Day 1

"I can't believe it"

Sorry, quick update because I have test for tomorrow, sorry if this is too crappy, please leave comments :D 

 

_________________________________________________________________

 

Jiyong woke up the next morning to find a clean bed beside him and smells something delicious from the kitchen. “Shoot, I’m gonna be late for work”. Done with changing up and stuff, he walked to the kitchen and eat.

        From: Lee Chaerin

Hi. I hv to go earlier today. Breakfast on the table & I might cm home late.

_*_*_*_*_*_*

Chaerin’s  POV

I slouched on my swivel chair at CL’s store. “Chaerin Lee Clothing Store” and checking up all the data Taeyeon just gave me.

“Bommie unnie?” I decided to stop by at his bakery to have lunch. “YAH! DON’T CALL ME UNNIE! ONLY 8 MONTHS DIFFERENCE CHAERIN!” she yelled at me.

“Okay Bommie, can I have lunch there?”

“Sure thing! Come over! Minzy and Dara are here too!” Then I heard Minzy and Dara are screaming hello and continued with a fight. “I’ll be there in 30 minutes”

Arrived at Bom’s bakery, I went up straight to the second floor, where me and my girls usually spent time at. “CHAERINNIEEE~” Dara came out of nowhere and hugs me. Minzy is with her camera, taking pictures of foods in front of her. “What takes you so long?” Bom whined.

“Well, due to the reconstruction, I have to take a longer way to get here” I sat and looked at the menu. “Minzy, how’s the new menu photos going?” Bom nudged her.

“Unnie, stop bugging me, I have to make it a good one you know” she hissed. “What’s on the new menu?” I asked her.

Bom showed the notebook that I gave her to memorize things. I see new version of salad, vegetarian sandwich, cinnamon roll and… “Tea Party?” I asked her.

“Yeah! So, once a month…or maybe once for 2 months, we’re going to make this Tea Party! We can share thoughts, and stuff with the customer, and you can also promoting your line, Minzy taking pictures of your clothes, and something like that” She smiled widely to me, and I see Dara is shaking her head. “But Dara disagree, she said that that thing can bring troubles towards our career”

I somehow agree with her. “What if…this Tea Party is not being hosted by us? But somehow like…new theme at the Party day, and launching of something, but we, will have this party by ourselves in the rooftop” I suggested.

“I couldn’t agree more! Rooftop is the best! I love the sofas there. They’re so comfortable” Minzy shouted from her camera.

They’re arguing and making plans of that plan. While I noticed my phone is vibrating, and Seungri is calling me. Da hell.

And after that, it’s a private number, “Yoboseyo?”

“Ah! Chaerin-ah! Your brother is leaving Seoul now, I texted you and you’re not texting me back anything! Where are you? I’m picking you up right now” he said. I know, it’s my routine to always saying goodbye to Seungri, but after what he did last night, shoving away my bestfriend from SHINee, Key, that’s just unbelieavable.

“No. I’m staying. Just say bye to him, and tell me where he’s heading to”

“Croatia”

“For how long?”

“3 months..the fastest he say” Jiyong sighed, “He understand you, and he said he loves you”

“Okay, me too. Bye”

Croatia for 3 months huh? And not even telling me before? This guy will get my revenge later. I’m going to make the place I stayed as a secret.

        To: Kwon Jiyong

Ji, my place to crash (yours) is a secret, kay?

        From: Kwon Jiyong

Sorry, I told Seungri earlier. But the others don’t know about it

This is gonna be fun, my friends will be shocked at our gathering next month. And before I make a plan for Seungri, I noticed the phone is vibrating again.

        From: Kwon Jiyong

Chae, we have to shop tomorrow. Your clothes are too much, and my apartment is not for 2 people. SHOP FOR THE IMPORTANT THINGS ONLY. See ya ;)

This man…..