Chapter 1

Rumour

Don't keep gossips in your heart and ask me about them, just hearing them makes me laugh. -TVXQ, Rumour 


 

"Oh.. Joesonghamnida" Jaejoong apologized.

 

He bumped into a tall person. The stranger's stuff scattered on the floor.

 

His eye brows knitted, "Yah! You better watch where you're going." Jaejoong immediately bowed and ran away. "Yah!! Aish!" Yunho's voice echoed on the hallway.

*Snap* "This is going to be news in our campus."  He put away his camera away from his face. 

~

RINGGGGGG!!!!!! BREAK TIME! 

"Is it true? The school's popular guy is dating a guy?" Yoochun curiously asked Jaejoong.

 

"Chun ah.. How should i know? I don't even know who you are referring to."

 

Yoochun gasped, "Bwoh? He's POPULAR Jae. POPULAR. How can you not know him?"

"I'm not close with them." Jaejoong replied as he was placing food on his tray lazily, "Chun, aren't you going to eat?" Yoochun shooked his head, "I'm on a diet."

 

Jaejoong sighed, "You're already okay Chun. You don't have to get on a diet."

 

ChunJae sat on a table and smiled. "Really? Then if if i'm fit, will Xiah from Dong Bang Shin Ki like me? "

 

Jaejoong just nodded, "Yeah yeah of course." Changmin sat between them, "Hey guys he greeted with a smile. He placed down his tray filled with various foods.

 

"Changmin ah.. Are you a fan of Dong Bang Shin Ki?" Yoochun asked all of a sudden.

 

Changmin nodded while eating yakisoba noodles."Wait. I"ll just buy a drink."

 

Jaejoong stood up and excused himself. He grabbed a small box of milk and started to drink. Jaejoong stopped drinking and walked towards their table. Again, Jaejoong clumsily bumped again so hard to..

 

Omo.. What should i do? Mother of... My milk..spilled, Aish. I'm dead.

 

Jaejoong his lips and stood up straightly. He faced the man. His eyes widened when it was same person he bumped earlier this morning.

 

"You..." Yunho angrily looked towards Jaejoong.

 

His milk was spilled on Yunho's shirt. Jaejoong used his puppy eyes but it's no use. The guy's mad now.. He's dead meat. He gulped. Yunho was about to give another threat to Jaejoong but then.. a group of stalkers surrounded them. Someone snapped a picture. Jaejoong was startled. He didn't know what to do.

 

"Aish." Yunho muttered and grabbed Jaejoong's hand. Yunho and Jaejoong started running away.

 

"Yah yah! Why are you dragging me? I can't run. My bag is heavy and.." Jaejoong accidentally dropped the box of milk he was drinking on the floor.

 

The stalkers were after them, "YUNHO OPPA! ARE YOU DATING HIM?" A girl shouted. "Damn it." Yunho and Jaejoong ran until the stalkers were our of their sight.

 

Jaejoong was panting, "Who..who are they?" Yunho was about to respond when the two of them heard those voices again. Luckily they were near on a Janitor's room.

 

"This way." Yunho and Jaejoong entered and locked the room.

 

"They are the people who run my fan club." He said. "Ahh.." Jaejoong just nodded. "Anyway.. So what am i going to with this shirt?" Yunho asked pointing out the liquid he spilled on him a while ago. (A/N: oh my gosh.. Sorry.. Isn't that a line? LOL.)

 

"Hmm..? Oh right.. I have an extra shirt here.. Maybe this will fit you." Jaejoong got his white v-neck shirt out of his bag. Yunho removed his shirt and extended his hand to Jaejoong. Truthfully he was mesmerized by the taller man's toned body. His eyes stayed on Yunho's face and landed down to his abs.

 

His body..It's so...

 

"Shirt please." Yunho demanded.

 

Jaejoong mentally slapped himself. "Oh..here.." Jaejoong handed his extra shirt. Jaejoong's phone vibrated on his pocket. He got a message from Yoochun.

 

From: YooChun

'Hyung Ppali! I saw a picture of you!!' 

 


I haven't updated my other stories.. But i promise to.. Really and i mean it. It's just i haven't thought of what's gonna happen next to make you guys happy while reading.. Comments are welcome and thanks my dear readers.