Please Understand....

Love's Mysteries

Sorry, long time no update, but I made a new fanfic, its called Titanic, please chek it out, Minho is Jack and Sunny is Rose:) heres the link

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/196646/titanic-minho-romance--sunny-titanic-minsun

 

SUNNY P.O.V

----------------------

"Fine..." I said.

"Your going to stay with me?" Siwon asked.

"Yes, just leave them alone, and let them live"

"Fine...." I said loosing hope.

"Good" he said with a smirk.

"Now, I want you to never, ever talk to them again, and pretend they were never in your life" Siwon said.

"I can't say bye?...." I asked.

"No" he said.

"Fine, just don't hurt them" I said while I was hiding my tears back.

"So you're clearly a no more, maybe we can have now, might as well since you're going to be with me forever" 

"Um... No"

"So you let Kyuhyun, but not your ing husband?" 

"I just don't feel comtorble with you" I said.

"HE'S WAS JUST USING YOU! YOUR LIKE HIS LITTLE !"

"I've rather be his than your wife!" I said, now I wish those words did not come out of my mouth.

"Say that to me one more time, see what happens..." he sneered.

"Minahae.." I said.

"It's okay, now come here" he said with his arms open wide.

Because of force I just went up to him and hugged him, but i'd rather die than touch him.

 

KYUHYUN P.O.V

-------------------------------

As I'm looking at my pictures, Sun ah says something.

"Oppa, where's auntie?" she asked.

Omo.., where is Sunny?, it's been a while, I hope she's okay, as I'm about to walk out the door to look for her she walks in, looking sad.

"Hey, I was worried about you, where are your bags?" I asked as I saw nothing in her hands.

"Kyuhyun, I've decided to go back with Siwon" she said.

"W-what?" I said.

"I just think that I'm ment to be with him" she said.

"Sunny? Are you okay? He hurts you" I argued.

"I know, but no matter how much we fight we still love each other" she said.

"S- sunny..." I said.

"Goodbye Kyuhyun" she said, but then she walked over to Sun ah, znd gave her a kiss on the forhead.

"Sun ah, do want to stay with me, or with oppa" she asked her.

"I- I wanna say with oppa" she said.

"Alright" Sunny said, then she whispered something in Sun ah's ear.

She tried to give me a fake smile, but I wouldn't buy it, she just didn't love me the way I loved her, was she using me, why's sh say yes to our marriage?

"Here" she said, I held out my hand, and she drpped her diomond ring in my hand, I was devistated.

"S-sunny, why are you doing this?" I asked.

"It just wasn't meant to be" she responded, then went out the door.

I fell on my knees, 

"Why...?" I said, staring into space.

Then a tear slipped ot of my eye.

 

SUNNY P.O.V

-----------------------

Siwon told me everything to do, I didn't want to do it, but I had too, I gave back the ring and everything.

I whispered in Sun ah's ear.

"Sun ah, be a good girl for Oppa, and please don't be mad, I'm doing this for your own good, please understand, and don't tell oppa what I'm telling you, arrasso?"

 

She nodded in dissapintment, and in sadness.

"S-sunny, why are you doing this?" he asked.

"It just wasn't meant to be" I said, then went out the door.

I'M SO SORRY KYUHYUN, THOSE WERE THE WORST WORDS I'VE EVER SAID!!!!! I REGRET IT SO BAD!!!!! BUT PLEASE UNDERSTAND!!!!

I started to cry as soon as I closed the door.

In the corner of my eye I could see Siwon looking at me, then smirking, he must be so happy.

He took me back to the room, right when we got in, I fell on my knees, bowed my head down, and statred crying in my hands, I was crying so much

Kyuhyun, please understand.....

 

SIWON P.O.V

---------------------

BEST FRIKIN DAY EVAHHHH~~~~~

~~~~~

WHY SO MEAN :(.... I guess the wedding is canclled

PLEASE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND ADD ME!!!! and please check the very top of this chapter, I got some new for ya!