RAGE WITHIN THE BREEZE

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

The three lunged to protect Kyu. Who clung desperately to Changmin’s shirt from behind?  Changmin had such rage boiling inside at that moment.

 

“Yah why did you do this, what purpose is there to hurt Kyuhyun? He’s your member.” Roared Changmin.

 

His fists so tightly clenched he felt like his knuckles where going to snap. He didn’t even notice the blood dripping from his clenched hand. Heechul noticed and his eyes lit up. Donghae turned and saw as well. He nodded to Heechul. In turn Heechul gently pulled Kyu off of Changmin and back further from them.

 

Kyuhyun didn’t go easily. He finally was pried off his shirt and Heechul felt him cling to him now. He smiled inwardly. But had no time for mushy things. This was going to go bad FAST. And Heechul knew it.

 

“Chullie!!!” Donghae screeched

 

When he turned back around and walked over to the two he realized it was happening. Changmin was on his knees. He had tears rolling down his cheeks. He snapped up and saw Henry on the ground. Screaming in blood boiling agony. Donghae looked and realized Changmins beautiful flowing dark hair now had a bold blue tone in it. His skin was a touch paler. Heechul nodded noticing too and bent down by Changmin. He watched in terror as Henry was screaming in pain, but then went quiet. He heard a sickening crack of bone and gagged a little. He looked back to Changmin.

 

“Changmin stop you have to stop you don’t want this.” Heechul said keeping a safe distance but his hand touching Changmins shoulder.

 

“Kyu needs you right now we can handle this later.” Donghae said immediately causing him to snap out of his state. Still feeling enraged, but his need to care for Kyu was overpowering it at that moment.

 

“What..did I do that.” He motioned to the unconscious Henry on the floor, his face bruised. His arm seemingly broken by the way it lie there.

 

“Deh Changmin, but we will explain later lets go we need to leave NOW.” Donghae said

 

Changmin ran to Kyu and gently helped him onto his back. The four of them leaving the studio not caring that they left the broken Henry behind. Tossed aside like garbage he was.  Piled into Heechuls BMW. Donghae took the font seat while Changmin and Kyuhyun took the backseat. Changmin helped the broken battered boy in the car, and swiftly took him into his arms. Cradling him.

 

“Ky I am so sorry, I should have been there to protect you…”

 

He was cut off by Kyu who was touching Changmins hair realizing it had a giant blue streak in it. And his eyes were different too. Contacts? Kyu was puzzled.

 

“Minnie it’s not your fault. I don’t know why this happened, but I am safe now here. Did you color your hair?”

 

“Aniyo why?”

 

“Did you get blue contacts?”

 

“Aniyo Ky maybe you have more serious injuries than it seems.”

 

Changmin figured the lump on his head attributed to his odd visions.

 

BLUE HAIR? BLUE EYES? IM A SMURF NOW? HE MUST HAVE A BRAIN INJURY!

 

Changmin tucked Kyu tighter into his body. Heechul drove to the hospital but didn’t inform anyone. He couldn’t let anyone know yet.

 

They arrived at the hospital and Kyu was quickly brought in to be checked up. The three of them sat in the waiting room. Changmin was pacing. Donghae looked at Heechul and the boy nodded.

 

“Changmin we need to talk to you.” He said firmly

 

“Yah what is it.” He replied

 

Heechul patted the seat between them and Changmin sat down.

 

“Have you heard the old wives tale of The 5 Elemental Princes?” Heechul asked

 

“Sure who hasn’t. They were bad warriors of the elements. Killer magic and stuff right?” Changmin replied

 

“Okay so what I am going to tell you might freak you out but just hear me out arraso?”

 

“Deh Arraso.”

 

Heechul stood up and bowed to Changmin and kneeled on one knee in front of him.Changmin looked at him confused.

 

“Shim Changmin I am Guardian Kim Heechul, Guardian of the Elemental Prince Of FU. “ Heechul said softly

 

“And I am Guardian Lee Donghae , Guardian of The Elemental Prince Of FU. It will be an honor and priviledge to serve you prince.” Donghae stated

 

Changmins jaw dropped to the floor and he was shocked by the two kneeling men in front of him.

 

“Yah you guys are serious aren’t you?” he retorted

 

Heechul reached into his pocket and opened a compact mirror placing it in front of Changmin. He saw the blue hair and eyes now. He touched it seeing if it was fake. He checked the mirror thinking it was fake. But neither proved fake.

 

“But..but..but..HOW?” he asked

 

“You are given the power at birth. Think of it as a seed. As you grew it did. Only it has to be triggered to awaken. And your trigger seemed to be.” Heechul said before Changmin jumped it

 

“Ky”

 

“Deh, it seems him in danger, got you to awaken. And now, we have to make sure  it is under control.” Donghae said

 

Changmin sat with his head against the wall eyes closed soaking in all this information. He took it so well he just didn’t process it fully.

 

“Okay so let me get this proper, I ama fricken elemental prince guy, with blue hair freaky blue eyes, and????..”

