Day 4

"I can't believe it"

 

Right after the gifts that Seungri gave, he tried to lighten up the mood. Jiyong has a swimming pool in the back of his house. Not really big, but enough for him to work out while relaxing. He puts treadmill on the patio deck floor. As well as a day bed and a rounded loveseat in case he wants to get something that is calming outside, in the rainy day.

“Come on, shall we bring this somewhere more fun? In the patio or in the living room?” Seungri suggested.

“Living room! It’s too windy outside” Minzy answered first, and that makes them stay inside to play the game that Seungri brought.

 

“WHAT???!”  Dara squealed and Youngbae laughed. “Come on, man, that thing’s not going to work on me”  Youngbae mocked.

“Well, it’s fun to see it’s working on your fiancé~” Seungri turned.

“Shall we bring the drinks?” Bom clasped her hands in excitement.

“We shall~ And the rule is simple. You throw the dart at it, and whoever gets the pass twice, or shoot, he or she will have to do the dare~”

“No fair!” Chaerin squealed. “Why not?” TOP asked.

“Because I can’t target things very well, and the dart are too small”

“And you will be getting a dare, sister”  Seungri winks at his twin, earning a deadly glare as a return.

“Can’t we add a ‘truth’ option on this game?” Minzy asked Seungri on her side. He thinks for a while, before deciding the game.

He clapped his hands twice while Jiyong is pouring the drinks to shot glasses.  “First, you can’t choose ‘truth’ twice in a row. And once you got the dare, you have to throw a dart, shows where it stick, and do a it says. After that, the dare begins. And then, if you got a pass, you have to drink 2 times when you throw a dart after that. Get it?”

The others went quiet for a while, they don’t quite  understand. “Let’s just….try it? I’ll explain while the game is starting”  he surrender.

Seungri took out the empty bottle from Jiyong’s hand, and twirl it around, and it pointed at Bom. “Aawh, maan, okay, dare!”

She took a dart and throw it at the target, she gets a ‘drink with a buddy’ “And by that, you’ll be doing your dare with a partner of the bottle’s choice”

Then she took the bottle again, span it and it points at …

“OKAY! I know the best bet! You guys are going to make out in front of us~” Seungri clapped his hands in excitement.

“No! Just, make up the mess you did, Oppa~” Minzy laughed and get a glare from Seungri.

“No, definitely a ‘make-out’ session. NOT A MAKE UP SESSION”

“Oppa! That’s just gross! NO PDA~!” Minzy sang, but Jiyong pushed them away from each other, before another battle happened.

“What if, you guys, in the closet. 7 minutes. Making out, and making it up” Ji winks.

“NOT THE CLOSET!” Bom yelled. Because she knew that terrible things will happened if they got locked in, inside a closet, or whatever room you want to call.

Dara rolled her eyes, “Then, just do it here! You guys showed too much PDA already! And you, Gong Minzy. Just be brave, okay?” Dara made fun of Minzy.

Quarrels, and more squealing, the deal has changed, “THIS is the last. And you have got to agree with this. Everytime you spoke, you have got to kiss your fiancée” Chaerin threatened Bom with a no-shopping-with-the-girls look.

“Fine”

“Kiss him!” Seungri demanded.

“I thought it hasn’t started yet!”

“2 kisses” Dara is counting.

“You guys! I haven’t even agree!”

“3. And you said ‘fine’” Jiyong .

“Alright alright! I’ll spin the bottle first!” Bom spinned the bottle and it points at Seungri.

“HA! Got you!”

“And that makes 5 kisses” Chaerin mocked her.

“You guys?!?!”

“And that’s the 6th” Youngbae declared.