Chapter 3: Flash back from the beginning (Gongchan’s beginning)

I was forced to lie

 

Gongchan’s POV

I was running fast going to the church, to stop the marriage and fight my love to this girl. As I go back to the past before I met her I was living a normal life but when she came everything change…..

Gongchan’s Beginning

_COUNTRY SIDE_

Morning comes; my alarm is the voice of the rooster. I slowly get up and started to stretch my arms; I went to the bathroom and take a shower. After taking a shower I put on my clothes and went out of my bedroom to eat breakfast.  

I saw my umma still cooking, appa reading his newspaper while taking a sip on his coffee and my little brother sitting waiting for breakfast.

I went slowly to umma to surprise her but when I was almost near her

“Don’t even think of it Gongchan!” umma said that she already knows.

“Seriously umma! When can I scare you without knowing I was coming?” as I blabber jokingly.

“I know you very much since you are still young! I’m your mother silly” as she said to me with a smile.

“Hehe~ nae… I know that” I said “Anyway Good morning umma!”

I greeted her as I hug her,

“Good morning too Appa and my little bro!” as I greet my father and ruffled my brother’s hair.

“Good morning to son” appa greeted back

“YAH! Hyung, why do you need to mess my hair all the time?” my brother said 

“Why can’t your big bro have a fun time with you?” I said

“Well I didn’t say that! It’s just that...Aiish! What if I did that to you” he stood up and ruffled my hair.

“YAH! Why you, did you just…” I stood up and play with my brother

when Umma stopped us “OK! Stop that you two and let’s eat breakfast”

“Nae~” me and my brother answered back

and sit to eat breakfast but before we could start, we pray and thank for the food.

After eating breakfast my friends suddenly came into our house

“Hey Channie!” Baro shouted my name as they run towards the dining room.

When they reached us they greeted my parents “Good Morning” and bow for respect.

My parents greeted them back “Good morning you 4! Your all early today” umma said while washing the dishes.

“It’s because we need to work early so we can practice for the coming event this Sunday Mrs. Shik” as Jinyoung explain.

“OH! I almost forget about that” as I joked to them,

“You hyung! Forget? That’s impossible! You can’t even stop talking about it” my brother suddenly busted me.

“You know Jinyoung! You’re going to be a great leader if you 5 became famous.” Umma said to him.

“Owh! Kamsahamnida Mrs. Shik!” as Jinyoung hyung bows repeatedly and smile for the compliment he receives from my umma.

“Umma and Appa, I’ll be going now so I can go home early after work and practice” as I smile and bid goodbye.

“ok channie! Take care, and have fun!” my parents wave to me and smile.

We went to work, after working we practice our number  for the upcoming event. 

 

===================================================================================================================ENDOF CHAPTER 3!
 

sorry for the wrong typos and grammars..
Hope you like this chapter..

I hope it's not to boring for you guys!

KAMSAHAMNIDA for UNDERSTANDING^^

(>^.^<)