Irritated Yunho Vs. Siwon: a basketball match (Part 2)

Rumour
"Alright. Position.. Choi Siwon.. You're graded." Hyori yelled from his seat. They got back to their original position, "So if you don't care about my boyfriend then don't you even dare touch him.." Yunho was angrier.  

alright then.. I'm going to trip you.. Just wait Choi ing Siwon. he thought.

The whistle blows and the game starts. Yunho was blocking Siwon on the entire game. When Siwon was about to escape, Yunho stretched his leg out to block Siwon from running away. Siwon tripped and fell on the floor.

The whistle blows again to signal a timeout. This grabbed Jaejoong's attention, he felt bad for Siwon because he cannot do anything. Siwon was in pain, he was holding his ankle. He bit his lip and ran beside him.

Jaejoong sat beside Siwon and placed Siwon's head on his lap.

"Siwon ah..Are you alright? Do you want me to bring you on the clinic?" Jaejoong said in a worried tone.

Siwon smiled and sat up, "This is nothing.. It's probably a sprain." He tried to stand up but Jaejoong supported him to stand up again by holding Siwon on the waist. Siwon placed an arm around Jaejoong.

"Don't move your injured foot. Okay?" Jaejoong said. He helped Siwon sit on the benches.

"Jaejoong ah.. If you wanted to shoot, you must get near the ring. That would be easier.." Siwon said.

Yunho clenched his fists as he glared at Jaejoong and Siwon.

~

The game resumed and Yunho started to guard Jaejoong. Jaejoong was about to get back to Jonghyun but a taller man stood in front of him. Yunho smirked at Siwon as he Extend his arms towards Jaejoong.

Siwon darted his eyes back at Yunho with a hint of anger on his face. Jaejoong gulped, his heart was racing. Yunho wanted Siwon get more angry so he pressed his body as near as possible to Jaejoong's.

"Ya..yah.. You're too close.." Jaejoong said trying to push Yunho away.

Yunho turned to look at the beauty.

"Don't worry.. I'm just making your boyfriend angry." Jaejoong's eyesbrows crossed. He look confused.

"Boyfriend? Bwoh?" Jaejoong blurted.

"Yeah.. Isn't Choi Siwon your boyfriend?" Yunho asked.

"Nope.. He's my best friend." Jaejoong laughed.

"ohh.. Is that so?" Yunho his lips.

"Jaejoong ah!" Ji Yong passed the ball to Jaejoong and he dribbled it then ran near the ring and make a shot.

Yunho forgot all about the game. Why is this Jaejoong person bothering him all of a sudden.. He sighed.

Taecyeon patted Yunho at the shoulder, "Is there something wrong? Are you okay?"

Yunho shook his head, "Yeah I'm fine.."

~

Yoochun went out of the basketball court for a while and walked to the restroom. A man with a blonde hair went out of the rest room. Yoochun was shocked to see...

"Ju..Junsu?" His eyes widened.

A/N: hehehe.. Sorry it took me a long time. I had a trip to Singapore ^^ So that's keeping me busy. Thank you dear readers for the support.