 

“Three sets of unique powers. You’re the Prince of FU, meaning wind.” Heechul said

 

WIND? LIKE PASSING WIND?  GREAT CALL ME PRINCE FART NOW LOVELY LIKE I DON’T HAVE ENOUGH TO FREAK OVER

 

Donghae giggled.

 

“Yah. Not that wind pabo! “Donghae still giggling .

 

“You control wind, like air. You also will have a power to freeze people.” Heechul said

 

“Really like that girl in Charmed” he said now looking like a happy kid in a candy store.

 

“Aish, this kid.” Heechul chuckled

 

“Deh sort of, but no guardian angel and no crap like that. You can freeze them in one spot for as long as you deem nessecary, and you can unfreeze them as well.” Donghae said

 

“But you have a super power per say. The one power you are most severe and good at.” Heechul said seriously

 

“What is it?” He asked

 

“You have what we guardians call Pain Infliction” Heechul said in a very serious tone.

 

“pain infliction? What is that hyung.” Changmin asked

 

“Basically you can cause pain in ANY individual you choose. From a slight cramp to pain that would make a person wish immediate death.” Donghae said seriously

 

“Woah that sounds scary.” Changmin said a shiver down his spine.

 

“Deh it’s very scary. Remember when you saw henry on the floor unconscious?” Heechul asked

 

Changmin nodded his mind flaring at the image. He grit his teeth

 

“Well you did do that. You put him through such pain he fainted.”  Heechul said

 

“He deserved death. How could he hurt Ky, I don’t understand.” Changmin said a frown falling on his lips

 

“We don’t know, but we will find out.” They said together.

 

“Oh Hyungs this blue style I have now, ummm not really digging it.” He said jokingly

 

“Oh sorry, one more thing."

 

Heechul and Donghae lifted there arms to Changmin both had a beautiful marking on their wrists. Changmin said to himself

 

WELL THAT EXPLAINS THE BRACELETS

 

Heechul grabs Changmins arm and flips it to his wrist. He now had the symbol of FU on his wrist.

 

“What in the sam hell. My parents are gonna kill me.” He squeaked

 

“yah calm down noob!!! Listen close your eyes and wish it away. It will become invisible.” Heechul laughed

 

Changmin did so, at first he couldn’t see anything but Ky when he closed his eyes. He then focused and when he opened his eyes he grabbed the compact still sitting in his lap and checked.

 

NO BLUE HAIR OR EYES YES!!! TATTOO THINGY GONE SWEET!!!

 

“Thank you hyungs” Changmin said

 

“For what Changmin?”

 

“For helping me protect Ky, for telling me the truth, for being great friends.” He smiled

 

“It’s our job dongasaeng!!. Oh one more VERY important detail. You must tell no one of this not even your precious Ky. Bad things can happen. And  you aren’t prepared for that just yet.” Heechul said no demanded.

 

“Yah you have my word guys. I hate lying to Ky, but it has a reason and his protection is part of it so it’s safe with me!” He said bowing to them both.

 

CHOI FAMILY?

 

“How is he doctor?” Changmin pleaded rushing to the doctor.

 

“Are you his family?” the doctor asked

 

“Aniyo I am his..” Changmin faltered

 

“Yah this is his partner. Is he Okay can we see him?” Heechul hissed

 

“Mr Choi, has several lacerations, he has a concusion, and a broken finger. A lot of bruises and scraped but he is ok and will recover just fine.” The doctor stated

 

“Doctor was he umm.. I mean… did he get…?” Changmin said lowering his head tears building up in his eyes. He was so scared they did more to him than he knew.

 

“Aniyo there was no ual assault, but I am sure if you hadn’t found him he would have been.” The doctor said grimly

 

“Kamsamnida doctor may we see him now please?” Changmin begged his eyes pouting like a puppy looking for a chew.

 

“Deh he is awake, but he needs to rest so please don’t get him agitated.”

 

“He’s in room 205 (weird).” The doctor then went another way.

 

“Yah Changmin go see him he needs you now. Tell him we love him and we will be back later to see him.” Heechul smiled

 

“Kamsamnida hyungs I owe you.”

 

He hugged them both and they headed out.  Changmin walked quickly to the room and took a deep breath before opening the door. He opened and saw Ky lying in the bed, a bit battered, but awake. He looked like an angel food cake. Golden and Soft. (A/N Wha? it's Max I had to make a food pun somewhere.)

 

He spoke softly

 

"Ky"

 

Changmins power look 

Kyuhyuns Car

Heechuls Car

 

 

ACK *HIDES* Yes another cliffhanger sorry guys. I am writing out the next chapter right now and will post it within the hour or so. So it’s a temporary cliff hanger. Yes I didn’t let them Kyu I couldn’t bear to write that out in detail. And our baby Max has his powers now. Be prepared for the next chapter. It WILL contain !!!  But no Yunjae yet.  And As for the poll I guess it looks like I am planning weddings and babies for the couples. I have already started outlining them.I dropped a huge clue on this chapter did anyone find it? It has a part in upcoming chapters.

~*~~*KAMSAMNIDA~*~*~*

~*~K~*~*