Gathering Of The Princes Pt1

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Leetuk, Kangin, Yesung and Ryeowook stood there smiling. Yoochun didn’t expect anyone else to show up for the family movie night.

 

“Yah hey guy’s what is up?” Yoochun asked chuckling.

 

“We came to check on our maknae and to say hi to Jaejoong hyung, did we come at a bad time?” Leetuk said grinning.

 

“Aniyo it’s fine we are just all relaxing for the night with movies. Here I’ll go get them.” Yoochun smiled ushering them into the sitting area.

 

Soon the 6 emerged from the media room laughing and smiling. Yuhno carrying Jae, and Kyu piggybacked on Changmin’s back.

 

“Hyungs you came to visit?” Kyu asked wondering the reason for the visit then realizing they must know about today’s incident.

 

“Deh with our maknae we couldn’t just let it slide.” Leetuk said

 

“Oh Yuhno Siwon, Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Hangeng are down at the café. They wanted to know if you want to join them for a cup."

 

Yuhno and Jaejoong glanced at each other and nodded.

 

“I will take Jae with me if that’s ok.” He asked for approval

 

“Deh that’s fine.” Yesung said smiling.

 

Yuhno slipped a sweatshirt onto Jaejoong and placed him in his wheelchair. The two headed down to the café. They knew it was some secret way that the guardians wanted them there.

 

“Minnie can you help me make one of those pizza things please” Kyu asked Changmin cutely almost child like.

 

“Deh, sweetheart lets go make pizza.” He said sweetly

 

The two head to the kitchen holding hands.

 

“So Junsu hyung, I will get straight to the point.” Leetuk said his face turning serious

 

Yoochun glanced at Junsu then to Leetuk and the others

 

“Having freakish visions and fainting spells?” Leetuk asked

 

“But..wait..how” he stuttered

 

Yoochun gripped Junsu’s wait and pulled him closer, he felt very uneasy.

 

“There is no point in beating around the bush. Show me your mark.” Kangin said

 

Junsu tilted his head, knowing exactally what he mean’t by mark.

 

HOW THE DOES HE KNOW OK I AM OFFICIALLY FREAKED THE OUT. BUT CHUNNIE IS HERE HE WILL KEEP ME SAFE.

 

Junsu lifted his shirt, and the mark of CHI was there. Leetuk and Kangin smiled brightly. Yesung kept his eyes on Yoochun. Yoochun was gawking at this tattoo which apparently he was to blinded by lust to notice or he was drunk. He couldn’t decide.

 

“Aniyo Yoochun it’s new and no your not hallucinating.” Leetuk said giggling

 

“Now Yoochun, notice any weird weather lately? Or get a bruise or cut that healed rather fast.?” Yesung asked

 

Yoochun was stunned. He stood there slack jawed and flabberghasted.

 

“Turn around Yoochun hyung and lift your shirt.” Yesung said firmly

 

Junsu went a bit tense. Yoochun did so hesitantly, Junsu helping. And there right on his left shoulder near the crevice of his armpit, was a mark similar to Junsu’s but different. It was the mark of SUI. Junsu’s eyes widened, tracing it softly.

 

“OK GUYS THIS IS NUTS WHAT THE IS GOING ON?” Junsu finally found his voice.

 

“Shhh keep it down Junsu we should take this elsewhere.” Hushed Kangin

 

The group went out of the suite and down to a conference room and closed and locked the door.

 

“Explain yourselves and this ery.” Yoochun bellowed

 

“Hyung calm down please we are trying to do that now.” Leetuk explained

 

Yoochun pulled Junsu closer to himself, and wrapped is arm around the man. He wanted him close to keep him safe.

 

The four men stood up and bowed to Junsu and Yoochun. The two looked confused.

 

“Allow me to introduce myself. I am Leetuk, Guardian Of The Elemental Prince of CHI, and this is Kangin Guardian to the same Prince.”  He looked at Junsu and smiled.

 

“Waaaa Who me your ting me, are you drunk?” Junsu scoffed

 

“No Prince. you bare the mark of the prince, this is no joke. The fairy tales are real and you are that very prince.” Kangin said

 

Junsu felt weak kneed and bent down to squat, he was in complete speechless shock. Yoochun quick to comfort him.

