Day One

Married by Accident

 

Sooyoung opened the door and the light. Kyuhyun appeared behind her with Yeonhee in his arms. Sooyoung went inside as she sighed.

“I can’t believe we do this.” She said as she threw he clutch to the sofa,

“Me either.” Kyuhyun replied while whispering, afraid to wake Yeonhee up.

“Can we do this?” Sooyoung asked, “I mean…” She shrugged, “we fight like everyday and everytime.”

“I know.” Kyuhyun said as he walked to the stairs, “But we were happy together back then. Just do it like that, then.” He smiled and walked upstairs, leaving Sooyoung down there. Sooyoung sighed to her self.

“Can we do that again?”

----

“Umma…. Ummaaaaa~” Yeonhee nagging as she shakes Sooyoung’s body, she turns to Kyuhyun beside her, “Appa! APPAAAA~”

Sooyoung jumps a little because Yeonhee’s voice, “Uh, honey… w-what are you doing here?”

“Waking my parents up. Come on, Umma~ Wake up! I can’t wait for today’s breakfast!” She squeaked, “APPA!!” she yelled to Kyuhyun

“WHOAH!” Kyuhyun jumps from his sleep position. Sooyoung chuckles. “What’s so funny, Choi?” Kyuhun asks as he rubs his eyes.

“Your face HAHAHA”

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes, “Shut u—“ he suddenly stops when he saw Yeonhee sitting between Sooyoung and him, “Oh—Hi, Princess!” he took Yeonhee to his lap. “Watcha doin’ honey?”

“I was trying to wake you up, Appa. Come on, up! I can’t wait to have today’s breakfast!”

“Whoa… You look very happy today. May I know why?” Kyuhyun asks as he cuddles her.

“Because today is my first day to having my breakfast without a war hihihi….” Yeonhee chuckles as she jumped off of the bed. “Come on, Umma. Let’s make the breakfast!”

Sooyoung and Kyuhun look at each other with confused look. Sooyoung blinked her eyes before remembered something,

“Ahhh!! Right!” Sooyoung clapped then took Kyuhyun’s arm and hugged it. “Okay, honey. You go down first, I’ll follow after you. I need to brush my teeth first and having a morning ritual with your Appa.” She winked to Yeonhee and smile widely,

“Wh-what?” KyuHyun narrowed his eyes. Sooyoung punched his arm. “Aaaaaww!! What was that for?!” He yelled,

“Honey, why were you yelling at me?” Sooyoung frowned.

“Honey?! Choi Sooyoung are you sick?” Kyuhyun asked still confused,

“Oh yes darling. I’m sick…. LOOOOVVEE SICK!” Sooyoung smiled at him with a thousand mean on it. Kyuhyun tilted his head, knowing there’s something in his wife’s smile.

“Could you go first, Honey? I need to talk to your appa.” Sooyoung said to Yeonhee. Yeonhee nodded happily and runs out from their room.

“Okay. You need to tell me what happened with you this morning. Did you hit a diamond on you dream?” Kyuhyun asked as he took his arm from Sooyoung. Sooyoung slapped his head harshly.

“YAH!!” Kyuhyun shouted.

“Shut down you voice, Kyuhyun! Yeonhee is downstairs, dumbo!” Sooyoung whispered,

“What?”

“Did you forget? Yesterday we had a deal. I mean you deal a thing with my mother that included me.” Sooyoung rolls her eyes.

“Me? Your mom? You?”

Sooyoung groaned, “We had a deal to not fight in front of Yeonhee. Remember now?”

Kyuhyun thinks for a moment. “Ah. That. Okay.” He said nervously.

Sooyoung shook her head as she sighed.

“Okay, let’s do this.” Kyuhyun said.

“This is gonna be weird and hard.”

“I know.” Kyuhyun shrugged, “It’s not gonna be as hard as you imagined. We’re only doing this in front of Yeonhee, remember? When she’s not with us, we can still fight.”

Sooyoung chuckles, “You’re getting into our fights, aren’t you?”

“Well, it’s already part of my day. Of course it gonna be weird if we didn’t fight on a day.”

“Whatever, Cho.” Sooyoung laughs as she jumps off of the bed and walked to the restroom. Kyuhyun only smiled at his wife.

----

Kyuhyun walks to Sooyoung who’s cooking. He peeked behind her, “I thought you cant cook.”

“WAAH!!” Sooyoung yell almost breaks the plate, “YAH!”

“HAHAHAHA” Kyuhyun laughs, “Your face is so funny!”

“Shut up, Cho. I’m trying to make a breakfast for you.”

“Whoa… you’re making a breakfast for me? That’s so rare! I should take a picture of this!” Kyuhyun said as he took his phone.

