Where have you been?

Love's Mysteries

KYUHYUN P.O.V

-------------------------

Me and Sun ah just got home, it was 2:00pm, and we were bored, so we played lots of games, then before you know it, it was time to go to sleep, so she slept on my bed, then I sept on the floor... Again

When I woke up, the chair was in a different place, that was wierd but I didn't really care.

So when I woke up, Sun ah was already awake, and we got ready and dressed for the day.

"Oppa"

"Neh?"

"Can Unni (yoona) come over"

"I'll call her"

I started to call noona.

"Hello??"

"Noona ah~, Sun ah-" I couldn't finish my sentence because Sun ah grabbed the phone away from me

"UNNI!!!!! IT'S ME! SUN AH! CAN YOU COME OVER SO WE CAN PLAY!" she said, wow she was a very open girl.

I couldn't here what they were talking about until Sun ah hung up.

"So... What did she say?" I asked.

"Unnie can't come here, but we're going to her room"

"Really? Why can't she some here?"

"She wants me to meet her husband (Donghae)"

"Oh, okay" I let out with a sigh.

"Let' go!" she said, as we walked out the door.

She was pulling me, until we stopped in the middle of a hallway

"Why'd we stop?"

"I don't know where Unnie's dorm is?"

Oh crap, I didn't either, let me call her.

"Hello?"

"Noona, what's your dorm number?"

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot to give that to you, its room 34 on the second floor"

"Oh okay, bye noona, see you there" I said the hung up

So second floor, we were on the third floor, so we had to go down one, and when we went to look for number 34, we walked past a dorm but we heard yelling and screaming in it.

 

SUNNY P.O.V

-------------------------

Yesterday when I got home, I beat Siwon home, yay! So then when he came home, we ate and he asked what I did today, I said get coffee. Then it was time to go to sleep, but I couldn't sleep, and I saw Siwon was asleep.

So I crawled out of bed, in my bunny slippers, and went out of my room, and went to Sun ah's and Kyuhyun's room, my very good friend Kim kibum taught me how to unlock doors without the key, so that's why I gave him the name key, because he can open any door in the world.

So when I got in, I saw Sun ah, and Kyuhyun sleeping, Sun ah on the bed, and Kyuhyun on the floor.

Ahh~ they looked so angel-like when sleeping, they were beatiful, I just kept on watching them, until I got tired of standngup, then I pulled a chair over, and sat there, then my eyelids started to get heavy, then i fell asleep in the chair

When I woke up it was 7:00

"Oh crap" I whispered to myself, and it was a saturday.

I quickly ran back to my dorm without waking them up, I tip toed in my room, hoping Siwon was still asleep, when I checked he wasn't there, Oh no, where did he go?

"Looking for me?" he said, and he was sitting in the chair, but I didn't see him.

"Oh umm..Yeah i was ju-" 

"Where were you?" he said calmy.

"I was just getting something to eat"

"You're lieing"

"No I'm not -"

"I didn't see you when I got something to eat"

"That's because I ha-"

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled at me.

"Getting somthing to eat!" I said with attitude.

"THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST TIME I'M ASKING YOU, WHERE HAVE YOU ING BEEN???!!!!!" he said, then he got up and ganged p on me, on the wall.

"Why does it concern you so much??!!! Do you even trust me!!"

"Actually no I don't"

"I just couldn't sleep, okay??!!" I said.

" you Sunny" he said then walked away.

" ME? YOU! I NEVER EVEN WANTED TO ING GET ENGADGED WITH YOU! I GOT FORCED!!!!" I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth.

He looked at me, then he walked up to me fast, and pulled my chin to his face harshly.

"Listen you ing , we are going to get married no matter what happenes, so live with it, if you want to stay alive, don't with me" he said, then walked out the door.

WHAT AN !

 

KYUHYUN P.O.V

-------------------------

So when we knocked on noona's door, she answered it.

"UNNIE!" Sun ah yelled, then gave her a huge hug.

"Sun ah" she said, then chuckled.

"Please come in" she said.

Wow, her room was nice, and I saw Donghae sitting on the couch.

"Sun ah, this is Donghae, Donghae, this is Sun ah, this was the girl I was talking about"

"Nice to meet you oppa" she said, then bowed.

"Nice to meet you too, do you want some chocolates?" Donghae asked.

"Yes please" she said, then gave her a bowl of different kinds.

"Unnie! Can we play with make up again?"

"Sure, let's go to my room!" Noona said.

So they went Noona's room.

"Nice to see you again hyung" I said.

"Haha! You to Kyuhyun"

Then we began to talk about different things, like my college, and future, but we always got interpted by the people that live next door. 

"I'll be right back"

I went out the door, and was about to knock on it, until a person came out.

"Why the hell are you standing in front of m doo-" he couldn't finish his sentence because he saw my face.

"Kyuhyun?"

"Um... Do I know you?" I said.

"Oh and by the way, can you stop ylling, we are kinda getting disturbed in our dorm" I said.

"Kyuhyun, don't you remember? It's me Siwon"

Oh crap, is that the Siwon! Like Sunny Siwon!!!???

"Uh, no sorry"

"Remember, I used to bully you in middle school, ah, the good old times" he said.

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Okay, I love you bye Seohyun!" I said to my girlfriend.

"Bye Kyuhyun!" she said.

At the next day at school, Siwon, along with his other friends bullied me, so I was the main prey to feast on, and bully.

This kept on happening, ever since the first day of school, and I was known as the loser of our school.

"Kyuhyun"

"Yes Seohyun?"

"We can't be together anymore?"

"What why?"

"I just can't"

"It's because I'm known as the big loser right?"

"Yeah, but we can just be fri-"

"I never knew you could be like this Seohyun, just to keep your ing reputation alive" I said, then walked away.

"Kyuhyun!" 

I never turned back.

Next day at school, I saw Seohyun making out with Siwon, everytime I passed by them, he would always grab her for a kiss, to make me jeolous, he does everything to make life miserable.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"O......" I said to myself.

"Hahaha! Kyuhyun! Let's have some dinner tonight, with my wife, you should meet her"

"Umm... Yeah okay"

"Here's my number" he said, then passed me a paper.

"Okay, catch you tonight, just be here at 7:00pm, and where something nice, we're going to a fancy resterant"

"Oh um okay?" I said, then walked back in nona's dorm.

"Um... Noona, hyung, me and Sun ah have to go, I have to get ready to go somewhere"

"If it's another date, we'll keep Sun ah, until you come back, arrasso"

"Oh, noona you don't ha-"

"Kyuhyun" she said, in a deep serious voice which made me smile.

"Okay okay okay!"

I was about to leave out the door, until Noona said bye.

"Bye Kyuhyun!" Noona said.

"Bye Kyuhyun!" Donghae said.

"See you later oppa!!!!!!" Sun ah said, then gave me a huge hug.

"Ah.... See you later Sun ah" I said, then walked out the door.

 

YOONA P.O.V

-----------------------

Right when Kyuhyun left, Sun ah said bye.

"Date?" Donghae said with a smile.

"Hha! Yup!" I said confidently.

~~~~~~~

hey! ony 300 and something views, and almost 10 chapters???!!!! WAT! I'm dissapointed, I think it's my writing:(

plzz spread the word:(....

if u need a poster, i have a poster shop ;)