Day One part II

Married by Accident

OH GOOOOD GUYSSSS I AM SO SORRY!!! I've been planned to update the day after I posted the previous chapter. But my brother just took my laptop like three days, until now I can touch it again *kiss my laptop* I AM SO SORRY!!! I LIED TO YOU GUYS I AM SO SORRY:"""""((((((((( but here a new chapter. And I'll update as soon as I could! I hope it could be tomorrow night (in my country time)

So.... Here it is.


 

“YUNHO OPPA?!!!!!!” says everyone in the room.

“Hi!!!” Yunho greets them happily, “Wow, you guys are still together. That’s awesome!”

Jessica smiles at him, “I know I’m awesome.” Sooyoung rolls her eyes at Jessica.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” YoonA asks the Older man,

“Me? I’m just wanted to see Sooyoung, but then I met you guys too. What a good timing!”

“AH, Oppa! Did you already hear the news about Sooyoung?!” Tiffany shouts

“What news, Fany?”

“She’s going to have a divorce.” Jessica answers. Yunho smiles as a reply.

“Well then…. I guess if it’s okay for me to take Sooyoung for a lunch?”

“YESSS!!” Says everyone in the room except Sooyoung, “That’s totally Okay, Oppa!” Hyoyeon says as she pulls Sooyoung from her chair. Sooyoung just stared at her friends hopelessly. Hyoyeon pushes Sooyoung to the center,

“b-but, it isn’t the time to have a lunch yet.” Sooyoung stuttered,

“You can take a walk together! It’s like a date you know?” Yuri winked. Sooyoung threw a glance at her. Yuri just shrugged.

“Right, let’s have a date!” Yunho said. Soyoung look around to  the girls. All of them nods their heads in harmony.

“O-okay… But, I-I need to go to toilet first. Jessica, come with me?” She said as she took Jessica with her. Sooyoung pulls Jessica out of the room.

“What the hell was that?!” Sooyoung whispers sarcastically

“That was your time, Choi!! Come on. I knew you’ve been in love with that guy since we were on high school and so did he! You guys could’ve been together, if only Kyuhyun didn’t ruin everything.”

“Hey hey…. Let me remind you. You were the one who told me to said yes when Kyuhyun confessed to me.”

“Well, I said that because Victoria was there watched you two.” Jessica smirks, “Come on, don’t waste this!!!” Jessica pushes Sooyoung back to the door,

“Okay! Okay!! Stop pushing me, Jess! Damn!” Sooyoung walks to the room and smiles to Yunho, “Okay, Oppa. Where are we going?”

“Anywhere you want, pretty.”

---

Kyuhyun walked to Heechul’s room lazily. He opened the door and went inside. He threw his self on the couch and sighed heavily.

“Yah young, Man. Don’t you knock?” Heechul said as he pushed his chair to the side

“Hyung, do you know why everyone was staring at me today? Especially the girls. I know I’m that stunning. But do they have to looking at me that way?” Kyuhyun frowned as sit down on the couch.

“Yah, evil. For the first time, I agree that you are stunning. And that’s my answer for your question.”

Kyuhyun rolls his eyes, “I need another answer, Hyung.”

“well…” Heechul stands up and took his ice tea beside his computer, “I guess all your fans already know that you’re getting a divorce.”

Kyuhyun’s mouth made a gape, “YOU TOLD EVERYONE?!” he shouts to the older man. Heechul almost spill the tea inside his mouth.

“YAH!!” Heechul shouts back, “Actually it’s you who told everyone! You said it in front of everyone if you forgot!”

“Oh.” Kyuhyun looks down. “Whatever, I’m hungry. It’s almost lunch time. Gotta go, hyung! Bye!” he said and go out from Heechul’s room.

“That guy…. I should’ve thrown this tea to his face.” Heechul says as he put back the glass.

Kyuhyun was walking to his car when he felt someone hugs his arm. He looks to the side, “Vic?”

“Hi, Oppa!” she said trying to act cute. Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes, “What are you doing here?”

“Oppa, do you see all the girls are staring at you? I’m trying to help you here!” Victoria said as she pulss her body closer to Kyuhyun.

“Y-yah!”  Kyuhyun pushed her, “Thank you! But I don’t need you help, okay? Now let me go!” Kyuhyun pulled his armfrom Victoria and ran to his car.

He sighed in relief when he gets into his car. He drives the car to his favorite restaurant.

----

Sooyoung reads the menu and then put it down, “I’ll order the same thing.” She said to the waitress,

“Nothing else?” Asked the waitress. Sooyoung smiled as she shook her head.

“Well, I thought you were a food monster.” Yunho laughed as he looked at Sooyoung,

“I’m not in a good mood right now, Oppa.” Sooyoung tried to put a smile,

“Why?”

“I don’t know. My feeling said that’s something bad is going to happens.” Sooyoung says as she looks around, and then she found Kyuhyun…… With Victoria. And they are walking right to their table.

“Now I know why my feeling said that.” Sooyoung made a face at what she saw.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

I stepped out from my car and locked it. I went inside the café and choose the best place to sit. Just when the waitress come and give me the menu, I see….. Wait. I think I saw Sooyoung with Yunho. YUNHO?! THAT FREAK MAN WHO CHASED AFTER HER AT SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL?!

What the hell is she doing here with him? Damn. Is she trying to make me jealous?! Well, Choi. Let me tell you the right way! I said to my self as I dialed Victoria. I told her to come here. Thank god, my office is near here. I hung up and watch those stupid people having a conversation. I told the waitress to go.

I saw Yunho called the waitress, I guess he’s asking for the menu. Pftt… Trying to be a jentleman there?

I hate him.

You ask me why? Well let me tell you. I hate him because he used to be my rival at high school to get Sooyoung. And I admit he was the toughest one. Why? Because Sooyoung felt the same way. BUTTTTT!!! It was before I came. I know… I’m amazing, right?

Okay, now they are looking at the menu. I bet Sooyoung asks so much food. I turn my head and found Victoria is walking to me.

“Oppa!” she squeaked. I closed my ears, “Shut up, Vic.” I told her.

I slightly saw her pouting, “You are so mean.” She said. I ignored it. Well, I always mean at her.

“Okay, I need your help.” I said, she took a chair and sit beside me, “I need you to help me to make Sooyoung jealous.”

“Oh, that is here?” Victoria asked

“Yah… watch your words. She is my daughter’s mother.”

“Whatever, Oppa.” She rolled her eyes, “Ah and yes. I’ll help you! It’s my pleasure.” she said. I smirk and stand up. I took her hand and walk to the direction of Sooyoung's table. I could see Sooyoung looked at us.

This is gonna be fun.

End of Kyuhyun’s POV

 

 


 

Okay. I understand if you wanted to kill me now.