Day 0- Bet

14 Days of In a Relationship

DARA's POV

"Unnie! Look! Its TOP!" CL, Lee Chaerin, my best friend reacted.

Lee Chaerin, or she wanted to be called CL, is my Korean friend here in US, who is also a Harvard student. I like her cause she express what she likes and doesn't care what people says about her.

"I heard the news, CL," I rolled my eyes as I sent BBM to my friends. "Why do a lot of people like POT, anyway?" (A/N: Scrambled.:))

"Correction," She raised her index finger. "It's TOP, not POT, as in... T-O-P."

I always go insane whenever she always mention TOP. TOP here, TOP there. Okay, he raps. But, I couldn't understand what he is saying because of his way of rapping.

"Fine," I rolled my eyes in amazement at how CL is so head over heels over that... that... green-haired guy! I mean, who is in their right mind would dye their hair green?

Well, there is TOP.

"I can't believe we are going in the same university as him. Ewww!!" I reacted in disgust.

"We are destined," CL smirked.

"Dream on," I playfully throw her the heart-shaped pillow.

"Let's sleep already," CL turned off the television. "Don't want to be late for the first day of school tomorrow."

"You want to see him that badly?" I turn off my Apple Ipad.

"Betcha!"

"Fine."

"Did you already contact Tita Cora back in the Philippines?" As she cover herself by a blanket.

"I already did," I reacted and lay down. "Night."

"Night," She respond.

 

TOP's POV

"So tired..."I mumbled as I sat down the couch.

"Ready for the first day of school tomorrow?" Jaejoong asked.

"I'm excited to meet some girls now!" Hyunjoong exclaimed.

Kim Jaejoong and Kim Hyunjoong have been my friends for a very long time. We are like buddies already and if I were becoem Kim Seunghyun, people will mistook us as siblings for sticking together too much. Wait... I just noticed they are both Kims while I'm Choi.

Sigh... Forever Alone.

"I'm tired, hyungs," I complained.

"Hey Jae, have you heard of Sandara Park?" Hyunjoong-hyung started a topic.

"Oh yeah!" Jaejoong-hyung reacted. "Is she that  16-year old girl? Who got the highest score in the entrance exam?"

"You got it," Hyunjoong-hyung looked at me. "I heard she don't like listening to TOP's Songs."

"Sandara Park, huh..." I wondered.

Next morning...

 

Dara's POV

"She's Sandara Park, right?" There are a group of students chattering. "Damn! She's hot!"

"I heard she's from a Science High School," Some chattered. "They say she almost perfect the exam. But, she's so young!"

"How old is she?" Someone asked.

"She's 16," Someone answered.

"What? And she's in college already?"

 

"Wow, your quite famous this day," CL teased.

Yes, and it is a driving me crazy! Sigh, come on. There was even a boy who was able to get a PhD at an age of 11, breaking his theory that a child would be able to get a PhD at an age of 13. (A/N: A fact. I just forgot the name.:)) How am I different to him??

"It'll be better to ignore them," Suddenly, CL bumped into someone. She tried to hold on me but she mistakenly pushes me.  "Bull!" I can't help but curse.

"Are you okay?" I heard a man's voice. It was deep and husky. Woah... how did I describe that? When I look up, it was the TOP "POT". "I'm fine."

He tried to reach his hand but I shove it away, instead, CL pulled me up.

"You okay, Unnie?" CL got worried. "I didn't mean to push you."

"It's okay," I pick my things that fall. "It's just an accident."

"Uhm…” CL turned to TOP. "Sorry for the inconvenience. My friend's in a hurry."

Is having screen names trendy? CL... TOP... should I go for SP or DP? Wait... DP sounds like a I am a profile picture.

"Huh?" I asked myself. "In hurry?"

"It's okay," TOP smiled. "If it's DARA, it's not a problem.''

So, even the celebrity knows me. I must be really famous now.

"He's wasting our time, CL," I started to walk away.

"Bye, TOP," CL followed me.

 

TOP's POV

A girl bumped into me. But, the one who fall down is the girl she's with. Maybe the girl who bumped on me hold on her.

