Day 2

14 Days of In a Relationship

Day 2

Dara's POV

"I want to introduce you to my best friend," TOP happily told me.

"I thought your best friends are Hyunjoong-oppa and Jaejoong-oppa?" I reacted.

"Well, this person knows everything about me!" TOP happily exclaimed. "I know you'll be shocked when both of you met."

A person who knows everything about him. I wonder what kind of person he is.

"There she is!" TOP exclaimed and left and returns, with a girl beside him.

"She?" I reacted.

"Dara, let me introduce you to my best friend," Justin reacted. "This is Rochelle Lee, a Filipino friend of mine, but we call her Jeddah. Jeddah, this is Dara."

"Nice to meet you," Rochelle reach her hand and we shake hands. "Just call me Jeddah."

She's really beautiful. She has light brown eyes. She has also curly hair like me. We were the same in height.

"Seunghyun-oppa, I never thought you would have a pretty girl in your life," Jeddah reacted and smiled.

"Yeah," TOP smiled and holds her hand. It is the 1st time, TOP smiled from his heart. I don't know why, but as I see them holding hands... my heart aches.

And she calls him by his name.

"Jeddah!" Bom came. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh! Hi Bommie-ah. Well, I just transferred here," Rochelle reacted.

"What?" BOm seemed shocked. "You're not in the right age yet. Like that someone there."'

"Huh?" Jeddah wondered. "Someone? How old are you, Dara?"

"14," I answered.

"We're the same!" She exclaimed. "Wow! I was given the opportunity to immediately proceed to University Level."

"You're really amazing, Jeddah," TOP hugged her.

That hurt.

"TOP!" Bom push them apart. "Stop it, both of you."

"I know, because Seunghyun-oppa already has a girlfriend," She looks at me and smiled. "Take care of this idiot, okay?"

She pointed at TOP. I gave a half-smile. "Yeah, I know he's an idiot."

 

TOP's POV

Finally, my best friend came. Jeddah and I have been friends when I came to the Philippines to have a concert but she said she's a US citizen. Well, at first I want to court her but I guess what I felt was just a friendly love and I could tell her my problems when it comes to girls. She went away for awhile and now she's back. Even though Jeddah is younger than me, between us, she's more mature and she took care of me.

"That's rude both of you," I told Dara and Jeddah. "I'm right here and you’re saying I'm an idiot."

The three of us laugh while Bom is left in the air.

"I'm out of here," Bom left angry.

"Bom didn't change at all," Jeddah mentioned. "She's still after you, Seunghyun-oppa. Hey, where the heck is Jiyong-oppa?"

"I don't know," I reacted & I notice Dara was startled when she heard Jiyongs's name. Well, there are a million of Jiyong in the world. Maybe she's only mistaken it for someone she knows.

"Dara, I'll teach you how to irritate Bom that would make her embarrassed," Jeddah suddenly reacted.

"Huh?" Dara wondered.

"Don't tell me~" I figured out and Jeddah smirk.

 

Dara's POV

"That way, huh," I reacted. Good timing, Bom's coming. "I felt like I want to burn CORNS today." (A/N: Mianhe.. T_T)

"What did you just say?" She got irritated already?

Interesting.

"What's with you?" I pretended. "You angry?"

"No, Dara… no..." Bom pushed me down while the students are watching.

"Ouch!" I reacted. "What's with you? I like burning CORNS, okay?"

"That's what makes me angry!"  Then, she started to walk away.

Then, I noticed something.

"Bom, is it your menstruation already?"

"How..." she seemed shocked and turns around. “How did you know?"

I pointed on her white skirt. It has blood stain. All of the students laughed and she hurriedly left immediately.

"Boom! Bull's eye..." As I sign a gun. "I'm such a bully."

 

TOP's POV

"Don't you notice that Dara was startled when she heard the name Jiyong?" Jeddah said.

"Why?" I asked her.

We were hanging out in the rooftop as we feel the blowing of a cold breeze.

"Don't you remember the girl Jiyong courted a year ago?" Jeddah reacted. "Wait… now that I think about it… the way Jiyong describes the girl, it is the same as I saw Dara now!"

That startled me.

"There's a lot of Jiyong in the world, Jeddah…” I told her. "There only 1% of probability and it's impossible."

"Hope your right, Seunghyun..." Jeddah reacted. "Hope your right..."

 

Dara's POV

“Hyunjoong-oppa, I'll excuse CL for awhile,’ I pull CL out from talking to Hyunjoong in the cafeteria and went away to the hallway.

“Hey!” Hyunjoong reacted.

 

“What’s up, Unnie?” CL asked.

“I think… TOP and Jiyong know each other,” I told her.

“So, what?” She reacted.

“Come on, CL!” I reacted. “Use your brain! You know the thing between me and Jiyong, right?”

“Yeah?” Then, she finally realized. “Oh my…”

“See?” I reacted. “This is going to be hard.”

“I’m so jealous of you, Unnie…” CL told me.

“Huh?” I wondered.

“TOP… Jiyong…” she reacted. “Hello? Your beauty is such a…”

“Such a??” I wondered.

“I mean… what incredible beauty you have,” CL reacted.

“Very funny,” I sarcastically reacted.

 

 

I'll be flying to Butuan, Philippines this tuesday, then to Bayugan, my hometown.:))

Hope you like this update>:))