YunJae fanclub begins

Rumour

Truthfully he was mesmerized by the taller man's toned body. His eyes stayed on Yunho's face and landed down to his abs. His body..It's so..."Shirt please." Yunho demanded. Jaejoong mentally slapped himself. "Oh..here.." Jaejoong handed his extra shirt. Jaejoong's phone vibrated on his pocket. He got a message from Yoochun. 'Hyung Ppali! I saw a picture of you!!' ~

 

"A picture? Of me?" Jaejoong looked at Yunho was wearing his white v-neck shirt.

 

"What?" Yunho gave him a questioning look.

 

"I..I have to go." Jaejoong said as he was about to open the door but Yunho stopped him and their faces were an inch away from each other, "Um, here. Take my shirt. Be sure to laundry it when you get home or else..."

 

Jaejoong's phone rang interrupting what Yunho was about to say. Yoochun was calling him.

 

"Let's go now. I'm sure your fans are gone by now." YunJae went out of the room.

 

Jaejoong picked up his phone, "Yoochun ah. Where are you?" Yunho was eavesdropping.

 

"Hyung, I'm here in front of our classroom a picture of you was posted but i'm not sure if it was edited, you were kissing---" Yoochun was cut off when a girl squealed. "Omo. Everyone! Let's have another fan club! YUNJAE Fanclub."

 

Jaejoong heard it from the phone, "Bwoh? Yunjae? What's going on? Yoochun? Yoochun? YAHH!?"  *Bleep...*

 

"Aish. Uh.. Excuse me.. Can you help me look for my friend? Do you know Park Yoochun?"

 

Yunho laughed, "Oh.. The english guy who tried to court my cousin?"

 

Jaejoong didn't know who was he talking about. "English guy? Yeah.. Chunnie knows how to speak in english."

 

Yunho replied, "I don't want to." Jaejoong smiled sarcastically and bowed, "Thanks for your help. I am currently appreciating it whole heartedly."

 

He was about to go when Yunho spoke up, "Fine fine.." Yunho didn't want to end up again with those crazed fans. But with Jaejoong he can easily get away from them.. Even if he doesn't know Jae's name. Yunho had no choice but to follow Jaejoong through their classroom. There he saw many students crowding.

 

Yoochun ran to him with Changmin, "Hyung!!" A girl squealed, "Jae oppa! I really like you but i prefer YUNJAE."

 

Jae's eyes twitched, "Who's YunJae?" He said calmly to Yoochun.

 

"Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong equals love. They're shipping you as a couple." Yunho placed his hand on top of Jaejoong's shoulder and approached Yoochun.

 

"What? Me? Who's Jaejoong? Where's Jaejoong?" Jaejoong froze. So that means Jung Yunho is... He looked at Yunho as he replied from his question to Yoochun, "Me." ~


Sorry it's too short. I promise to make it better on the next chappy. ^^ THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS kiss