First

Married by Accident

 

At Cho's House

....

“WHAT THE HELL CHO KYUHYUN YOUR TIE IS ON MY AREA!! TAKE IT OFF!!”

“YOUR BRA IS ON MY BATHROOM, CHO SOOYOUNG!!”

“WHAT THE HELL!! THAT IS OUR BATHROOM!!”

“BUT IT IS COVERING MY TOOTHBRUSH!! THAT’S DISGUSTING!!”

SooYoung rushly run to the bathroom and face KyuHyun while took of her bra, “Don’t deny it. You like this!!” she said while slapped it on his face,

“What the !” KyuHyun cursed as he tried to smack her but she already walked out, “I don’t like that. I USED TO LIKE THAT!”

“Yeah…. Whatever!” SooYoung rolls her eyes as she walks to their bed and took KyuHyun’s tie, “this is yours!” she threw it to his face and walk downstairs,

“YeonHee!” She calls out her daughter, “Its time for breakfast, Honey!” she said while walking to the kitchen and took some breads and milk.

“Arraseo, Omma!” YeonHee shouted from her room. SooYoung had breads and milk on her hands. She brought it to the dining room and put in on the table. She preparing for a minute and then took a seat when KyuHyun came together with YeonHee, and it annoys SooYoung.

“YeonHee, come here darling. Take a seat beside me,” SooYoung smiled as she patted the chair beside her,

“No.. No.. she’s sitting near me,” KyuHyun said as he pulled a chair closer to him and make YeonHee sat down in there. SooYoung pouts and looking sharply at KyuHyun.

“Fine. But she’s going to school with me!” SooYoung said as she ate her sandwich,

“WHAT? But she was going with you yesterday! Today she’s going with me!” KyuHyun protested,

“But she’s sitting beside you right now!!”

“SO WHAT!”

“Omma… Appa…. Stop.” YeonHee interrupted coldly, “I’m going with halmoeni.”

“EH?” SooYoung and KyuHyun say together, “LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE!” SooYoung shouted as she threw her sandwich to her plate,

“ME?!” KyuHyun shouted back, “WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BLAMING ME?!”

“BECAUSE THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!” SooYoung pointed at him, KyuHyun gritted his teeth.

“Omma… Appa… Stop fighting.” YeonHee rolled her eyes, “Okay. Let’s just do this. All of you get a chance to take me to school alternately. Okay? Let’s starts from tomorrow with Appa.”

“WHY HIM?!” SooYoung exclaimed,

“Because you did yesterday,” YeonHee answered,

“See? Even YeonHee knew that,” KyuHyun smirked. SooYoung rolls her eyes,

“FINE!” SooYoung shouted

“Fine.” KyuHyun answered

“GOOD!”

“GOOD!”

“Oh here we go again…” YeonHee rolls her eyes as she eats her sandwich,

“FINE!” SooYoung said as she stood up,

“FI—“ KyuHyun was cutted of by,

“GOOD MOEERRNEENG!!” A woman voice come out inside the room, she is Moon SooHee, SooYoung’s mom.

“Mom?” SooYoung tilted her head in confused,

“Good morning, Soo!”

“What are you doing here?” SooYoung asked,

“Picking up, YeonHee of course. Didn’t she told you?”

SooYoung blinked, “Uh, y-yeah. She did.” She stuttered. SooHee smiles and walks to YeonHee, “Are you ready, Sweetie~?” she asked, “Did they fight again?” she whispered but it still can heard by KyuHyun and SooYoung, and it makes them choked.

“*cough* Ah, SooHee-sshi, *cough* thank you for take care of YeonHee,” KyuHyun said between his cough.

“Your welcome, son-in-law,” she said and winked, YeonHee jumped off from her chair and took her bag, put in on her shoulder.

“I’m going, Appa…” she said as she tiptoe on her feet, trying to reach KyuHyun. KyuHyun smiles and bow his body to her so that she could more easily to reach and kiss him. After kissed KyuHyun, YeonHee reached SooHee’s hand and walked to SooYoung,

“I’m going, Omma.” She said cutely, SooYoung smiled and doing the same thing like KyuHyun did. YeonHee kissed her on the cheek and smiled. She’s pulling SooHee’s hand, “Kajja, Halmeoni.” She said.

SooYoung and KyuHyun looked at each other after realize that they’ll left alone with each other in the house.

“U-uh! Wait!” SooYoung suddenly shouted, “Let’s walk to the garage together,” she said as she took her clutch and secretly looking at KyuHyun.

