Mind if I join you?

Love's Mysteries

As I wake up from my sleep I get up and wash up, brush my hair and teeth, take a shower, and get ready for the day, I put my glasses on, and take my camera with me and my notebook. I'm heading out the hoel, and right before I get on the tour bus, I hear my name being called.

"Kyuhyun!"

I turn around and see it's my noona.

"Noona?" she runs up to me, but it's wierd because she is not dressed fancy today, they just has a normal shirton, with shorts converse, and sunglasses.

"Kyuhyun! Where are you going?"

"To take pictures" 

"Mind if I join you?" 

"Sure, but what about Hyung (Donghae)?" my sister forced me to call him Hyung.

"I told him I was going to spend the day with my awesome little brother!" she said, then she shook my hair.

"Thanks noona, I appreciate it"

"Omo! When did my dorky little brother have manners, you've grown since the last 5 months" she said, then we got on the tour bus and sat down.

"So noona, where have you been this last 5 months?" I ask.

"Well, since you asked, I've been to L.A, Japan, Europe, Portugal, Paris, and a bunch of other places for vacations, but when we are here in Rome, me and Donghae are on a hopping spree"

"For 2 months?" 

"Yup!" 

"Oh, is that your camera?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, it is"

"Can I see it?"

"Sure" I said, as I took it off from around my neck and gave it to her.

"Wow, this is pretty, so yo want to become a photographer huh?" she asked.

"Yeah"

"Why?" she asked.

"Why not? I just always had a passion for photography, it just seem to connect to me" I said with ots of emotion.

"That's a great answer" she said.

"Oh look we are here" I said, then we got off.

"So where are we? OMO WHAT IS THAT BIG ROUND BROKEN THING!!!!!!" Noona said.

"That is the Coloseum" I said.

"What is it?"

"Well, back a really long time ago, gladiators used to fight bloody, and violent wars in there" 

"Ew, really?" she said.

"Yeah"

"Well, let's start taking pictures!" I said. 

I started taking a couple snaps at an angle, then Yoona went in the way and started posing. 

"Yah! Take a picture of  me!!" she said while posing.

Then I took pictures of her doing different poses. 

Then I stepped all the way back and took a pictre of it, but with all the trees around it. 

"Kyuhyun!!!!!!" my sister yelled.

"What is it Noona?" I said.

"Let me take pictures of you!" I said.

"No I don't really like pictures of me"

"Come on! What photographer doesen't like pictures of himself??!!!" 

"No, it's oay Noona I'll just take pictures of you"

"Kyuhyun!!! But you are a very handsome boy! Cherish it!"

"Fine...." I said, then gave her my camera.

Then I started makingall these funny poses, and we started laghing, and having a good time, who knew Noona's could be fun? Then we got really tired, and it was about 4:00, we had ben there almost the whole day! 

"Omo Noona, let's go back to my hotel room and eat, you must be hungry"

So we go back on the bus, and get dropped off at our hotel, then go to my room.

"I'm going to order some food for us" I said, then called room service.

"Okay" 

I just done ordering.

"Noona, they will bring us steak"

"Thanks, but Kyuhyun? What is this?" she was talking about the notes I got from this girl.

"Long story" I said, then I tried to snatch it form her, but she wouldn't give it to me.

"Who is this secret admirier of yours" she said.

"It's nobody!"

"Tell me the truth!! I'm your Noona! You better not lie to me!" 

"Okay so on my way here, right before I saw you here, me and this girl accidently, bumped into each other,then she walked away, and I don't know how she found my dorm, but it's over now" I said.

"Okay, but she seems like a nice girl buying food for you just because of one little incident, omo and she speaks korean!"

"Yea, I know"

"Maybe, she will be your soul mate"

"Soul mate?"

"Ofcourse, I read so many books about this, it begins with sending notes, then they live happily forever after"

"Noona, those are just fictional, I don't even know who this girl is?"

"We should find out!"

"No! Noona, it's all over now, why are you making such a big deal out of this?"

"I'm not it's just tha-" she got interupted by a knock.

"KNOCK KNOCK"

"Yay!!! Food is here!!!" Noona said.

"Enjoy your meal" The guy said, then left.

"Mmmm...This is so good!" Noona said.

"Yeah it is"

So we were done eating.

"Lets go print the pictures!!" Noona said.

"Now?"

"Yes now!!!!"

So me and noona just walked out of the hotel, and took a taxi to the nearest photo shop.

I gave the man the roll to my camera and asked him to print it.

"Okay, hold on, it'll just take 5 minutes, and it will be $20.50 please"

I gave him my money, and waited patiently, and noona was just reading one of her magazines.

"Okay!! All ready!!!" 

"Thank you" I said.

"OH LET ME SEE THEM FIRST!!!!" Noona yelled, then I gave them to her.

"How do they look?" I asked.

"Umm.. Fine.. there is just one wierd thing in all these pictures"

(to be continued)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys jonghyun4evah here!!!!! and i thank all the subscribers and viewers for cheking out my story!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! OMO and yoona is so crazy n this chapter !! :)P!!!!! okay so if you read my other story 'the hardest thing i've ever done...' then you know the drill. plz clik the subscribe button, comment, and add me if im not already you friend!!!! Thank you very much!!! I will see you in the next chapter!!!! and in my other story!!! thank u!!! :D

JONGHYUN4EVAH LUVS YOU LOTS BAI!!!! <3+1111100000000