Before the night lights

Love's Mysteries

NEXT DAY (KYUHYUN P.O.V)

---------------------------------------------

As I wake up, I decide to explore more of Rome right when I wake up, because I don't want Yoona to bust in my room any minute. I wanna be alone, and plus I have to go to the night lights to meet this 'mystery girl'.

As I walk out of the Hotel, I want to explore a little of Rome and take pictures, but not pictures for college, just pictures for fun, I see beatiful trees everywhere, and I'm at the night lights, but they only turn on at night, and I had to meet this 'mystery girl' here tonight, I wonder what she looks like. Then I walk off, Rome is so nice, and did I mention that the people are very respectful, kinda reminds me of Korea. As I get tires of walking around, I decided to go to a cafe' near by. 

As I order a carmel frapp to go, I see a water fountain outside, then I go by it, it was a wishing fountain, and it had a huge slab of marble with engish writing on it, it said...

                                                   "True love is like stars, there is millons out there, but only one can make your wishes come true"

Reading the quote, but igoring it, I throw a korean coin in..

"I wish that, I will get into the college I go to, and have a family, with a girl I never relized was mine, but is, and my family is healthy, and so are my friends" I whispered while closing my eyes, and threw the coin in.

Wait, was that 5 wishes? Oops...? Oh well.

I checked my watch and it was 12:00 pm, I better eat lunch, I go back to the cafe' I was just at, and I buy a panenni sandwich,

Mmm.. it's so good, as I'm enjoying my sandwich,I look outside then I see  girl, about 10, and she is walking, looking sad, that's when I had lost my appetitie to eat, and went to the girl, she looked korean?

Then I squated down to her height

"Exuse me miss, are you okay"

Then she took her eyes off the ground and looked at me with her teary eyes, then she gave me a big hug, but I gave one back, after 15 seconds of hugging she finally let go.

"Mr, I ran away!" she said while crying. 

"Why did you run away" I asked, and we were talking english.

"They abuse me!!" 

"Look!" she said, and showed me her arm which was full of bruises.

"It's going to be okay, let me just take in to the polic-"

"NO! I want you to keep me" she said cutting me off.

"But.. umm?" I said while scratching my head, and she gave me te puppy dog eyes.

"Okay..." I said, and what the heck I just met the girl.

Then I stood up, and told her to follow me to my hotel room. While we were alking there she took a hold of my hand, and held it, then I looked at her, and studied her face, and she was wearing a dirty pnk shirt with jeaned shorts, and flip flops.

"You know, it's not good to cry, it will ruin your pretty face" I said trying to cheer me up.

"What's the point, I'm scarred with ugliness" 

"Don't say that"

"Why not, it's true" she said lookng at me, but I tried not to look back.

I could tell this girl has been through alot, that's why she is really negative, I felt bad, but I knew I had to protect her, in a brother-like way.

"Oh look we're here!" I said, then we went up to my room. Then she sat on the bed, and layed down.

"Get some rest" I said.

"Mr, can I ask you a question?"

"Anything"

"C-can you keep me, forever"

"Um, well, I don't think I can do that, you see I have college"

"But who else will take me?"

"I can put you in a foster home? They have alot of joyful kids there"

"But, how long can you keep me?"

"2 months"

"That's it?"

"I'm sorry but yeah"

Then she closed her eyes, and let out a tear, and i just watched her, and I don't even know her name

I checked my watch, and relized it was 5 pm, and I should be at the night lights by 8 pm, I should call noona.

"Hello?"

"Hi noona, it's me, can you come right now, and stay the night at my hotel, I got a responsbility to take care of" 

"Um, okay what's wrong?"

"Just..Can you come right now?"

"Sure"

Then she hung up, and as I was looking at the little girl, then the I heard a knock.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I opened it, and it ws noona, with a bag of clothes and stuff to spend the night. 

"Hey, I'm here, whats the problem"

Then I pointed to the little girl sleeping on my bed.

"K-Kyuhyun, who is this?"

"A little girl I found, and was crying"

"You didn't her did you?"

"NOONA!! Ofcourse not"

"Good"

Then when I yelled noona, the little girl woke up.

"Noona?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah I call her noona, you see its a korea-" she cut me off.

"Then your my oppa" she said which amazed me.

"You speak korean?" Yoona asked.

"Neh" wow, she spoke korean.

"Can I ask your name?' I asked.

"Sun ah"

"Sun ah?" Yoona asked.

"Yes"

"It's pretty" Yoona said.

"Kamsahamida" she said.

"Um, oppa who is this?"

"Oh, Sorry Sun ah, this is my sister, her name is Yoona"

"She is very pretty, and nice to meet you" she said, and stand up and bowed, wow she had manners. 

"Let's get along well, and I'll be like your big sister, so please call me unni" Yoona said.

I checked my watch, and it was 7:00, I better get ready.

"Okay, I'm gonna get ready"

Then, I saw Noona, and Sun ah playing with make up.

I left the hotel at 7:30pm

"Goodbye! Please be safe, and lock the doors"

"Okay, have fun oppa!" Sun ah said, she seemed like a very bright girl.

"Okay, be safe, and tell me all about your 'soul mate'" 

"Noona, I told you, she's probably just a friend"

"Okay, stop talking, and go to the night lights, she's probably waiting"

"What soul mate" Sun ah asked.

"I'll tell you while he is gone"

"Okay Unni"

Then they just brought a smile to my face, and I walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS JONGHYUN4EVAH HERE!!! so what do u think of this Sun ah????!!!! and the next chapter will be at the night lights ;D!!!!!

so plz clik the subscribe button, comment, and add me if im not your friend!!!!!!!

OKAY JONGHYUN4EVAH LOVES YOU LOTS! SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER, AND IN MY OTHER STORY!! BAI!!! <3+111111110000000000000