The Meeting and The Questions

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Yuhno and Changmin arrived at the SM dorms. Changmin kept popping candies into his mouth. So Yuhno knew he was nervous. They made their way to the meeting room where BoA was. They entered the room greeted by a exotically dressed BoA.

 

“Yuhno-ah, Changmin-ah so great to meet you, I have been so excited for this for sometime, how are the rest of the group?” BoA said excitedly  huggin Yuhno and patting Changmins back.

 

KYAA I DON’T TRUST HER!!!!

 

“It’s great to see you too BoA, how about we sit and talk about the songs.” Yuhno suggest as they sat.

 

Changmin tried to sit in between them , but she was too fast. Yuhno looked at the song suggestions and had a serious look on his face. Changmin just watched her like a hawk. He decided to text KY.

 

 

~*~*~*~*TEXT~*~*~*~**

 

To: Mr.ShimKyuhyun

From: Mr.ShimChangmin

 

Hey beautiful, how is your time with Umma going? I miss you!

 

 

To: MYYMAX

From: MAXSANGEL

 

It’s fun we are buying clothes for our big bellies, Umma is a crazy shopper, I miss you too Minnie. How is the meeting with she who shall not be named?

 

 

 

To: Mr.ShimKyuhyun

From: Mr.ShimChangmin

 

Don’t get me started. But I have an idea I need your help ^^

 

To: MYYMAX

From: MAXSANGEL

 

Of course Minnie, what did you need?

 

 

To: Mr.ShimKyuhyun

From: Mr.ShimChangmin

 

Use my card it’s in your wallet (kekeke I figured just incase I put it in when you slept)  go get some food, I will tell Appa I am hungry and pla y the aegyo with him. The you and Umma come here to the dorms and “Innterupt” the closeness.

 

To: MYYMAX

From: MAXSANGEL

 

Mission accepted, and btw your y when you are in charge you know that *><* I am on it I will text when we arrive in the lot arasso. I love you Minnie.

 

 

To: Mr.ShimKyuhyun

From: Mr.ShimChangmin

Aigoo you are too cute baby, oh yeah you like my leader side do you *wink*. I will await your text. And I love you too sweet angel. Be safe.

 

*~*~*~~*~END TEXT~*~*~*~**~

 

 

Changmin looked up at Yuhno who was brain deep in thought. He stood up and walked over to the water dispenser and filled a cup. He turned to take a sip and noticed her hand attempting to touch Yuhno’s thigh. He had to think fast. He let the glass cup fall from his grip.

 

SMASH!!!

 

“Omo, damn slippery cup, Minhae guys” Changmin used his sorry face but was cheering for victory on the inside.

 

When the glass smashed Yuhno stayed into his work, he was used to distraction. BoA jumped forty feet though and gasped.

 

“Omo you startled me Changmin are you ok?” BoA asked.

 

“Deh, fine” Changmin said semi coldly and grabbed a paper towel cleaning up the mess.

 

“Appa, I am getting hungry!” Changmin said as he sat down watching Yuhno figure things out.  Boa was scooting ever closer to Yuhno.   Changmin felt rage inside of himself and he didn’t know what. Yuhno looked up not even noticing BoA’s closeness.       

 

“I think we need to vote on this with our brothers Minnie” Yuhno said trying to involve him.

 

“Arraso should I call them here or what do you want to do Appa?” Min asked.

 

“We could call a meeting at Mine and Jae’s house, does that sit well with you BoA” Yuhno asked.

 

“Deh, sounds fine to me, I haven’t seen Jaejoong or Yoochun or Junsu in so long. I heard you all live together in a complex guarded place now with Super Junior members?” She asked.

 

“Yup, one big happy family” Yuhno smiled.

 

 BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

 

 

Changmin grinned and for one time he hoped BoA got to close cause if Umma came in seeing it, he would fully admit he wanted to see Umma tear someone apart. A knock came upon the door.

 

“I’ll grab it Appa” Min held back giggles.

 

He opened the door and there stood Jae, KY, Hangeng and Heechul. Min smiled and latched onto his pregnant lover tightly.

