Second

Married by Accident

 

KyuHyun’s POV

I watch Sungmin Hyung explaining about our plans to open a new restaurant under Cho Company to the people. He did it very well, that’s why my father believes him to help me control this company. Not only because he’s smart and brilliant, but it’s also because his father’s company was collided with mine. Lee’s company which is Sungmin Hyung father’s own is lead by his Brother Lee Sungjin now.

“So, that’s it.” He ended his explaining and smiled. All the people gave him around of applause. I grin and claps for him,

“He did it veeeery well~” Ryeowook Hyung whispered to me, I looked at him and nods.

“Yeah,” I replied.

When we get out from the meeting room, I put my arm over Sungmin Hyung’s shoulders

“Great presentation, Hyung.”

He looked at me and smile, “Thanks.”

“You’re amazing, Min-ah. I wonder why you still single until now.” HeeChul Hyung walks towards us and punch Sungmin Hyung arm playfully.

“I just haven’t met the right girl.” Sungmin Hyung said

“Really? You’ve turned 28 years right now.” HeeChul hyung eyes widen out

Sungmin nods as he laughed, “So where are we going now?”

“Ah, good thing you remembered! Let’s have a lunch together. Are you going with us, Kyu?” LeeTeuk Hyung asked me. I looked at my watch and shook my head,

“I’m sorry. But I need to pick up Yeonhee now. Maybe later.” I smiled and walked away, “Bye!”

I walk to the elevator and press the button, “I need to rush. SooYoung might come first.”

---

SooYoung’s POV

“Thank you for attention. And the meeting ended here.” I smiled and back to my seat after presenting my mind about making a food business, Jessica poked me and winked.

“Great presentation, Dongsaeng-ah.” She said. I rolled my eyes and laugh. She always tried so hard to make me call her Unnie.

“Thank you, UNNIE!” I gave a special tone at ‘Unnie’ and Jessica gave a smirked to me. I chuckled,

“What time is it?” Yuri asked as she stands up, YoonA answered and put an arm over me

“It’s already lunch time. Should we have a lunch together, unnie?” she asked me

I shook my head fast and release her arms from my shoulder, “I’m sorry, but I need to pick up Yeonhee right now. That bastard KyuHyun might arrive first and took her home before me if I ain’t going right now.” I tidied my things and kiss YoonA on the cheeks

“Bye girls!” I waved and walked out from meeting room.

---                              

Author’s POV

SooYoung stepped out from her car and looked around. She sighed in relief when she can’t found KyuHyun’s car around. But suddenly there’s a sound of car coming. SooYoung turn around and snorted when found KyuHyun’s car come closer and stop right beside her car.

“You came late,” SooYoung hissed when KyuHyun stepped out from his car

“Oh, am I?”

“Yeah.” SooYoung turn her body to YeonHee’s school, “She’s going home with me.” She muttered

KyuHyun rolled his eyes, “Let’s see who get her first.”

SooYoung turned her body while her eyes furrowed. She’ll definitely loose if KyuHyun asked her to do a run battle with him. She’s a loser for sport.

“But I came first!” she protested

“I don’t care.”

“You jerk! You know I’m bad at running and all those things about sport!”

KyuHyun laugh condescending, “Then why don’t you go? Just let YeonHee going home with me, SooYoung-ah.”

“Pftttt…” SooYoung forced a laugh and rolls her eyes, “You wish!”

KyuHyun look sharply at her, “Just because I used to be in love with you, don’t you think I’d let you win.”

“Psh… same here. Don’t you think I’ll let you win because I used to get overwhelmed with you.” SooYoung rolls her eyes.

“Good.”

“Good.”

“Fine.”

“Fine!”

KyuHyun and SooYoung exchanged a furious look until they heard the bell ringing. They turned their gaze to the gate and wait for YeonHee to show up. When they saw YeonHee walking to the gate they suddenly run towards her, ignoring all the people around them. KyuHyun got her first. He lifted YeonHee to his arms and spun her around so SooYoung can’t take her from him.

“AH! I GOT HER!” KyuHyun shouted and stuck his tongue out

“Aish! You cheated!” SooYoung stamped her foot on the ground

“No I didn’t.” KyuHyun made a silly face at SooYoung

“Let her go or I’ll kill you!” SooYoung slaps his arm harshly

“Yah! What was that for?!”

“Put her down! Put her down!!” SooYoung exclaimed as she keeps hitting KyuHyun. YeonHee buried her face on KyuHyun shoulder in ashamed.

“Choi SooYoung! Cho KyuHyun!!”

SooYoung suddenly stops hitting KyuHyun and look around, “Omma?!” she shouted, “what are you doing here?!”

SooHee walks to them as she bowed apologetically to the people around them.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Oh, I’m sorry. Ne. Mianhae.” She keeps muttered as she passed them. SooHee gave her daughter and son-in-law death glare.

“O-omma. Why are you here?” SooYoung stuttered

“I knew this would happened.” She answered as she took YeonHee from KyuHyun

“E-eh.” KyuHyun pouted while YeonHee exclaimed in happiness

“Halmeoni! Thank You for coming!!” she said cutely. SooHee nodded as response and put her on the ground, holding her hand.

“Don’t you guys feels ashamed?! Fighting in the middle of these people?!” she exclaimed

SooYoung and KyuHyun put their heads down.

“He started it.” SooYoung pointed at KyuHyun. KyuHyun gasped as a protest

“Me?! You started it! I won and you can’t accept it. And she was starting to hit me, Omonim.” KyuHyun pouted

“I don’t accept any excuses, SooYoung-ah, KyuHyun-ah.” SooHee sighed, “Stop fighting. Or I’ll never let any of you to picking up YeonHee or taking her to school, arraseo?”