 

“Yoochun you are two marked a prince.” Yesung said softly kneeling to the two

 

“I am Yesung, and this is Ryeowook and we Are The Guardians Of the Elemental Prince of SUI. The Prince of Water.” Yesung spoke

 

“Are you guys serious what proof do you have of this craziness?” Yoochun asked unsure if it was true or just a joke.

 

“Well you guys have the proof of course. And if you allow us we will show you how to use it.” Leetuk chirped

 

“Yoochun, you carry with you the power of water control, weather control and healing.” Yesung said

 

“And Junsu you carry the powers of the mind, with the ability to control the mind, erase it as well as numb it.” He continued to speak.

 

 

Junsu then thought of something. He remembered last night, when he should be hurting he wasn’t. Could Yoochun have healed him? And the night Kyu ran off. The weird feeling in his hand when he was telling the boy what he should do and how the boy quickly did it.

 

“Ch..Chunnie, this is real.” Junsu quivered.

 

“Deh, I know honey I see it now, but we need to see what’s really real.” Yoochun said softly gripping his shivering boyfriend.

 

“Yah how do we show you our gifts?” Yoochun asked Leetuk.

 

The foursome smiled and moved some tables and chairs. Ryeowook sat in the middle of the floor criss cross applesauce, Yesung frowned, then Ry smiled and Yesung wasn’t frowning anymore.

 

“Okay who first?” Leetuk asked.

 

“Junsu hyung should go first.” They all stated

 

“Okay Junsu first things first I need to remind you this is just a demonstration.  And You as well Yoochun, we are here to guide and protect you. Nothing more and certainly nothing less.” Leetuk said

 

“Rybug will be our test subject.” Yesung said causing Ry to giggle and Yesung to face palm.

 

“First Junsu we will attempt to use your power of mind numbing. Basically it renders the person stupid. Noting will make sense. Now Ry keep saying the number 2.” Leetuk asked

 

“2…2….2….2….2” Ry said continuously

 

“Now Junsu place your hand on him and concentrate on making him forget how to function.” Kangin said calmly.

 

With that Junsu did so he focused very hard. Yoochun was intently watching.

 

“2….2…2…2….bucket….fish….….floor…..I wanna baba….”Ryeowook said causing the entire group to laugh.

 

Junsu let go and he went right back to the 2 pattern without fail.

 

“Holy that was cool honey great job.” Yoochun said giggling. Junsu was simply speechless.

 

“Now let’s try to control the mind. First place your hand on him again and control him to say whatever you choose.” Leetuk said

 

With guidance Junsu did just that. He held is hand gently on Ry’s shoulder, and began to think of what to make him do with his power.

 

“I WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABY YESUNG HYUNG” Ryeowook smiled holding his arms as if cradling a baby.

 

Yesung fell off the edge of the table, and the others laughed hysterically. Ry snapped out of it and looked around trying to figure out what happened.

 

“It’s ok Ry you just said something pretty funny.” Kangin assured him.

 

“*cough* Ha Okay now one more power. The power of mind erasing. Oddly enough I think Yesung will be the candidate for that one.” Kangin said

 

The group giggled and Yesung frowned and replaced Ry on the floor.

 

“Now just in the same way you used your other talents, but this time you pick the occasion and then clear it.” Leetuk said

 

Junsu was scared about this one. He didn’t want to accidentally erase anything important. Like how to use a spoon, or walk.

 

He placed his hand on the boys shoulder and focused intently. He saw the moment he was aiming to erase, and then with that he it out. It was gone. Yesung fell back as if to have been pushed, but not hard.

 

“Yah Yesung what would you say if I said Ry and baby and made this motion?” Kangin asked half laughing

 

“I would think you’re a who called my Rybug a baby.” He said almost immediately looking irritated.

 

Junsu was fully aware he had these powers now. He has never felt so alive. Well besides the debut, and on stage, and when he finally had Yoochun. YAH He just felt powerful yeah that’s better. Yoochun was awestruck by the skills his boyfriend had, in fact if Junsu didn’t know any better he would notice watching him has made his Chunnieboo a little eager in the pants.

