Day 1

14 Days of In a Relationship

Day 1-

 

Dara's POV

"Damn it!" I hurriedly comb my hair and didn't bother to tie it up. I just put a clip on the side of my hair and put on some powder and lip gloss. "Bye ahjusshi!"

"Should I-"

"I'll just use my motorcycle, ahjusshi," I get my helmet and went out.

When I was out, I was shocked. TOP was waiting outside. "What the-!"

"Hey!" He reacted.

"Bad hair day," I reacted and tie my hair into a ponytail and put on my jacket and helmet. I start my motorcycle and move. “Later, POT!"

"!" He chase after me. He was able to speed up and were on the same row. "You are quite fast."

"Catch!" I throw him my violin case. That he actually caught. "I'll get that to you at school!"

I speed up that he was able to eat dust. 

It was his fault for showing off too much.

"Too fast!" TOP exclaimed.

I lessen my speed. "Plan A: Success."

 

School

TOP's POV

"That girl!" I was irritated and Dara came. "Hey!"

She stopped right in front of me. When she removes her helmet and ponytail, she shook her head (because it's hot, of course), she was attractive.

"Hey," Dara reacted. "My violin..."

I didn't hear what she said.  I was just attracted at her and just there staring at her.

Dara...

"Hello?" As she waves her hand in my eyes that make me snap. "My violin..."

"Yeah, here…” I give her the violin.

"Later," She ride again her motorcycle and parked it.

 

Lunch

Dara's POV

"So, how was the first plan?" CL asked.

"Complete success," I laughed. "I totally speed up! I drive much faster than him!"

"So, you are trying to discourage me?" A familiar voice whispered in my ear.

"Bad timing girl," CL reacted. I saw a guy who kissed her.

He's familiar.

Hyunjoong-oppa...

"Oppa, you are in front of me,"

"Long time no see," Hyunjoong reacted after they parted from the kiss.

"You know each other?" TOP sits beside me.

"Yeah, his Aunt's neighbor I often visit in Los Angeles," I answered.

"So, that's why you know her a lot," TOP mentioned. "Hi Babe." He smiled at me.

Okay, I was stunned.

No! I will win this!

"Whatever," And eat my sandwich.

 

TOP's POV

As she eats the sandwich, she spilled some on her lip and made me thought of something. Since there are many people in the cafeteria, this is my rare chance.

"Hey, you spilled some," I the spilled part on her lip. It was chocolate spread. "Sweet..."

Everybody on the cafeteria was shocked to what I just did. I was waiting for her reaction. I want to see her get mad. I thought it would be cute.

"You should have told me," She acted and wipes it gently.

No effect?! Is this girl even having emotions?! She's not mad?!

"It didn't bother you?" I asked.

"You're my boyfriend, RIGHT?" She put a stress in that word. Whoa! I felt like I want to give up...

NO!! I would win this bet!

 

Dara's POV

He thinks he can mess with me...That’s why I pretend I didn’t get mad to what he did but it was really embarrassing!!! In front of the students, he my lip. He's really a ert!

But, I actually like it.

NO! I will win this!

"I can't believe what I just saw," Jae and Hyunjoong-oppa reacted. "You two are a..."

"Yeah," TOP made a big smile.

It made me feel a spark. What was that? He was cute when he smiled. Shocks! I have to be careful!

"I still have a practice," I stand.

"I'll go with you," TOP comes with me.

"Okay," I made a fake smile to make the students believe. "Later, guys."

"Yeah," They respond and we walk away.

 

TOP's POV

"This is just a bet," She suddenly responds.

"I can't give up just yet," I wrap my arm into her shoulders. She just let me do it and I made it tighter.

"Not too much..." She's irritated already.

How cute.

Suddenly, someone throw a plate of spaghetti at her. It was Bom, my ex-girlfriend who is still after me! (A/N: OMG! I'm really sorry! :(

"How slow..." Bom tried to pull Dara's hair but, I able to push her. "Seunghyun?!"

"If you ever tried to lay a finger on Dara," I told her. "You’re going to face me."

"Seunghyun?" She felt weird. "Is that really you? Just when did you care for that girl?"

"Since I met her..." I respond. I take off my jacket and wrap it to Dara to cover the spilled spaghetti. "Let's go, Mine."

"Mine?" Bom wondered. "What's up with that?"

"She owns me, Bom..." I smirk. "We own each other."

Dara didn't talk for awhile. She just stayed silent. Hope she's accepting defeat and be my girlfriend. =)

"Let's go, mine," She reacted. "She's irritating me."

"You!" Bom tried to slap her but I able to held her hand. "S-seunghyun?"

"I told you," I reacted. "If you ever lay a finger on Bom, you’re going to face me."

We were about to turn when I remembered something.

"And by the way, you are not allowed to call me Seunghyun anymore."

Leaving her, stunned.

 

Dara's POV

I never thought TOP would do that for me... Wait… no ... no! I would win this bet!

 

Both of us were in front of my locker.

