14 Days of In a Relationship

Description

Hello everyone! :))

 

Though I haven't finished two of my fics, I wanted to post this.:)

 

I thought of a TabiSan fic thanks to the suggestion of myjoyce1986. (Kanshamnida!:))

 

And I saw a written story in my laptop and saw this and I thought...

 

why don't I try this?
 

Actually this fic was originally requested by my classmate.:))

 

I have to warn though, maybe I will think to put some idols to be the bad guys and I will be saying sorry in advance.

 

I also have other pairings that I ship and TabiSan is in my list so they will be the highlight! :))

 

Hope you like it and enjoy reading:)

 

Please leave some comments.:))

Foreword

Sandara Park, a young girl who came from the Philippines, though she's a Korean, was able to get in Harvard University at an age of 16 and the youngest in the whole school. TOP, a famous Korean rap singer in Hollywood, who decided to have a break in the entertainment industry to concentrate on his studies in Harvard.

Sandara Park never liked TOP. In her persepective, he is a guy who don't have anything to do in his life but use his fame to his advantage. TOP was conceited that everyone adored him because he has everything, I mean, literally. But, he knows his limitations and weaknesses and knows when to stop and place everything right.

The first time TOP met Sandara Park, he knew, she is special. Unlike most of the girls who run after him and plays dress up just to get his attention, Sandara Park is one of a kind, in a good way. Whatever she wears, she'll be able to pull it off and she's the only who could resist his charms and that is the kind of girl he likes, a girl who doesn't take advantage of his fame and looks at his weaknesses and accepts him.

Yet, it was hard to please the girl. And he decided to play a bet between of them. They decided to pretend to be a couple in a span of 14 days. If Dara made TOP give up in the middle of courting, TOP will be her slave for 14 days, but if it will go the other way around, she will be officially his girlfriend, and who knows, she might be the wife-to-be.

14 Days of In a Relationship revolves the love-hate relationship between our heroine, Sandara Park and her hero, Choi Seunghyun, no other than TOP. Would Dara succeed in making TOP to be her slave or she'll fall in TOP's arms and become his... forever.