Chapter 4 What? Tell me I'm dreaming!

Without You

Chapter 4 What? Tell me I'm dreaming!

“What? You make a bet on me?” Jessica said.

Heechul & his friends looked at Jessica shocked. Jessica stared to all of them & saw their shock expression.

“So, I thought each one of you was not like them but I was wrong because you’re worse than them. Do you pity me that much that you have to do that bet? Have you considered what I may feel when I learnt about this? I’m so disappointed to all of you.” Jessica said & was about to continue but she can’t because of her sobbing & because of her tears. She was really hurt to know about the bet.

“Jessica…” Lee Teuk was about to explain when Jessica stops her.

“I thought I can trust all of you but I guess I was wrong. You played with my feelings & even took advantage of me. Why can you do this to me? I have shown you the real me but you lied to me.” Jessica stop and before she continue, she looked at Heechul.

“Oppa, looks like you win the bet. I don't know but I fall for you. Looks like I fell for the wrong person. Your kindness, your friendliness, your being cheerful, your being protective of me, your being helpful... I don't know why I fall for all of that. All of you should start doing his homeworks because I like Heechul oppa & I fall for him. I'll go now & don't ever think of going to my house or going near to me all of you who are bunch of liars!!!” Jessica said while running to go to her house.

This was the day that they didn't think ahead if ever these happen. They didn't think of what will Jessica feel when she learnt the truth. Yes, they pity her but they now realized that they have just made a wrong move on making a bet to be close to her. They really regret it & now they think they should have used a way to make her trust her not like making a bet.

Next Day

All of them are quiet after what happened yesterday. They really feel guilty with what they did. With them drown with thoughts; they didn't notice that their teacher already arrived.

“Class, I want to make an announcement. Ms. Jessica Jung just transferred & went back to her old school. Will you be honest with me? What did you do that she transferred? She is really a good student & because of your treatment to her, our school lose a good student.” The teacher told all of her students.

“I think you should ask them.” One student pointed at Heechul & his friends and smirked after saying that.

“Heechul, what did you & your group did to her? I thought you're her friends. I always see you together.” The teacher asked confused.

“Looks like our teacher is not aware of what happened yesterday.” One student mockingly said.

“So what happened yesterday? Tell me.” The teacher angrily asked.

“Heechul & his friends make a bet that if Heechul can make Jessica fall for him for 4 months, then, all of his friends will be the one who will do his homeworks. And if Heechul fails to do it, then he will be the one to do his friends homeworks. They talked about cancelling the bet yesterday and unfortunately, Jessica heard their conversation.” Another student explained and smirked while looking at Heechul & his friends.

“I never expected that you'll do that for the sake of your homeworks. You played with her. She trusted you and what did all of you do? For all those students who explained & to all of you, you should not put any blame only them because I saw all of your treatment to her. Maybe it was the bet that make her to reach her limits that she decided to go back to their school. Because I'm all disappointed to all of you, answer all of these exercises and I'll give you homeworks.” The teacher stated.

The class groans except for Heechul & his friends who are still staring at the window feeling sad because of Jessica's decision & feel angry to their selves because of that bet that they made.

Meanwhile at the countryside

Jessica informed all of her friends of her going back. All of her friends were excited to welcome her but they welcome a crying Jessica. They hug her and drag her to her room for her to calm down and tell them what happen. She told them everything while she was crying.

“Why are they like that to you? You're a very good person and you shouldn't be treated like that. Let's go back and I'll beat them. I should teach them a lesson.” Hyoyeon said and was about to get up but was stop by all of her friends.

“Hyoyeon, doing that will make it only worse. Just let them be. For now, let’s just comfort Jessica & helped her to move on with this. We can’t do anything about this because it already happened. Let them realize that they have done a bad thing & they lose a great friend Jessica. Even though you lose them, we are here so don’t be sad, ok?” Taeyeon explained & asked.

Jessica only nodded while her friends comforted her. Months have passed and the Jessica they knew came back. She was the cheerful, kind and not like the crying Jessica they welcomed when she came back.

One morning, their teacher entered their room & not like the usual wherein she’ll discuss the lessons immediately, she make an announcement. Among her friends, Jessica was the only one on the 4th year class since just like when she was still staying in Seoul, she was really smart that she accelerated to 4th year.

“Class, today, I would like you to meet your new classmate. He transferred from Seoul. Meet your new classmate, you may come in.” The teacher announced & told the new student to enter.

Jessica’s POV:

I was really curious on who’s our new classmate because it is seldom for students from Seoul to transfer here. He enter… Wait, tell me I’m dreaming. What is he doing here?

End of Jessica’s POV

The new student enter & introduce himself.

“Hi, everyone! I’m Kim Heechul. Nice meeting you all!” Heechul introduce himself.

They were interrupted when their teacher suddenly say something.

“Heechul shi, you may sit down. You may occupy the seat beside…” The teacher said & stops to look for vacant seat where Heechul can seat.

“Jessica shi. Jessica shi, please raise your hand.” The teacher told & Jessica did what her teacher told her to. After that, Heechul sit beside her. Heechul looked at her but Jessica only looks away at him. Heechul’s stare was interrupted when the teacher started teaching.

The teacher continued teaching when suddenly the bell rang.

“Oh don’t forget your assignment tomorrow because I’ll check it. And have an advance reading on that topic. By the way, Jessica shi, since he’s your seatmate, why don’t you tour him after class so that he’ll be familiar to our school?” The teacher asked & said to Jessica.

Jessica only nodded & smiled at her teacher. After that, their day continued & their teachers came to teach them new lesson. Heechul also introduced himself to their teachers in their other subjects since he is new & they didn’t know him.

Without them noticing, the bell rang to signal the end of their class. Jessica pick up her things & put it in her bag. Heechul already done doing it so he’s waiting for Jessica to tour him around.

“Let’s go.” Jessica said coldly.

When they exited the room, Jessica toured him around. She told him about the room they are roaming just like for example, the library room where students go to study or do their home works and the other rooms so that he’ll be familiar & will not get lost in the school.

“That’s all. Hope you became familiar to the school & will not get lost. I’ll go now.” Jessica coldly said to him.

Jessica was already walking on her way to the school gate when Heechul suddenly blurted something that makes her stop.

“Jessica, I like you. That’s the reason why I transferred here.” Heechul said.

Author’s Note:

This is the 4th Chapter. Hope you like this chapter!

Thank you to those who read this chapter & please tell me on what you think of this chapter.

Thank you for the new subscribers! Happy I increased in number of subscribers again!

Thanks to @Reikarbl, @theAficionada , @nerdscandy & @ELF_Sica for the comments!

Hope you look forward to my next update!