Bumped, Noona, then notes and meals?

Love's Mysteries

KYUHYUN P.O.V

---------------------------

I'm on a plane right now going from south Korea sstraight to Rome, I always wanted to be a photagrapher my whole life, so I'm going to Rome to take pictures, and send them to the college I want to go to. 

 

ROME 

-------------------

Ah.. Rome at last, as I walk to my hotel I see very beautiful architecture, It's so beutiful here, as I'm looking at my pamplet for Rome, I bump into a girl, and my books fell from my hand, and so did my pamphlet.

"Oh Mian-Heyo, Oh wait no 'Sorry'" I said, getting confused with korean and english, then I picked my books up, and they were a little dirty, and it was a good thing i spoke and read english through my studies, but I got mixed up.

She looked Korean, but I couldn't really see her because of her sunglasses and big hat. She smiled then walked away, what the heck just happened. So as I'm walking in my hotel it's nice because it's roman style, then I see somebody I know. It's my sister.

"N-NOONA??!!!" I yelled for her.

"Kyuhyun?" she said.

"What a pleasent surprise to see you here, what are you doing here?" 

"I'm taking pictures to turn into the college I want to go to, what are you doing here?"

"I'm on a shopping spree with Donghae"

Oh yea, you see my sister Yoona got married to a rich guy named Donghae, and they are both 25 now, and I'm just 17. 

"How long with you be here?" I asked.

"About 2 months, what about you?"

"Yeah, about 2 months for me too"

"Yoona! Let's go!" Donghae said.

"Okay, Noona bye!!!" I said as I gave her a hug. 

So here I am walking to my hotel room, ah... it was good to see my sister, I haven't seen here for about 5 months. Omo my room is so nice! It'g big too, this is a nice place to stay for 2 months, then I throw my suitcase to the side of the room and lay down on my bed.

*KNOCK KNOCK* 

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!!!"

As I saw a man come in, he was holding lunch, and it was lobster, my favorite! But I didn't want to be rude and take something I didn't order.

"Sorry, but I think you got the wrong room, I didn't order any room service" I said.

"Oh I know you didn't, but this very nice lady told me to give it to you" he said as he passed me a note from "this nice lady"

"Who is she?"

"She told me to not give you any more information, than what I have just told you" he said, then walked out.

"Thank you" I said.

"Enjoy your meal" he said, then walked out, as I opened the note this is what is said...

                                             Hello boy I bumped into, I'm sorry for making your books drop and get dirty

I would have bought you new ones, but I thought it would have just been better if I bought you this,맛있게 드세요. (hey guys p.s that means enjoy your meal)

OMO so she did speak and write Korean!!! I think she found out through my mix-ups of saying sorry. Who is this girl? How did she find me here? That's a bit creepy, but I didn't mind, I just threw the note on the table and began eating my lobster, mmhhhmm.... So good

Later on that night, I'm reading one of my books about photography, then I'm interupted by another knock.

*KNOCK KNOCK* 

Who can this be at 8:00 pm?

"Come in" 

The same man came in from earlier today

"Oh.. Hi again? Can I help you with something?"

"The same nice lady told me to bring this to you" he said, and it turned out to be a cake called tirimisu, and he passed me another note, then left.

"Enjoy your meal" he said, then left

As I look at the note this is what it said.

                                                                                      Let's not forget dessert 맛있게 드세요.

That brought a smile to my face. Who was this girl, then I threw the note on the table, and began eating my cake, I shall start taking pictures tomorow

(to be continued)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS JONGHYUN4EVAH HERE!!!!! so this is my first chapter in Love's Mysteries, omo I just luv the title, dont worry I will never give up on this story no matter what happenes!!! i promise!!!! kyusun fighting!!!!! and plz comment, subscribe, and ad me if im not your friend, and im sorry f this chapter ws boring, but i will make it intresting through ou the story, and yay!!! yoona is kyuhyun's sister!!! and BTW siwon will be in itXD!!!

OKAY JONGHYUN4EVAH LUVS U LOTS,<3 I WLL SEE U IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IN MY OTHER STORIES BAI!!!~