 

 

“Okay Yoochun batter up” Yesung said smiling.

 

Junsu hopped up on the table feeling invigorated with this new power. Yoochun sat in the chair and began his trials.

 

“You are the prince who masters water, weather and life. The first power I want to do is the one that might cause ruckus.” Yesung said

 

“Kangin if you would.” He nodded to the man

 

Kangin walked over to Yesung and pulled out a switchblade. Yesung held out his arm, and closed his eyes. Kangin took the blade and stabbed the boy deep. Blood poured out of the wound and Yesung bit his lip his eyes watering.

 

“Ok Yoochun now come and float your hand over his wound.” Ry finally spoke up rather proudly

 

“OMO YOU STABBED HIM” Junsu screeched

 

“Yah Junsu relax and watch” Leetuk said

 

Yoochun walked over in pure fear, he just watch his friend stab his other friend and now wants him to play Doctor Feel good and make the oo vanish. He was surely skeptical. He laid his hand over the oozing wound.

 

“That’s it now concentrate and make it go away.” Ry said firmly

 

Yoochun closed his eyes and a glow emitted from his hand, the wound was healing, each edge met up to the other and sealed, his skin looking as it was never just violated by the blade. He stepped back with disbelief in his eyes.

 

“WOW THAT WAS SOME SERIOUS EPIC .” Yoochun howled. Yesung smiled patting his back.

 

“Now look outside Yoochun, and be proud of your accomplishment.” Ryeowook giggled

 

Outside through a small window he peered. He saw the sunset, but it was the most vibrant sunset he has ever seen. There was no wind, just calm and bright. Whereas 20 minutes ago it was dark and the threat of rain loomed.

 

“HOLY I DID THAT TOO?” He shouted overjoyed.

 

“Sure did Prince.” Yesung smiled

 

“That leaves one last power you’re most powerful of skills. Water control.” Ryeowook said

 

Yesung grabs a bottle of water from his bag and sets it in front of Yoochun.

 

”Now there are many ways to control water. You can simply freeze it, manipulate it to move as you want it.”

 

“First let’s try freezing it.”

 

He takes the bottle and opens the cap he holds the bottle over Yoochuns head. He grins mischievously

 

“Now your goal is to freeze it before it hits you.” He says

 

“Arraso do it.” Yoochun smiled

 

Yesung slowly tipped the bottle over his head and right before the first drip reached the rim of the bottle it was frozen solid. He was astonished.

 

“Great job hyung now manipulation. What you have to do is become the water and give it direction. Deh?” Ryeowook says

 

“Arraso give it direction.” Chun smiled

 

The water was poured on the table in a good size puddle. Chun stared into the puddle for a minute or two.

 

“Good now focus and move it.” Yesung chirped

 

Chun focused and slowly found he was holding an ball of water he snickers and sends it right above Junsu’s head and releases causing it splash on Junsu’s head. Junsu wasn’t mad just a little surprised and wet.

 

“Yah Chunnie you’re going to pay for that tonight!” Everyone giggled at Junus’s comment while Junsu grinned almost evilly

 

Leetuk said handing Junsu a towel while Yoochun made his way to his now wet lover.

 

“They’re coming.” Kangin said as he snapped his cell phone shut.

 

 

HEY GUISE SORRY IT TOOK ALL NIGHT FOR THIS UPDATE WHICH IS IN TWO PARTS. EASTER WAS INSANE. MY LITTLE ONE ENDED UP GETTING SICk FOR EASTER. SO I WAS COMPLETELY WIPEd OUT AND CRASHED. BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP TODAY AS I HAVE 4 UPDATES IN STORE FOR YOU. AND YES SOME !!! YAY FOR !!! HAHAH. NOW I AM DROPPING MAJOR HINTS IN THESE CHAPTERS SO KEEP THE EYES PEELED. SO I LEAVE YOU WITH THIS.

DO YOU THINK YOU KNOW WHY THE CORRUPT ONES ARE CORRUPT?

YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO FIND OUT WHO WHY AND WHAT THEY REALLY ARE!!

 

I LOVE MY SUBBIES THEY ARE JUST THE BEST EVER ANYWHERE COMMENTERS ARE TOO. LEAVE ME LOVE!!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~