"Bull!" The girl who falls exclaimed.

"Are you okay?" I asked her. When she looks up, I suddenly felt a spark. She has this long, curly, brown hair with matching brown eyes. I was captivated by her serious aura. I tried to help her, but she shoves my hand away.

"I'm fine," She answered.

"You okay, Dara?" Her friend worriedly asked her and pulls her up.

Dara? As in Sandara Park? No way! She's too hot than I've expected!

Okay, I admit. When I and the hyungs talked about her, I can't help but imagine what she looked like in person.

And she totally messed up my hormones.

"It's okay," She responds and picks up the things she fall. "It's just an accident."

"Uhm..." The girl with Dara turns to me. "Sorry for the inconvenience. My friend's in a hurry."

"It's okay," I give her a smile. "If it's Dara, it's not a problem."

"He's wasting our time, CL," Dara reacted and walks away.

"Bye, TOP," the CL girl followed Dara.

I stared at them as they walk away and notice something in the ground.

"Musical piece?" I picked it up.  "Maybe it's hers."

"Hey, you meet the Nerdy girl?" Hyunjoong-hyung came with Jaejoong-hyung. I hurriedly hide the musical piece to my back.

"Yeah," I answered. "I want to know her."

"I know you'll like her," Jae-hyung presented me something. "Read this."

"Huh?" I accepted it.

 

Dara's POV

"Where is it?" My music piece is missing. "Oh no! The music professor was looking for me."

"The music professor is looking for you, huh," CL reacted.

"I don't know why," I respond. As we enter the Music Office, there's the man who called for me.

"Have a sit, ladies," He offered.

"Thank you," I formaly responds and we sit.

"I'm Arthur Coyle, the music professor of this University," he introduce himself. "I'll tell you my purpose why I called you is I want to train you."

"Train me?" I wondered.

"You're a pianist and a violinist, right?" He knew. "I want you to improve that. I'll train you myself."

"Really, sir?" I'm so happy. "Thank you so much!"

"Then, can you show me what level you are later?" He reacted.

"Yes," I reacted and bowed. "Thank you, sir."

"My pleasure," He stands. "I'll leave now. I still have things to fix. Excuse me."

"Isn't that great, unnie?" CL is also happy for me. "You finally can get on the next level!"

"Yay for me!" We do our handshake.

 

TOP's POV

"I see," I reacted and put the papers down. "Impressive..."

"Isn't she?" Jae reacted. "She's from a Science High School in the Philippines."

"An athlete, too," Hyunjoong reacted. "Let's become close with her."

"Agree," Jae reacted. "How about you, men?"

"I have a goal," I respond and grin.

And I'm determined to do it.

It won't hurt, right?

 

I was passing by the music rooms when I heard a violin.

"Violin?" I guessed. I follow where the sound is coming from. "It's Vivaldi's spring."

I was shock when I found out who's playing. It's Dara! ! She's amazing.

 

Dara's POV

"That was fantastic!" Professor Arthur told me.

"Thank you, sir," I reacted.

"Now, try the piano," He told me.

"Yes," I respond.

 

TOP's POV

She suddenly plays the piano. The piece she's playing is Chopin's Fantasia. It's a high level already. I can't believe she is so talented. I accidentally open the door that made her stop.

Oops. I'm busted.

"Is there something you need, Mr. Choi?" The professor reacted.

"Uhm...I..." I remembered the musical piece I found. "I believe this is yours, Dara."

 

Dara's POV

"Mine?" TOP reaches out a piece. When I saw it, I was shock. "This is really mine! Where did you find it?"

"You drop it," He reacted,

"Thank you," I give him a sincere smile. "I thought you were stupid."

"Yeah," He suddenly turns into a stone. "So-sorry for interrupting."

Then, he left.

"I sense something, Ms. Park," Professor Arthur reacted.

Huh?

 

TOP's POV

I suddenly become a stone when I saw her smile at me when she thanked me. Okay, I admit it. She was cute when she smiled. As if, she doesn’t actually hate me.

Damn! What's happening with me?

"What's up?" Jae-hyung came. "Hey, I heard something very interesting."

