AFTERMATH SUNGMINS DILEMMA

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

“We realize the mortal lives you have are very important to you. So we will replace what we have taken, we will erase the brothers from the worlds knowledge so that your group Super Junior will remain as brilliant as before minus the creepy past. It will be as they never existed, only to you and us.” Ren said smiling.

 

“As for Karam, the deal made with us was you were to seek vengeance for the loss of your precious mortal family, upon 40 years if not completed you would be sent into another body to try again, well that is over now, and if it pleases you,  you will remain in the body you have now, for eternity. We will grant you the immortality blessed upon the others. You are a great asset to our world and we want it to remain that way” Minhyun smiled.

 

“Wonnie, did you hear that, I am going to be with you forever” Karam giggled kissing his cheek.

 

“Forever and a day my little ladybug, and my little dragonfly” Siwon smiled touching his stomach.

 

“We have noticed something we never have seen before, the bond that secure you with each other guardians and Princes alike.   So we decided a lot of the rules needed to be changed and well modernized.” Jr smiled.

 

“Once we all leave this place where we stand we are going to demolish it, it carries too much dark and rage, and does the world no good to be here” Baekho sneered.

 

“We will not lie and tell you it is smooth sailing from here we sense something coming, but we don’t know what. We do know it will be in the future after the children are born and a bit older. But together again we will fight what threatens to destroy our world.” Aron spoke.

 

“Crap it never ends does it” Hangeng finally spoke.

 

“Omo it lives, nice of you to join us mute Gennie” Ren joked. Hangeng laughed.

 

“Well I mean as cute as your mortal forms are you guys scare the living out of me” Hangeng said bluntly.

 

“Especially Ren, little and cute but the most deadly of all of you” Hangeng sighed.

 

“Deh, that’s our boy!” Jr laughed.

 

“I wish to tell you all something, and I need for you to understand an accept it so I can decide what shall happen from it” Jr said.

 

“Sungmin please come” Jr asked and Sungmin obeyed.

 

“Ren, you too” Aron chuckled pushing his brother over.

 

“Years ago back when the originals were starting out like you; they encountered trouble, in which we had to step in. Well our cute little Ren here developed a crush on Sungmin. It is forbidden for a god to have a relationship with anyone but another god or higher. They would sneak off and meet and we knew it, but he is our brother and we didn’t want him hurt. In the battle Sungmin was hurt. He lost all memory of Ren and their love. Years would pass before the memories flooded back to him. He was always the jumpy loud fun guy, he became the quiet mysterious guy you all know now. Jaejoong your senses  were right but wrong. Yes he is odd, but not harmful just broken. He knew he would never be able to be with our brother.  The reason I ask is because I am offering to erase this rule for the sake of my brother and for the future gods and Princes. Or Princesses” Jr said.

 

“I leave it to you guys what you choose. Please take into account everything, and decide wisely, whatever your decision we will obey If you choose to let the rule stay, we will remove Ren from Sungmins past present and future . If you choose to erase the rule, they will be together, it will be difficult and the distance will be hard on them, but with this huge family I think they will be ok” Minhyun nodded.

 

Almost instantly everyone said throw away the rule, abolish the rule, and toss it. They wanted EVERYONE in the family to find love and happiness.

 

“Keke well that settles it, guess what bro you get to keep your honey sugar pie lover ” Baekho laughed. Ren punched him in the face.

 

“YAH I LOVE YOU TOO JERK” Baekho said rubbing his chin.

 

Sungmin picked Ren up in his arms and kissed him passionately. Ren blushed and kissed back as they twirled around. Everyone clapped.

 

“We must take our leave now and go back home, Princes our pride in you is immense, and we stand behind you 1000%. Please care for the next generation; they are a very special bunch. And Hangeng, Yes yours too” Jr smiled. Hangengs jaw dropped.

 

“We will always be around, but we trust you have this world under control, and you have our blessings for the upcoming weddings, we will be sending gifts as well” Aron smiled.

 

The gods all lined back up as they came in and Ren blew Sungmin a kiss which he caught and stored in his imaginary pocket.   Baekho made the gag face and Ren slapped his arm. The gods took back to the transparent form and within minutes were gone from sight. A unanimous sigh was heard from everyone.

 

“I say we go back to the hotel get stinking drunk and party” Leetuk said.

 

“I agree, except no drinky for Jaejoong, Junsu, Heechul, Kyuhyun and Karam” Yesung laughed.

 

“Oh yeah that’s right, Karam is pregnant too, Christ guys do you all have super or something” Kangin laughed everyone joined.

