ROOM A & B

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

They all arrived at the doctors and threw on hats and sunglasses just incase any saesangs lurked. They scurried inside and were brought directly to individual rooms. In Room A was SiRam. Siwon held Karams hand tight. Karam was nervous even though he was pretty much sure the baby was ok.

 

Dylan came in and introduced herself to them.

 

“Hello guys I am Dylan, I take care of Jae and Yuhno and I guess all of your pregnant couple friends. You guys are really busy” Dylan winked.

 

“I am Siwon and this is My finace’ Karam” Siwon said bowing.

 

“Aish, not so formal, any friends or family of Yunjae is family to me” Dylan chirped and Karam relaxed.

 

“Okay let me pull out the ultrasound I need you to lie back on lift your shirt. I am going to put this gel on your stomach and then we can have a look see at your little one deh?” Dylan said pulling the machine out and shaking the bottle of gel attempting to warm it.

 

She squirted some on his stomach and pressed the wand around it, she the monitor and faced it to them, Siwon took Karams hand and watched closely.

 

“Ok let’s see here, ohhh here we go there is your little shrimp” She giggled.

 

“Omo Wonnie look it’s our baby” Karam said his eyes glossing over.

 

“Yep that is your little one and according the date you are currently 2 months pregnant” Dylan chirped.

 

“Our little Choi  Sayoko, so beautiful” Karam smiled. Siwon kissed his hand repeatedly.

 

“You are in good shape Karam, you need to rest a lot and eat and drink plenty, and don’t miss any appointments Deh?” Dylan smiled wiping off his tummy.

 

“Arraso, um Dylan may I ask something?” Karam said

 

“Of course cutie” she replied.

 

“Is….well. Can …we…i…mean..have” Dylan stopped him.

 

“So cute Aigoo, yes is permitted but refrain from it the last 2 months, or it may cause premature labor, and as you know all male pregnancy is done c section.” Dylan smiled.

 

“Kamsamnida”

 

“Of course and congratulations you guys, I will see you in one month’s time for a checkup. I will make sure you get vitamins as well before you leave but now I am off to your Hyungs, Yoosu” Dylan smiled.

 

“Here is your baby’s first official photo” She said handing them printout and patting them both on the shoulder. She skipped out of the room and to Room B.

 

Yoochun and Junsu were fidgeting. Yoochun tried to calm Junsu.

 

“honey, relax your going to put a rut in the floor” Chun smiled pulling Junsu onto his lap.

 

“Minhae, I just, I am so nervous” He said laying his head on Chuns shoulder.

 

“JUNSU CHUNNIE” Dylan giggled and smiled as she came in the room.

 

“DYLAN!!!” they said back laughing. Junsu getting up and hugging her.

 

“How you feeling Mama bear?” Dylan asked.

 

“Nervous, but the constant vomiting has decided to stop thank the gods” Junsu giggles and climbs on the table.

 

“Well how about we quelch those nerves, and find out if we have a little prince or princess in there deh?” She said.

 

Junsu’s head snapped up to Yoochun who chuckled.

 

Yoochun pulled the chair beside him and took his hands. Chun lifted his shirt for him since they had been through this already he knew the drill.

 

“Alrighty then lets goop you up and say hello to mr or miss?” She said gelling his stomach.

 

She clicked on the machine and pressed the wand on his stomach, she also the heartbeat audio. Yoochun smiled brightly seeing the baby pop on the screen immediately. Junsu squeezed his hand.

 

“Well Junsu, the baby looks very healthy and quite good sized, you are now at 5 months 1 week. Now lets see if we find a winky or a wonky shall we?” Dylan said pressing a little harder on Junsu’s baby belly.

 

“I am doing this to make the baby move it seems to be camera shy. Come on little one your Umma and Appa love the stage turn for us” Dylan cooed.

 

“AH HA!!! Got ya.” She giggled and turned the screen to them.

 

“Well you ready for the answer?” She asked.

 

“Oh gods yes “Chun smiled.

 

“Say hello to your little baby boy” She said point to its winky.

 

“OMO CHUNNIE WE ARE HAVING A LITTLE BOY!!!!” Junsu cried and smiled and so did Yoochun.

 

Dylan printed out for them as well she added little markers to point out the winky for them. She handed it to Junsu as she wiped off his belly.

 

“Congratulations guys, you’re doing very well with this pregnancy, just remember my rules Deh?” Dylan smiled and both Yoochun and Junsu hugged her.

 

“Kamsamnida Dylan you are the best EVER” They said before getting lost in the photos.

 

“I will see you in 2 months, we are coming to the home stretch” Dylan smiled before heading off to Room C.

 

Yoochun smiled and kissed Junsu softly.

 

“Kamsamnida honey” He said softly.

 

“For what Chunnie?”

 

“For my beautiful son, Aniyo our beautiful son” He smiled

 

“Can we use the name you picked out Chunnie, it fits perfect” Su said smiling.

 

“I’d like that a lot honey” He smiled hugging Su tightly.

 

He held out the picture in front of them both and smiled.

 

“You will be here soon Park Junichi, for now rest and grow” Junsu smiled and kissed Yoochuns cheek.

 

 

 

 

HEY GUISE YEP IM ON A TYPING FRENZY SIT BACK AND ENJOY  I LOVE YOU ALL HOPE YOU LIKE MY CHOICES FOR THE BABIES I RESEARCHED VERY HARD.

SHORT A/N AS I AM STILL TYPING THEM OUT <3

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*K~*~*~*~*~*~