“Put it back or I will put some poison on your food.”

“Whoaaa~ So scary~” Kyuhyun mocked her

“I am serious, Cho.”

“Oh. I thought you were Sooyoung.”

“YAH!!”

“UMMAAA~~~”

Kyuhyun and Sooyoung got shock. Kyuhyun suddenly hugs Sooyoung from back. Yeonhee runs from her room to the kitchen and found them.

“H-hi, princess!” Kyuhyun said awkwardly, still hugging Sooyoung.

“Hihihihi… Appa is hugging Umma!” Yeonhee chuckled to herself, “Omma come on, I’m hungry.”

Sooyoung smile awkwardly at her, “Wait, honey. I need to get off from you Appa’s arms first!” She said as she pinced Kyuhyun’s nose ‘sweetly’.

“Auch!” Kyuhyun let his arms off of Sooyoung, “CHO—I, I mean, Honey, it hurts.” He said, (try to) smiling.

“Oh, does it?” Sooyoung smirked as she took the plates and brought it with her, she walked to Yeonhee.

“, Soo.” Kyuhyun whispered when she passed him. Sooyoung stopped and leaned closer to him, whispering something.

“That’s for hugging me so suddenly.” She said and smirked, “Come on my HUSBAND, help me with these.” Sooyoung continue walked to the dining room with Yeonhee.

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, “OKAY MY WIFEY!!” he shouted.

---

Sooyoung walks to her office as she felt like everyone is staring at her. She stops for a moment and looks around, everyone immediately turn their gazes. Sooyoung shrugged before continue walking to her office. Just when she opened the door, someone greeted her.

“Hi, Soo….”

“OH !” She shouted and looked around, “FANY-AH!”

“Hehehe…” Tiffany grinning, “Sorry…” She said in English. Sooyoung rolls her eyes, and turn to all the eight girls, “Hi, girls.”

“How’s Yeonhee? I heard she was missing yesterday!” Taeyeon suddenly asked,

“Whoa… I’m good Taeyeon.” Sooyoung said irritated because Taeyeon didn’t ask about her first, “And yes, she missed yesterday, but we found her.”

Taeyeon laughs as she sighed in relief.

“But, by the way. Do you know why all people were staring at me today?” Sooyoung asks as she sits down on her chair.

“Maybe they already knew about the divorce. Remember Sooyoung, you have sooooo many fans out there.” Jessica tells her,

“Sooo many…” Sunny agrees with Jessica. Sooyoung rolls her eyes, “Whatever.”

“Jessica was right. You have Key—“

“AH NOT HIM!! PLEASE GOD NOT KEY!!” Sooyoung cut Yuri’s words. Everyone is laughing at her.

“So, Unnie, it is true?” Yoona asked Sooyoung,

“What?”

“The divorce.”

Sooyoung shrugged before answered, “Well…. We were planning about postponed it.”

SeoHyun jumps from her chair, “Really?! Why?!” she asks happily,

“Because my mom wants to keeps Yeonhee’s heart.”

Hyoyeon hits Sooyoung’s head, “Yah, it should be your job!”

“Well it is! That’s why I said yes to this stupid plan.” Sooyoung sighed.

“What plan, Sooyoung-ah?” Tiffany asks

“Pretending that Kyuhyun and I are okay in front of her…”

“I like that plan…” Jessica smirks and the girls nodded in agreement,

“YAH! You know it would be a hell for me!” Sooyoung yells at her,

“I know…” Jessica said still smirking, “that’s why I like it MHUAHUAHAUHA”

Just when Sooyoung is about to throw Jessica with her book, someone’s knocking the door. Minji, Sooyoung’s secretary popped up between the door,

“Uh, Mianhae, Sooyoung-sshi. But someone wants to meet you.”

Everyone in the room stops laughing and starts getting curious,

“Who? Don’t tell me it was Key.” Sooyoung frowned,

“It must be Key…” Yuri laughs, followed by the others. Minji only chuckles as she opened the door, so everyone could see who’s the guest. And then….

“YUNHO OPPA?!!!!!!” says everyone in the room.

 


Okay, please forgive me for another short update, But I promise I'll update tomorrow as my apologize. Okay. I'll tell you why YUNHO, yes YUNHO EVERYONE NOT CHANGMIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA okay... ehm, why yunho was there. in this story. WHY?????? LETS SEE TOMORROOOOOOWWW~~

BYE! AND OH YES THANK YOU FOR YOU you who still reading this story. I'll try to update oftenly! OKAY THANKSSS!! I LOVE YAAAAAA :----****

♥♥♥

i'm sorry if there's typo or grammars erorr. mwah. znd.

and yes, please leave a comment xixixixi