 

“Lets go guys, remember they are destroying this place and I don’t want to go boom with it” Changmin smiled.

 

Everyone headed to the cars and started the long drive back to the hotel. Jaejoong, Karam, KY, Junsu, Heechul, and a few others barely made it into the trip 30 minutes before falling asleep. Changmin realized they still had headsets on.

 

“Hey guys, are we going back to the island or home?” He asked.

 

“Definitely home.  I spoke with Jr. and he said there would be a gift for us all when we arrive home to the compound.”  Yoochun said.

 

“OHHHH MAYBE IT’S GIFT BASKETS OF FOOD AND DRINK?” Changmin said excitedly.

 

“Aish, boy you got to share with your wife to be, he’s feeding two” Yuhno said.

 

“So don’t you Appa, your wife to be is feeding 3” Changmin giggled.

 

“And many more after that I hope” Yuhno said not realizing Jae had his headset on.

 

“YAH JUNG YUHNO HOW MANY KIDS ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME WITH” Jae giggled.

 

“Ooopsy Appa made a BOOM BOOM” Changmin laughed and Yuhno rolled his eyes.

 

They arrived at the hotel some 2 hours later and headed to their rooms falling onto the beds.

 

Changmin took out his phone and began to type away as Ky slept on his lap in the bed.

 

~*~*~*~**~*~*TEXT~*~*~*~*~*~*

To: RensMan

From: THENUMBER1MAKNAE

 

Hey Sungmin, remember the plan, don’t forget NO ONE can know.

 

To: Prince Changmin

FROM:  Guardian Sungmin

 

Deh, I have it all worked out. None of them will see it coming >;)

 

To: RensMan

From: THENUMBER1MAKNAE

 

Good I want it to hit them hard!

~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Changmin closed his phone and smiled softly Kyuhyuns hair. The motion caused Kyu to stir and look at Changmin.

 

“Hi”

 

“Hello sweetie go back to sleep I am sorry I disturbed you, I just can’t help it when I have an angel in my lap” Changmin said.

 

“So cheesy Minnie, but will you help me I want a shower, could you pleaseeee get me ice cream, for when I am done?” Ky asked pleadingly.

 

“Of course my love, let me guess, Grasshopper Ice cream with extra cookie?” He asked.

 

KY nodded quickly and kissed his lips.

 

“You’re the best Minnie, I will hurry, I don’t like being out of your arms.” KY smiled rushing off to the shower. Changmin got up and gently knocked on Hanchuls door.

 

“What’s up Minniemouse?” Heechul answered smiling.

 

“Pregnant food run Aunty Chullie, need anything?”

 

“OMO PICKLES” Chullie smiled widely.

 

“Got it will be back soon”

 

He went to the other door and knocked gently. Yuhno answered smiling at his son.

 

“Appa does Umma want any crazy pregnancy food, I need to make a run for My Ky” Changmin said.

 

“I will come with you, let me ask Umma first deh?” Yuhno said. After a few minutes he came back with a small list. Changmin rolled his eyes.

 

“I swear he’s worse than you pregnant Min” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Lets go ask Aunty Su and Karam” Changmin said.

 

After getting  a list of things the pregnant ones wanted. Yuhno and Changmin headed to the nearest market. Getting all the items requested.

 

“I need to tell you something Appa but promise me you wont hug me to death  or anything” Changmin giggled.

 

“I can’t guarantee that but  I will try to restrain myself” Yuhno laughed.

 

“I have a big surprise for the pregnant ones when we get home, I been planning it for a while now. So I need your help rounding them up for the event. It will be in 4 days times and at field by our houses. I need them all to dress up nicely. Can you help Appa, cause me and Sungmin are getting overloaded. And Mr Lee, is helping but  hes covering other areas of it.”

 

“Of course Min I will help just keep me in the loop and I will be your assistant,” Yuhno smiled and patted his shoulder.

 

“I would give you details Appa but there’s surprise in it for you as well” Changmin smiled.

 

“No worries Min, now lets get this back to the hungry pregnant beauties” Yuhno said starting the car.

 

 

HEY GUISE STILL WRITING AND GOD YOU KNOW WHAT MY SUBBIES ARE THE BEST. YOU ALWAYS TELL ME STRAIGHT AND I LOVE IT. SO COMING UP I WILL GIVE YOU THE EVENT FROM CHANGMIN AND THEN A SUBTLE TIME SKIP. BECAUSE DAILY PACE IS KINDA DRAINING MY BRAIN I WILL LET YOU KNOW ON THE CHAPTER IF THERE IS A TIME SKIP.

 

MORE COMING SHORTLY

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~**~*~*~K~*~*~*~*