"Can't believe I would have this spaghetti spill!" I mumbled and get a shirt from my locker.

"You have an extra shirt inside your locker?" TOP can't believe.

"Yeah," I answered. "Just in case this kind of things happens."

"Okay..." He reacted. Suddenly, he kissed my neck! "Sweet fragrance..."

"What was that for?" I'm completely embarrassed.

"It means... I want you, Dara," He stared at me with those attractive eyes of his.

I thought I'm gonna melt.

"Shut up..." I went in the bathroom to change dress.

 

TOP's POV

"This is just a game, right?" I mumbled. I remember Dara's lips... her eyes... her smile... her angry face... her serious aura... all of it captivated me completely! "I'm not yet falling in love with her, right?"

She finally came out. She looks so hot with her v-neck, long sleeves sweater that showed the curves of her body.

"You drop your jaw," She reacted and closed my mouth.

"You look~" I'm looking for the right word that won't irritate her.

"Like an old woman..." Bom passed by and laughed.

The students came out.

"Dara! You look so dazzling in that sweater of yours!" A girl exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Another girl agreed. "Where did you buy it?"

"I made it," She answered. "Well, see you later... Mine…”

I know mine is corny, but, I thought it was cute.

"Wait..." I grab her waist and give her a passionate kiss.

"Eh??" The students were shocked.

Then, I parted. "Be careful, mine."

"O-okay..." She's blushing. She slowly pushes me away.  "I got to go."

 

Dara's POV

"I can't concentrate!" I put my violin down. Damn that TOP! Kissing me in front of the public!

But...

I touched my lips. I could still feel his lips in mine.

No distractions please!

"Hey..." A girl came in. It was Bom! What is she doing here? "I'm ~"

"Bom, what do you want?" I reacted immediately.

She must have thought she have to introduce herself. Silly.

"Well, will you go away from Seung... TOP?" This girl is getting on my nerves. "You're like a leech sticking to him."

"I can't do that..." I told her.

"Why?" She raises her brow.

"Because he chose me over you..." I look at her with a grin. "Bom let me tell you this... I'm a girl who doesn’t easily give up."

"You filthy !" She gave me a strong slap.

"You're such a pity, Bom," I told her. "You’re such a kid. You throw your toy away. I pick it. But now, you want it again. But, your toy doesn't want you anymore. Remember this, Bom; I fight back when I got hurt."

I return her slap... with a much stronger force.

"Leave," I told her.

"You’re going to pay for this you, !" She shouted at me.

"If you can..." I stared at her with cold eyes. Her eyes suddenly become scared and walk away fast.

That's right... I'm not going to let anyone hurt me... again...

 

TOP's POV

"TOP..." Hyunjoong-hyung called called. "TOP..."

"Huh?" I was startled. "What?"

"Come on..." Jaejoong-hyung exclaimed. "Where is your head flying?"

"I'm just worried of Dara..." I reacted.

"Oh yeah," Hyunjoong-hyung realized. "She's here. Guess you need to protect her now."

"You know, Bom. She'll do anything to get what she wants," Jaejoong-hyung mentioned. "She might hurt her."

"Stop it!" I'm completely worried of Dara. "I've not been worried for a girl. This is my first time, you know!"

"TOP," Bom came crying. "Do you know what your girlfriend did to me?"

"Huh? What?" I wondered.

"She told me that I'm a e," Bom started crying.

Good timing, Dara came.

"Mine..." I called. "Is it true?"

"No," She directly said.

"I'm not saying the statement yet," I reacted.

"I know she'll just tell lies to destroy my image," She reacted. "Bom, do you want me to say it again? I'm a girl who doesn’t easily give up and I fight back when I got hurt."

I was shocked to what she said. Based to what she's doing, she really does.

"You're just a girl from the Philippines! You're in the land of America!" Bom said. "So, justice is with me."

"Justice?" Dara reacted. This is the first time I saw her so angry. "Maybe you're right. But, can't you see?"

Dara suddenly kiss me!

"TOP's mine... not yours," She reacted that made Bom angry. No person has the guts to anger her except to Dara. "Do you want to see some more again? I'll give you what you want."

"Stop it!" Bom shouted and run away.

"I can't believe that I able to do this kind of things,” She’s totally angry.

"Dara..." I hold her hand and suddenly... tears form from her eyes.  It made me shocked! She notices me that I saw those tears so, she hurriedly left. "Wait!" I followed her.

 

Dara's POV

I don't want to get hurt again! I'm tired already! I want to die now! My existence is not worth it. I went to the abandoned park at the school. Suddenly, someone grab my hand and hug me tightly.

"Se-seunghyun..?" I wondered.

I didn't notice I called him by his name.

"Shh..." He reacted. "Don't worry... I'm not going to hurt you..."

"I don't want anyone to see my pain..." I told him. “Not even you!”

"Why do a lot of people like hurting me?" I whisper.

"I promise you this, Dara..." TOP said. "I'm not going to hurt you..."

And it made her ease her anxiety and pain inside.

 

 

 

 

Another long chap! :))