 

“great timing” he whispered.

 

“APPA LOOK DELIVERY!!!!” Min cooed as the 4 walked in the room.

 

“Awe baby, you didn’t have to feed us, I am sure Min here could have waited a bit longer, the little food monster” Yuhno got up, he felt something on his leg and raised a brow but blew it off cause his love was there.

He pulled him into a great big hug. Jae giggled and plastered kisses all over his face.

 

“Yunnie, we were close and KY suggested to say hi, hows the work going?” Jae asked turning to see BoA.

 

“ BoA-ah so wonderful to see you again, and you remember Kyuhyun, and the famous Hanchul duo?” Jae said smiling.

 

“Wow Jaejoong-ah your huge” BoA said giggling.

 

“And getting bigger everyday” Jae said proudly causing Yuhno to kiss his cheek.

 

“Omo, jesus are you all with babies, my god” BoA said shockingly.

 

“What can I say our husbands are tigers and well we can’t get enough” Heechul said snarky.

 

Yuhno helped Jaejoong to sit as the other guys did for their pregnant lovers. Yuhno handed Jae the paperwork and Jae slipped on his glasses which caused Yuhno’s lower region to sizzle. Heechul took notice and whispered to KY.

 

“So our new track, isn’t finished Yet!, and as for singing Hug, I would rather not that song is too dear to us 5 and to bring another voice diminishes the purpose of it’s existence, I suggest we do a cover song,  BoA, what about that Mariah Carey song One Sweet Day?” Jae said matter of factly. Jae was becoming increasingly uneasy at her closeness to Yuhno. Changmin put his hand on Jae’s shoulder.

 

“Do you need a drink or anything Umma?” Changmin said.

 

“Deh, baby thank you” Jae said.

 

“That sounds good Jaejoong-ah,  I have 3 days free before I head to the US for a while, so could we practice a bit before I leave, and finish when I return?” She asked.

 

“Deh, I will speak to Yesung and Ry and see if we could use their studio.” Jae said.

 

“And I will speak to Suie and Chunnie, I am sure they will be on board.” Changmin smiled.

 

Jae closed his eyes when everyone else began conversing.

 

“Hannie?”

 

“What’s up ?”

 

“Is it me or is she a black hole”

 

“How so?”

 

“I can’t read a damn thing on her, no lies, no mood nothing like shes not there”

 

“I got the same thing, I will see what we can do only two things can cause that, the amulet of Erian or the person is of blood like ours, and I am sure Jr. would have told us”

 

“Please do I can feel Changmin boiling around her and it’s concerning me”

 

“Set the mood doll”

 

“Yah Hannie”

 

“Sorry Yun”

 

“All good, and Jae’s right Min has been off since this has begun”

 

“I’m on it”

 

“hangeng out”

 

“Aish”

 

“Hey baby”

 

“Deh?”

 

“scoot closer”

 

Jae opened his eyes and scooted closer to Yuhno who proceeded to run his hand up and down Jae’s thigh. Jae bit his lip.

 

“BAD YUNNIE”

 

“your wearing your glasses my y student it can’t be helped”

 

“Jung Yuhno have you been reading my bookmarked fanfics?”

“possibly”

 

“Aish, behave or your sleeping at Heechuls”

 

“okay I will be a good Yunnie”

 

“I love you Jae”

 

“I love you too baby”

 

“AISH EVIL”

 

Yuhno stood to shake BoA’s hand and she hugged him. Jae tensed. Changmin gripped his chair, and Heechul thank god didn’t see it, but Hangeng did.

 

Jae went to sit up and Yuhno dashed to help him, but Jae swooshed his hands away. He got up and bowed to BoA , and promptly walked out of the office.  Heechul and Ky went after him. Yuhno stood there shocked.

 

“Jae honey what is it?” Heechul said catching up to him.

 

“sweet mother of god , your bigger and faster how in the sam hell is that even possible?   slow down road runner” Heechul laughed.

 

“Sorry Chullie” Jae said stopping at the bathroom door.

 

What’s wrong?” KY asked.

