The game is on! (1)

"I can't believe it"

 

Bom smiled to TOP, and leaned closer as she gives him 8 passionate kisses, and not only on his lips, the last one, she even nibbled on his lower lip.

“UNNIE!” Minzy wasn’t expecting things to be this….brave and intimate. She’s not used to PDAs from Bom and TOP.

“Now spin the bottle~!” Dara gave Bom the bottle, and it stops at Dara. “No. Good”

“Now! Truth or Dare?” Bom asked. Dara gets the dart and throw it. A pass. That means, “You have to do a dare from me~!” Bom shouted happily, after kissing TOP, and going back to kiss him, again.  “and drink twice on your next turn!” she continued, and kisses his hubby.

“Bommie, you’re getting me because of this” TOP whispered on her ears, earning a chuckle from his wife, “that was my intention” and she kisses him, longer than before.

Chaerin and Seungri cleared their throat at the same time, to get them back on the game. When they stared at each other, Jiyong feels the tension, “well..you know, you can use my room if you want to continue that” he joked

Bom’s cheeks reddened, while Minzy is shookin her head in disbelief. Bom thinked of a dare. “Okay, so I know Youngbae was really into Harley Davidson, and other huge motorcycles, so….I dare you…to ride the bike on Ji’s garage……but you sit backwards.” She grinned evily, and plant another kiss.

Dara’s jaw dropped, “what do you mean backwards?”

Bom parted away from TOP, and explained that Dara will be behind Youngbae, but not facing the road, like him, she has to face the opposite of Youngbae’s position. “So your backs are touching.”

Minzy agreed instantly, “I tried that once, and..it was really scary unnie~ But also fun!”

“Is Dara being a scaredy cat?” Jiyong teased

“AM NOT!” She yelled at him, and agreed to Bom’s dare.

Youngbae did think for a good minutes, it’s his fiancée, and it’s pretty dangerous. “Can we use a rope to tie us together?” he asked. Bom thinks too.

“Chaerinnie, baby, you used to have leftover fabrics?” Seungri asked, the twins forgetting for a minute that they were in a major fight.  Chaerin happily grabbed her bag in the working section and pull out a very long thin piece of fabric, because she loves to play with those, and she said that every piece of fabric can be useful.

Dara took the fabric and sigh, “Bae-ah, if I can’t survive the dare, you have to know that I love you so much” she hugged Youngbae, and he laughed hard. “Baby, I won’t drive that fast, so it can’t risk your safety” he runs his hand through her soft hair, kissing her forehead before asking Jiyong for his key.

“No no no~ I’ll be the one who set up the time” Bom stood up, linking arm with TOP so she can easily kissed him.

TOP smirked, “You’re totally gonna get it tonight,baby”. Bom shook her head, making him pout, “be a good boy, and we’ll see~”

They all headed out, Youngbae gave Dara the only helmet he can find. “What about you, Oppa?” Minzy asked, she adores the bike, so she ran along with her camera.

“I’m gonna be okay, she’s the one I’m scared of”  he started the bike before taking a last check on Dara. He told her to use his jacket to prevent her to get any scratch if bad things happen.

“But this is puffy already!” Dara whines. She’s already using layers of clothes underneath the jacket that she borrowed from Bom.

“Baby, just please wear this. It’s leather, so at least this is the thing that will get scratched. Not Bommie’s” Youngbae pleaded her. Few minutes after long arguing, Dara took Youngbae’s leather jacket and tried to get in the back of the bike. Backward. “Bommie, is this the way yo-EWH!!!” Dara closed her eyes with her hands. She saw Bom and TOP were making out in the corner of Jiyong’s front yard.

“Guys please?!?!” Chaerin shook her head in disbelief. Seungri put his arm around her shoulder, so she leaned her head towards Seungri’s chest. She has never really like PDAs.

“Sorry, come on, let’s start”

_*_*_*_*

Ok, while Dara unnie is doing her dare, let me re-explain the game ^^

First, the bottle one. You just need to spin the bottle around, and wait at whom it will point. And if you got it, you will need these rules:

1.   You have to throw the darts first. So drinking isn’t optional. It is a must.

2.   After you know how many shots do you need to take, you drink.

3.   You can choose whether to take ‘dare’ or ‘truth’

4.   But if in the first step you got a ‘pass’ you can’t choose ‘truth’ anymore. You have to choose dare

5.   And also, if you get a pass, you have to drink twice as you have to in the next round

_*_*_*_*

“Unnie! Your face….AMAZING! HAHAHA” Minzy showed Dara photos that she took earlier. There are some good pictures, but also embarrassing ones.

“YAH! MINJI!” Dara chased her while trying to pull the sweater off. She’s sweating so badly. Youngbae was driving in 50 mph and the road has so many turns. Not to mentions the hill that he had to go through. But actually the couple had fun after months of hard work, they can finally play again.

“Please don’t delete that Minzy!” Chaerin helped Minzy to get away from Dara’s chase. She took the memory card and changed it into a new one. “Smart!” Chaerin praised her.

“You guys are so gonna get it if I see that picture leaked in the internet!” Dara threatened. She’s now spinning the bottle, and it’s TOP’s turn, and he got double shot.

After taking two strong shots, he choose dare. “I dare you to take your shirt off, and walks a block to the store, and buy me ice cream”

“NO WAY! Jiyong! You got ice cream, right??” TOP tried to get away from that kind of dare. But Dara is still pissed because of the photos, so she couldn’t care less about what is the risk.

“You’ve never want anyone to see your body right? Now it’s the time to show them that you’re not bloated with fat.” She’s turning into a meanie now.

TOP sighed, Bom looks at him, apologizing. She made up her mind to make him feel better at night, “you’re going to get your world rock tonight” Bom said. A little bit too loud so Daesung can hear her.

“Man! Just take your freaking shirt off! Bom here will serve all your need tonight!” he pats TOP’s back before getting away from Bom’s scratch. “You promised him that??” Seungri shouted, “SOOOO GONNA GO TO YOUR HOUSE TONIGHT!!”

“NO WAY PANDA!!” TOP got his shirt off, and putting on his shoes before getting out in the neighbourhood. “What flavor?” he asked Dara, preparing the money.

“Guess”

“What?”

“Guess. You have to guess. I’m still pissed right now” she crossed her arms and watch TOP leaves. Minzy followed him, recording the whole story.

“Mingkki! Don’t you dare leaving me all alone!” Daesung runs and followed her.

_*_*_*_*

TOP’s POV

I walked with Minzy by my side. “Oppa, I’m so sorry” she suddenly said. I don’t get it. I looked at her to see her facing down, with her camera facing the road too.

“What for, maknae?” I tried to . She didn’t do anything wrong. I know Dara is in a bad mood because she’s not fond of bikes, plus me and Bommie did make  out in front of her.

“Because I took such an embarrassing photos of her, so you got this dare” she apologized.

“That’s alright, come on, cheer up” I put my arm around her, and with the other, making her facing me. “Now tell, what is her favorite flavor?” I asked.

“Mingkki-ah?!” I heard Daesung’s voice coming. 

 

A/N:Yes!! @Alien-Leader got it right!! You're so great :D and yes, something is going to be bad for Daemin couple >//< wait for Chae's turn, and how Daemin deal with their problems, after my new 3-shot :D Oh! 5 prince's ending is on the way!! :D

Sorry for troubling you guys, i love you so much /hugs/ please comments to improve my writing too~ kamsahamnida /bows/ /blowkisses/