Day 3

"I can't believe it"

 

The next week, Jiyong’s house is done after a whole week with boxes everywhere, and undone stuff. It is all done now. The tv has been re installed to the new place, and sofas, Chaerin’s working table, new kitchen, and the closet for Chaerin.

But this Saturday, their friends are going to seek the beauty that Chaerin gave to Jiyong’s old house.

“Chae-ah! What should I do with the beef?” Jiyong asked loudly from the kitchen.

“Just grilled it!” Chaerin seems to be frustrated by Jiyong’s ability to understand her menu. She’s still in the bathroom, drying her hair before changing into a pair of legging and topped it with oversized tee, that she doesn’t know who’s that tee belongs to.

“Chae-ah! Am I doing okay? I don’t know how this new stove works!” Jiyong keeps on asking things down there.

Chaerin rushes herself down to find Jiyong, with the untouched beef, struggling with the new stove. “This man..Forget it, just set up the plate and the snacks” Chaerin shook her head before she puts on the apron and start seasoning the beef.

“Isn’t that my shirt?” Jiyong asked, sitting in front of Chaerin who’s still cooking.

Chaerin take a glimpse on her shirt, and started to cook the buchimgae. “Aish, you got mixed on our clothes again?” he shook his head.

“Hey, you have too many clothes for your work, you know?”

“Well, after start to modeling your lines, I got some offer, and I’m a composer too Chae, so what?”

“And I appear to have so many clothes to be done, so what Ji?” Chaerin answered back. They both glared at each other before breaking it off because the doorbell is ringing.

“Okay I’ll get it” Jiyong stood up to reach the front door.

In front of their door, both TOP and Bom are waiting for them. “Ah! Noona! Seunghyun!” Jiyong hugs TOP first and kissed Bom’s cheek.

“Were you calling me noona?!” Bom hit Jiyong’s arm before making her way to enter the house. “The last time I got in was….2 years ago?” TOP laughed at his wife’s words.

“Very funny NOONA” Jiyong hit back with saying ‘noona’ louder. Earning him another hit on his arm.

“But seriously, dude. I never thought your house is this good?” TOP sat on the couch, not looking at the kitchen, where Chaerin is still finishing the dishes. Bom is admiring the artworks along the hallway.

“Yeah. I wasn’t expecting these either” he sighed. Bom then walks toward her husband and noticing someone is inside the kitchen. “SEE! Tabi~ we can’t keep the record on now. Chaerin came first. Not us” Bom pouted.

The couple, are trying to always to be the first to come in every single gathering that they did, and that’s to prove their friends, they can be fast and be first to come too.

“Bommie~ finally someone notices me~” Chaerin sang while flipping the buchimgae on the frying pan. Bom walks into the kitchen and offered her a hand.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

All of the guests  start the lunch, while waiting for the last person to come. “Why no bread for lunch Chae?” Bom whined again. She drank her tea before grabbing taking some beef that Chaerin made.

“That’s because she knew you will finish it off, Bommie” Dara made a point there.

TOP laughed, “Sure thing. Thank God you didn’t make any bread-thing as your menu, Ji”

“That’s it Tabi. You’re not gonna get it for the whole month!” Bom make the face, ignoring her hubby.

Before TOP can open up to apologize, the doorbell rings. “That must’ve been Seungri” Youngbae spoke up and getting the door.

“Helloooo~~ everyone~ Miss me much~?” he brought 2 bags of stuff and smiled to all of his friends that smiled back. Except for Chaerin.

“You can make it maan~” Daesung stormed forward and hug him.

Seungri made it to the table and sit next to Chaerin who’s still grumbling. She helps Jiyong to set up the plate for him, and giving him a cup of tea. “Yea, I got the last flight and will be back to my next destination tho” he sighed.

“But I’ve got something to give to you all and spend my free time with you all too~” he sang and drinking the tea.

“You have to eat first, neh?” Dara gives him the beef that she wrapped herself for him.

“Why didn’t you get me some of those earlier, baby?” Youngbae pouted. “Because you didn’t help me with the crab shell” Dara answered back.

Minzy shook her head. And TOP back to the problem with his wife.”Come on wifey~ Don’t be like that”

“She supposed to do that bro” Jiyong laughed again.

“What did I missed?” Seungri asked in between his chew. “Here, let’s ask Seungri” Jiyong playfully teased the new wed couple

“What?”

“Do you want any kind of bread in today’s luncheon?”

“I don’t think so. I’ll probably won’t get a chance to taste it since Bommie is here” Seungri’s answer make the whole group laughed. Except Bom, TOP, and Seungri of course.