“Right… let’s walk together.” KyuHyun said awkwardly. SooYoung jump a little bit,

“Well... I’m not asking you.” She said,

“I’m not asking you either...” KyuHyun replied and walks to YeonHee. SooHee rolls her eyes,

“Seriously kids. You said you two are YeonHee’s parents?!” SooHee shrieked,

“What? Of course we are, Mom!” SooYoung answered,

“Then stop being so immature!” she shouted, “I don’t get it. Why you guys are always fighting?! You fight everyday, you fight about everything… I don’t even remember when were the last time you get along together!”

KyuHyun looks at SooYoung secretly and then clearing his throat.

SooHee sighed, “Do you still remember how the two of you met? Or maybe fallen in love?” she asked, SooYoung and KyuHyun look at each other awkwardly,

“Urm….”

“Uh-um.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

They turn their gaze to each other with their widen eyes. SooYoung tilted her head with a little gasp in .

“You don’t?!” she yelled and shook her head,

“And you do…” KyuHyun muttered, bowing his head slowly.

“Well, I’m not you!” SooYoung exclaimed as she chuckled sarcastically and walk away. SooHee and YeonHee shook their heads.

“Appa… you’re really has a big ego that we should kill sooner.” YeonHee said,

“Yeah… She’s right.” SooHee added. SooHee YeonHee’s hair as she pushed her to walk,

“We gotta go, Kyu.” SooHee said, “Bye.”

“Bye, Appa!” YeonHee waved cutely as she walked out with her grandmother. Leaving KyuHyun alone with his memories with SooYoung.

Flashback

SooYoung was playing with her phone as she’s waiting for her father. She was in the canteen. Alone. Not alone at all. Because there’s a man. On the corner, watching her. Uh. Sorry, not watching. But, admiring.

It was Cho KyuHyun. A handsome man and Kingka of the school. He was admiring SooYoung with her beautiful face.

I should talk to her. KyuHyun said to his self, But how? KyuHyun thinks hard. Suddenly he snapped his fingers. Yeah, don’t call me KyuHyun if I’m not smart! HAHA he smirked to his self and then took his drink as he stands up. He walked to SooYoung and….

BRUGH!!!

“WHAT THE HELL!!!”
“OH DARN! I’M SORRY!!”

SooYoung stands up with her eyes glued to her lovely shirt. Now it ruined because the man’s drink are flushed on it,

“ARE YOU STUP—“ SooYoung got wonderstruck after she saw a man in front of her. C-Cho KyuHyun. She stuttered mentally. Yes. You’re right. She’s deeply in love with him.

“I’m sorry.” KyuHyun said as he took out his handkerchief, “I didn’t meant to.” He said. Lie. He lied.

SooYoung stuck in her place, Oh god. Ottoke? What should I do? Wh-what. Oh. Okay. Calm down, Soo. She took a deep breathe slowly as her eyes still sticking to KyuHyun. Be cool. Be good. Show him your good side.

KyuHyun smirked as he saw her stuck in her place. Okay. She will be mad at me, and then she will ask me to replace her ruined shirt. And with that, I’ll get my chance to know her more. Kekeke… I am very smart. Aren’t I?

“y-yeah. It’s okay.” SooYoung suddenly speak up and smile, KyuHyun tilted his head, E-eh? She should be got mad at me. Doesn’t she?

“Eh, I’m really sorry. I’ll buy you a new one.” KyuHyun said, Oh, yeah. You really need to buy me a new one,SooYoung said mentally,

“No. No. It’s okay.” SooYoung replied as she pulling out her clothes nervously, Keep, Calm Choi SooYoung. Keep calm. SooYoung tried to catch her breathe,

What the hell!! She should be asking me to buy her a new one!

“No. No. I’ll buy you a new one!” KyuHyun said,

“No. Really, it’s okay. This is not my one and only shirt,” SooYoung chuckled,

“So what? I’ll still buy you a new one.”

“No. It’s okay!”

“No. I’ll buy you a-“

“Why are you urging me?!” SooYoung shouted,

“And why are you shouting at me?!” KyuHyun shouted back made SooYoung got jump a bit, “E-eh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” KyuHyun quickly apologize after seeing her shock face.

“No. It’s okay. I shouted first.” She said, “I’m sorry.”

KyuHyun smiled, “It’s okay. I’ll still buy you—“

“Oh shut up.” SooYoung chuckled, “I’m fine. Seriously,” She smiled,

“Fine. If I can’t buy you a new shirt, can I have you phone number?” KyuHyun smirked as he took out his phone,

SooYoung smirked. “Fine.” She said,

“Good.”

“Good.” SooYoung chuckled.

“Cho KyuHyun.” KyuHyun gave her his hand,

“Choi SooYoung.” SooYoung took his hand and then shaking hands with big smiles dancing on their faces.

