID CALLING YOUR BEST EX GIRL FRIEND IS NOTHING MORE?!” SooYoung take a deep breathe before continued, “ARE YOU TRYING TO SET ME ON FIRE?!”

Yeah, Victoria in one of KyuHyun's Ex girlfriend.. And did I tell you? She is the best ex of him, because she was the one who could stand over KyuHyun selfishness. And SooYoung knew it, because Victoria and KyuHyun was the best couple once. Not before they break up and KyuHyun turnED into her. Victoria get dumped.

KyuHyun punched the table, “THEN WHAT ABOUT YOU? FLIRTING WITH MY HYUNG IN FRONT OF MY EYES?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR, CHOI SOOYOUNG?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!”

Tiffany’s closed that already made a gasp. SiWon slapped his own forehead while TaeYeon and Leeteuk shook their head in unison. Behind them, MinHo already trying to calm down his self with Key that cannot stop saying, ‘Oh my god’

“What?!” SooYoung asked almost whispered, “I did NOT FLIRTING!”

“YES YOU DID!”

Heechul came out in the middle, “Okay, kids. Calm down.” He said, “You guys, stop shouting like seriously.”

Jessica nods in agreement at her boyfriend, “Okay, just settle this down and stop shouting, ‘kay?”

KyuHyun sniffed sarcastically at her, “You better told her to stop flirting than to be quite, Sica.”

“I TOLD YOU I’M NOT FLIRTING!”

KyuHyun rolls his eyes, “Gosh, I can’t believe I married a flirt”

HeeChul widened his eyes at KyuHyun, “Cho KyuHyun!!”

MinHo clenched his fist and Key hold his shoulder, he knew if he didn’t DO IT, Minho already burst up into there and punched KyuHyun on the face.

Tiffany grabs SiWon’s sleeve and Taeyeon hide behind Leeteuk while covering .

Jessica looks at SooYoung who already get her chin tightened,

“That’s it, Cho KyuHyun….” She said, “I WANT A DIVORCE!”

A gasp can be heard all over the room,

“SooYoung are you serious?!”
“SooYoung you have to be kidding me!”
“NoonA!”
“THAT’S IT!! NO, I MEAN… WHAT?!” It was from Key, everyone look at him with ‘seriously-man’ looks. “Okay, sorry!” he said and put his head down.

SooYoung looked at KyuHyun with furious eyes, her shoulder went up and down because of angst. KyuHyun looked at her in disbelief, half of him was mad but half of him was shock too.

“I said I want a divorce.” SooYoung said, now her tone has become more calmly, “Sooner is better.”

KyuHyun still having a shock from what he heard, blinked his eyes repeatedly. HeeChul nudge him, “Look what you’ve done.” He whispered. Jessica went to SooYoung and caressed her back, she know her bestfriend is on the verge of crying.

“Fine.”

Everyone in the room look at KyuHyun. KyuHyun sighed as he looked at SooYoung,

“If that what you want.” He said, “I’m fine with that.”

SooYoung glared at him with teary eyes, “Fine.” She said

“Good.”

“Good.” SooYoung said as she took her clutch and run outside. Minho followed her sister, “Noona!” He yelled

Everyone in the room shook their heads while sighing.

“Y-you went.. t-too far, Op-pa..” Tiffany said while sobbing. KyuHyun grabs his hair in frustrated as he fell down into his seat.

What did I do?

 



 

I update again! AHAHAHA okay. This is it. New problem is popped out everybody. Poor SooYoung :( 

and KyuHyun was soo mean yelling and judge her like that, right? :(

Next chapter...... OH! WHAT WOULD HAPPENED IN NEXT CHAPTER? WAIT! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT NEH? THANKS AND I LOVE YOU <3

 

Replieeessss here :

 

nisanishyun05 :  I updated! :)

shineesuju28 : Yeah SooYoung unnie, why did you say that? :( i updated by the way ;)

Chocolate_loves : is kyu cheating? I don't know. Maybe yes maybe no. I updated by the way, what do you think now? Is he cheating? Or will he?
BeliBoo : I'll try. Actually I love SooYoung with Key too. I kinda wondering they being a couple here, Oppsss... I should've not said that!

SJLLTL5  : I'm excited for your comment! I updated yeah!

dascha : I'm excited for you comment too! Yeah, I told you, she's KyuHyun ex. The best ex girlfriend before he got SooYoung, told ya'.

TheSooyoungster : Trolol ^^/* i updated!

shanaa12  : Hello new reader! *hug* I want to see your comment more too! I updated, chingu!

Larasati : Hello there my dongsaeng! Semoga kamu seneng ya bacanya. Eh iya, aku gabisa kirim wall ke kamu, and even worst I can't see your profile.. Padahal aku pengen ngobrol sama km :(