 

“She hugged him” Jae said fighting back his tears.

 

Aish that’s why you stormed out and left him in the dust?” Heechul asked.

 

“It wasn’t the simple fact she hugged him, its her eyes when she hugged him , something is off Chullie and even Jaesun and Jiyool know it, but my Yunnie is so oblivious to it” Jae cried.

 

KY heard the boys coming out of the office and pushed Heechul and Jae into the bathroom.

 

“If Appa asks you felt nauseous” KY said.

 

“Umma trust me right?” Ky asked.

 

“Of course baby, with everything” Jae replied.

 

“Then play along like nothing is wrong, you know Appa loves only you and if he realized her possible intentions this would be over before it started” Ky smiled.

 

“You cute little son is right Jae, and Puppy said he would find out if she has the amulet or if shes got something else” Chullie said.

 

“What is the amulet” KY asked.

 

“The Amulet was a piece of the one the idiots had, it basically gives power but it has a catch, it blocks our powers from being used. And it can only be destroyed  if the attacker commits an act of pure love” Heechul said.

 

“Huh?” Jae and KY said together.

 

“Ok say she has the amulet right if u want to destroy it you have to get the amulet and have it on you when you do something out of pure love, be it marriage, or birth, or death for someone like protecting a loved one from dying by dying yourself, and jesus Christ lets drop this subject until Hannie figures it out please” Heechul said rubbing his stomach.

 

“Deh, Jaesun and Jiyool agree with Jaehyun, a nd I am sure My sweet grandbaby is worried too” Jae smiled patting Ky’s belly.

 

“Let’s make a pact right here right now” Ky said.

 

Jae and Heechul looked at him and raised a brow.

 

“No matter what we protect our babies and our husbands no matter the cost deh?” Ky said.

 

The three agree and pressed their big bellys together and did a huddle.

 

“No matter what”

 

“no matter what”

 

“No matter what”

 

“Omo there you are you okay Umma?” Min asked storming through the door, with a worried Yuhno sitting in the hall.

 

Jae walked out and pulled him close kissing his cheek softly.

 

“Minhae Yunnie, I felt like I was going to puke so I had to run, I am sorry if I worried you or came off cold forgive me?” Jae asked using his best Aegyo.

 

“Yeah Yun, he was kneed down charling into the throne” Heechul giggled.

 

“Baby, it’s fine really, I was just thinking you were mad because she hugged me, and if you were there a second more you would have been assured” Yuhno smiled kissing Jae’s head.

 

“How do you mean” Jae asked

 

“You should have seen it Umma, Appa was all I am sorry BoA but hugging is a symbol of affection, and though I care I cannot hug you, handshakes are all I can offer. She kinda looked like she was going to cry” Min laughed.

 

“Aish Minnie, behave you trouble maker” Ky laughed kissing his lips shutting him up.

 

“I say we hit the beach as we planned” Min said coming up for air from his persistant lover.

 

“Perfect” Jae said.

 

“You two want to tag along?” Yuhno asked.

 

“Deh, should we invite the others?” Hangeng asked.

 

“Let’s make it a Umma, Appa night call Uncle Won and Baby Karam and tell them to come and bring fooooooooood” Min said.

 

“You know Minnie that’s creepy how you call him Baby Karam it makes Won sound like a child molester” Heechul cackled.

 

“you truly are demented Aunty Chullie TRULY!!!” Min said as they headed into their cars.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE HERE IS MORE I HAD A BIT OF A HEADACHE TONIGHT SO RESTED MY EYES NOW IM  READY TO GO. THINGS ARE GETTING HECTIC AGAIN IN YUNJAE LAND!!! I SEEMS LIKE YOU GUYS MIGHT BE GETTING BORED WITH MY NEWEST STORYLINE I ASSURE YOU MORE ANGST AND ACTION IS ON ITS WAY TONS MORE SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY!!!

THE MAIN PIC IS HOW YUHNO DRESSED FOR THIS CHAPTER!!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL

 

<3 Kuranyuuki <3

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~**~*K~*~*~*~*