Chapter 2: Flash back from the beginning (Minwoo’s beginning)

I was forced to lie

 

Minwoo’s POV

As I wait in front of the altar, I saw all the little flower girls walking in the center throwing the petals to the ground. I also saw the men’s wearing their tux and guiding there ladies in walking, as I waited for the bride to be. I go back to the past, remembering that this girl is only a picture away for becoming my wife…

Minwoo’s beginning

_SEOUL_

When morning comes my bedroom is still dark, the only thing that wakes me up is my alarm. When my alarm started to ring I get up and open the curtains to see the beautiful morning. I stretched my arms high and exercise outside my balcony. I started with some push-ups and ended with breathing. I went to my bathroom to take a shower and after that I picked my clothes to wear and go straight downstairs for breakfast. When I went to the dining room I saw my parents sitting and still eating.

“Good morning” I greeted them,

“Good morning too son!” they greeted me back.

I sit and started to eat breakfast when suddenly,

I said to them “appa, umma! Wae are you two still here?”

they answered me back with “Wae is there a problem? Can’t we just stay here and eat with our son for breakfast?”

“Aniyo~ it's just that I was just shocked to see you two here, whenever I wake up you two are already at work.” I said to them.

“Well son! We have to tell you something” they said to me.

“What is it?” I ask them,

“Son! Me and my business partner” my appa said to me

“Who? Is he Mr. Kang” I ask,

“yes! Mr. Kang” my appa answered my question.

“So what’s with him?” I ask,

Well! We talked about that our company should merged together so…”Appa said,

“How will you merged with Mr. Kang’s company? Don’t tell me you two decided that I need to marry their daughter! HAHAHA~ I said jokingly to them,

“*I know Mr. Kang has a daughter but I never seen her, my appa just told me that when Mr. Kang always tell stories about her.*”

“well son! You are right” when appa told me it’s true I was very shocked in what he just said,

“WHAT! Are you joking me? How can you do this to me? And what are you thinking arrange marriage! Who the hell still do this kind of things?!” I said to them in an angry tone.

“Son! Calm down” Umma said to me calming me down,

“how can I calm down if I was being force to marry a girl I don’t even know! And making a decision that I was not even aware” I said to them.

“Son! That’s why we are telling you this now and don’t worry you’ll be meeting her tomorrow, she is going back here in Seoul to meet you and, for you two to have a bonding time with each other and know each other more.” My parents told me.

“By the way, we want you to be the one who fetch her when she arrived here in Seoul, so you two can start to know each other better” umma said it to me with a smile

“oh! Here before I forgot, Mrs. Kang send me the picture of her daughter, this is what she look like” umma gave the picture,

I took it and look at it “*wow! She is one precious cute looking girl!*” as my eyes can’t believe what it just saw.

“Son! I hope you two get along very well ok! Remember this is for our company and for your future” my parents said as they stand up and bid good bye because they are heading to work. “Good bye Minwoo! See you later; we are heading off to work!” They said.

“Nae~ take care you two!” I said and wave to them.

When they are gone, I was left at home alone. The conversation just ended not knowing what just happened, it’s like my anger suddenly disappear when I saw her picture.

I was wondering while still looking at the picture “what those this girl feel when her parents just tell her the arrange marriage?  What is her reaction? I can’t believe they are planning to let me marry this girl. A girl this precious can’t be force to be marrying a person that she doesn’t even know!” then I went back to my room and into my balcony and took out my phone and call my friends to meet up with me to our club house.

=========================================================================================================================

END OF CHAPTER 2

annyeong guys~

hope you LIKE this chapter..

SORRY for the wrong grammar and typos!

hope to see your COMMENTS ---->because it makes me very happy^^

NEXT CHAPTER: GONGCHAN's beginning~