End of Flashback

RRINNNGGGGG!!!!

KyuHyun jumped out from his place and quickly picked up his phone,

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Cho KyuHyun. Where. Are. You?!” A man on the line asked sarcastically,

“Ah… Arraseo arraseo. Wait for me Donghae.”

“It’s hyung for you!!” Donghae shouted,

“Whatever.” KyuHyun said,

“YAH!!” and with last shouted from Donghae. He hung up the phone.

---

SooYoung climbed her car while cursing her husband.

“How dare he forget our first meeting! Aish!” she smack the wheel, “Whoossh… Calm down, Soo. Calm down.” She took a deep breath, “Why are you suddenly care about him? Aish!!” SooYoung slapped her own cheek, “Forget! Forget! He just your stupid husband!” she sighed.

“Aish, if this is not for YeonHee. I already had a divorce with him since years ago.” She said while gritted her teeth and drove off to her office.

---

SooYoung stepped from her car and then gave the key to a security, letting him to park her car. She walked to the building and bow a little with smile on her face when people greet her. She walks to her room and open the door,

“MORNING SOOYOUNGIE~” A voice come out just when she opened the door,

“What the hell… what are you guys doing here?!” she shouted when she saw 7 girls in her room. She closes the door behind her and walked to her chair,

“Oh SooYoungie~ your words!” a girl named Taeyeon shook her head,

“Sorry,” SooYoung giggled, “But you guys… really. What are you doing here?”

A girl with beautiful body named Yuri stands up, “Did you forget Choi SooYoung? We’re going to have a meeting! This is our ritual before the meeting. Gathering together?” She says raising one eyebrow,

“Ah…” SooYoung nods with a gap in her lips, “Yeah, I forgot. Sorry…”

“What happened unnie? You look…. Bad.” YoonA asks as she plays with her own hair.

“Nothing… It’s just about that stupid husband…” SooYoung rolls her eyes,

“AH! You mean your fascinating husband?” HyeYeon asks

“Hah… Ha… Ha.” SooYoung laugh condescending, “Fascinating?! Maybe you meant disgusting, Hyo.”

“You’re really hates him that much, Soo? Seriously, he is your husband for God’s sake!” Tiffany speaks up,

“Yeah… I know, I know.” SooYoung rolls her eyes, “Just stop talking about him, okay?”

All the girls shrug their shoulders. “But by the way…” SooYoung stops as she counts the girls, “Where’s Jessica?”

“She’s with Hee—“ Tiffany was cutted off by a door opens sound,

“I’m here!” Jessica shouted as she raised her hand and grinned,

“You’re late…” Sunny mumbled, Jessica rolls her eyes,

“HeeChul-oppa picked me up late this morning,” she said as she jumped to the sofa and lay down to SeoHyun’s lap. All the girls only can shook their heads while SeoHyun just blinked her eyes cutely.

---

KyuHyun tapped his finger on the table while watching EunHyuk and Donghae playing with their PSP,

“Where is HeeChul Hyung?!” He suddenly shouted, LeeTeuk who read the newspaper tilted his head,

“On the way…” he answered calmly,

“Maybe he got traffic jam after took Jessica to her office,” SiWon said as he rub his chin while playing chess with Yesung.

“Jessica…” Donghae mumbled, “Hmm… She is working on your wife’s company, isn’t she?” he asked while turning off his PSP

“Yeah.” KyuHyun nodded slowly,

“Talking about your wife,” a guy named Sungmin who standing near the window holding a cup of coffee speaks up, “How is she?”

“Worst.” KyuHyun answered coldly,

“Worst?” EunHyuk asked, “What do you mean with worst? I think she’s gorgeous.”

KyuHyun rolls his eyes, “If what you mean with gorgeous is annoying, silly, and stupid. Then, I’ll agree.”

“I can’t believe you guys are couple.” A voice comes out from the door as it opens, “You guys cursed each other so much.” HeeChul comes in as he shook his head,

“Agree.” Yesung said as he nodded his head. All the guys followed.

“Well… it’s fun cursing her.” KyuHyun smirks as he stands up and took Sungmin’s coffee and drunk it until nothing’s left.


 
Pfttt...... this is boring. I know. I just don't know how to start this. Mianhae....
So, SooYoung's crush will be reveal on the next chapter maybe.
But I need your opinion. Who do you think it should be?
Do comment! 'Kay? I really neeed your opinion. 
Do comment for the story too! All good, bad, bashing, or whatever kind of comments are appreciated. ;)
Thanks big hug for you, you! And yes! I love you too