"Huh?" I wondered. "What?"

"I heard this Dara girl can speak 3 languages," Jaejoong informed. "Including Korean and English, she can even speak Filipino!"

"She's not Filipino, right?"

"Come on, her family name is Park," Jaejoong-hyung rolled his eyes.

Makes sense.

"And, she's an Otaku," Hyunjoong came and said that. "Otakus are like...anime lovers?"

"Anime? Isn’t that Japanese Cartoon?"

So, she's an Otaku, just like that person.

"When did you came, Hyunjoong?" Jaejoong reacted.

"Hey!" Hyunjoong get his Macbook and showed something. "Check this out!"

"We have a lot in common when it comes in Music."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

Hyunjoong showed me a video. In that video, she wasn't playing any instruments. She's singing. She has a sweet voice. "Okay...I give up. She's really amazing."

Dara and her friend , CL?, were passing by and  we heard their conversation, accidentally.

Accident, okay? A-C-C-I-D-E-N-T!

 

Dara's POV

"What!" CL was shocked. "You broke up with Jiyong-oppa?! Are you an idiot?"

"He asked for his freedom," I answered.

"You shouldn't have let him go like that!" CL told me.

"I don't want him to be hurt if he's by my side," I reacted. "If it's just going to be a one-sided relationship, I'll be the one who'll be left."

"Guess you're right," she reacted. "Guess it's the best decision."

"Let's go?" I reacted. "Your father is waiting outside."

She suddenly went silent and looks at something.

"CL?"

"Go ahead," She suddenly reacted. "I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Okay," I left.

 

TOP's POV

"What is it?" This "CL" reacted.

"Hey, can we ask for you and your friend's e-mail?" Hyunjoong asked.

"Sure," She really gives us hers and Dara's e-mail. "Well, got to go!"

Then, she left blushing.

"She's cute," Hyunjoong suddenly mumbled that made me and Jaejoong-hyung wondering.

 

Home- Dara's POV

"3 requests?" I wondered as I check my e-mail. "Kim Jaejoong...Kim Hyunjoong...Choi Seunghyun... wait.. TOP?!! CL, did you give my e-mail?"

"Yeah," She responds from the bathroom. "I give them to TOP and his guys, why?"

"My e-mail is not for sale, okay!"

I can't do anything. Oh well. I accept all their requests and they were online. TOP suddenly chats with me.

 

topofbb: Yo! ^^

21dara: Guess you really are stupid...=_=

topofbb: come on... why do u hate me dat much?

21dara: nothing, actually…

topofbb: baby, do u think I'm using girls?

21dara: Obviously? As a matter of fact, I don't to want to get myself involve with you.

topofbb: well then, let's have a bet...

21dara:  a bet???

topofbb: u'll be my girl for 14 days. If I don't give up courting u, u'll b my official girlfriend.

21dara: heck I would do that!!!

topofbb: but f I give up, I’ll be your slave for 14 days.

21dara: dat's sound applicable... Deal~!

topofbb: let's start tomorrow..! *smirks*

21dara: g2g…

-OFFLINE-

 

"What a deal," a voice from my behind.

"I'll make him suffer," I grinned.

"Don't be like that to my TABI!" CL reacted. Then, we laughed. "I know he would like you."

"Huh?" I wondered. "What are you talking about?"

"Good luck!" She greeted.

"Aren't you angry of our consequences?" I worriedly reacted.

"Not at all, miss," She smiled. "I already have a boyfriend."

That fast?!!

"Huh?!" What the! "Who?"

"It's-"

 

TOP's POV

"What?!" I was shocked to what I just heard. "You and CL are on?!"

"Yap," Hyunjoong reacted.

"That was fast," Jaejoong unbelievably reacted. "Is that you, pal?"

"It is me," Hyunjoong reacted. "How about you, TOP? How did it go?"

"Just as I planned," I smirk.

"Huh?"  Both hyungs looked at each other. “What was your plan in the 1st place?”

"Sit back, relax, and enjoy the stor of my lovelife," TOP smirked.

Corny.

 

 

 

I know that was so long! >.<

How did it go??:))