SooYoung and KyuHyun nods weakly.

“Good. So, we’re going now! Bye!” SooHee said and pulling YeonHee with her

“bye, Appa! Omma!” she waved her hand and smiled at them.

“Wait! Omma! Are you going to take a walk with her?” SooYoung interrupted. SooHee nods, “YeonHee like it, don’t you, Yeonhee?”

YeonHee nods fast, “Ne, Omma. I like walk more than sitting on the car. It makes my hurts.” YeonHee pouted cutely

SooYoung nods and smile at her daughter, “Arraseo. Be safe, okay?”

YeonHee nodded and look at KyuHyun. “Bye, Appa! Be nice to, Omma. Arraseo?” she winked. KyuHyun nodded awkwardly before tapped YeonHee’s head lightly.

There was an awkward moment after they left. Suddenly their phone ringing.

“Ah SiWon Hyung, wae?”

“Yes, Tiffany?”

“Yeah. Okay. Good? That’s amazing! Okay! I’ll be there in five minutes!”

“What? That’s great, Tiff! Okay! I’ll be there! Okay. Right away, Ma’am!”

They hung up together and exchange a look to each other. SooYoung snorted and going to walk back to her car when KyuHyun blocked her way

“Excuse me, Sir. But you’re blocking my way.” SooYoung rolls her eyes

KyuHyun chuckled sarcastically, “Me? You get out from my way! I need to go. Shuuuush!” he said as she pushed her aside.

“Yah! Do you think you’re the only one who has a business? Well Old man, me too! Now, let me walk!!” SooYoung shouted as she pushed KyuHyun aside and walked away from him. She stuck her tongue out as a last touch before jumped in to her car.

---

SooYoung rushly run into the restaurant and go to where her girls waiting. There's YoonA, Yuri, HyoYeon, TaeYeon and Tiffany.

“Hey, Ladies! So where’s our new partner for our food business?” She exclaimed happily, Yuri looks at her and smiled,

“Sit down first, Soo.” She said. SooYoung nods and sit down. She took piece of cake from YoonA’s and put it into . She investigating people around and she just realized that the girl was sitting with 5 guys around them, it was SiWon, Donghae, EunHyuk and Leeteuk. But it seems like the guys didn’t realize she was there, because they were too busy having a chat with some of the girls.

SooYoung suddenly skips a beat when her eyes met with one of the boys. The cute one. Handsome, too. And yeeeesss, hot is included! And he’s sitting right beside her. He seems familiar, but who is he? Is he one of Donghae Oppa's friends?

She tried so hard to swallow her food since she felt hard to breathe. The guy look at her and chuckled, he took his mineral water and gave it to her,

“Easy, Madam.” He said and smile. And again, SooYoung skips a beat because of that beautiful smile. SooYoung awkwardly smile and took his drink,

“Thanks,” she said. The guy replied with a smile and turn back to his friends.

SooYoung sighed in relief as she caressed her chest. Why am I like this? She thought. Suddenly a familiar voice interrupted her mind. An annoying voice she knew very well.

“Sungmin Hyung!!”

SooYoung rolls her eyes when she heard KyuHyun voice. She turned around and she found KyuHyun running towards her.

“What are you doing here?”

KyuHyun eyes furrowed, “Me? I should be the one who asked you!” he shouted. The girls and the guys stops chatting when they heard KyuHyun shouted,

“Ah, KyuHyun-ah, you’re here.” EunHyun said and turn head to SooYoung, “Ah, SooYoungie!!” he exclaimed, “You here too?!” he laughed to his self

“Hello, Oppa!” SooYoung grinned as she secretly looks at the guy beside her

“When were you come?” Donghae asked, “we didn’t see you come.”

SooYoung just raised her shoulders playfully, “when you was busy having a chat with my girl.”

“So, what are you doing, food monster?” KyuHyun interrupted. SooYoung snorted,

“Not your business.”

“So, this is your wife, Kyu?” A guy near SooYoung asked,

“Yeah, Hyung. Wait! I thought you knew her! You asked about her this morning!” KyuHyun pointed at his Hyung.

“Well, HeeChul hyung told me that you guys fight often. So I asked you about her this morning, wanted to hear the story from you.” Sungmin smirked, “And I agree with EunHyuk. I think she’s georgeus.”

KyuHyun snorted at his Hyung words, “Whatever. Yah, moster! Go! You blocking my seat.”

“Your seat?! Its mine!”

“No. It’s mine! Gooo!”

“Guys! Stop!” HyoYeon shouted, “seriously! You gusy are couple! Stop fighting!”

“He started it, HyoYeon-ah! And you!”she poited at KyuHyun, “What are you doing here?!”

“Me?!” KyuHyun exclaimed, “I’m here for my business. And you?! I bet you only eat here. So just get out from my ing chair!”

“Your ing chair?! Sorry, Old man! But I sat here first! So you should go and find your own ing chair!”

“People! Your words oh my god!” Taeyeon interrupted, “Stop it. We’re all having same business here. So will you two just shut up?!”

“Same business? What business?!” SooYoung and KyuHyun chorused.

Tiffany and SiWon smirks.

“Remember about your mind to make foods business, Soo?” Tiffany asked her. SooYoung nods.

“And you, KyuHyun. Remember about your plan making restaurant?” SiWon asked KyuHyun. KyuHyun raised his eybrows as an answer.

“Since we don’t have a place to put our foods.” Tiffany said,

“And we don’t have any foods to be put at our restaurant.” SiWon smirked as he exchange a look with Tiffany and all the people around.

“We decided to work together.” SiWon smirks. 


 


 

Sorry for any typo or my bad english :D and thank you for all your support for this fic :D keep support until this fic complete okay? Thank you

I LOVE YOU,  you!!