Pickles Playgrounds and Appointments

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

The next morning Yuhno woke up early and snuck downstairs to make his beautiful angel a good filling breakfast. He, Min, Gennie, Siwon, and Yoochun all talked about it. It was a very important day for all of them. They would finally know what the babies were.

 

Thankfully Yuhno paid attention when Jaejoong cooked so he made what he knew, Omelets and Pancakes with bacon, and he made Jae’s favorite smoothie. He set the table and cleaned up the mess in the kitchen. He went upstairs and walked over to the windows opening the curtains. The sunlight shone on Jae’s upper half. Yuhno just stared in awe, his blossoming baby belly, his still tones pecs, his angelic face. Yuhno asked himself how did he get so lucky. He reached down and got Jae’s favorite slippers and set them by the bed.

 

“Time to get up my beautiful amazing Jaejoong” He cooed gently into his sleeping ears.

 

Jae just stirred and didn’t awaken. Yuhno had an idea. He slid his hand down Jae’s bare sides and nudged the blanket down with it. He leaned over Jae and kissed down his side leaving love bites on his hip. Jae arched and mewled.

 

Yunnnnnieeee! You’re teasing me?” Jae whined.

“MMhhhmm, come on baby I made you a nice big breakfast, I know you have to be hungry and today is a big day!” Yuhno smiled

 

Yuhno went to kiss Jae and Jae stopped covering his mouth. Yuhno looked at him confused.

 

“I have morning breath Yunnie” Jae blushed. Yuhno just removed  his hand and kissed him deeply.

 

“Doesn’t matter to me I don’t kiss you with my nose baby, that is just really weird now that I think about it how you would...” Yuhno looked at Jae’s mouth and touched his nose.

 

“Oh YUCK Yunnie, Aish, help me up my back is stiff.” Jae pouted.

 

Yuhno helped him up and even put his slippers on for him. Jae smiled and hugged him tightly. Yuhno grabbed his hoodie and slipped it down over Jae’s body.

 

“Mmm warm” Jae smiled as they headed down for breakfast.

 

“Omo Yunnie you did this for me?” Jae smiled seeing the set table and the wonderfully aromatic food.

 

“Deh, my baby gets the best, and after last night kekekeke” Yuhno blushed and Jae did as well. He pulled out the chair for him. Jae sat and smiled Yuhno kissed the top of his head.

 

Yuhno finished his breakfast and refilled Jae’s plate. He stood behind him and gently massaged his shoulders.

 

“Omo, Yunnie that feels amazing” Jae cooed while stuffing his face with pancakes. Yuhno smiled.

 

“Well you said you were stiff so I figured I would give you a little relief” Yuhno smiled.

 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

 

“I will get that my love” Yuhno said running to the door.

 

He opened the door and was greeted by Changkyu and Yoosu. He smiled and ushered them in.

 

“Morning Appa, wow you look tired” Changmin chuckled.

 

“Deh, a little but it’s because I have had my morning run to take the sleep out of me yet” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Oh, Well maybe Uncle Chun, Uncle Won, Uncle Gennie, and Me can join you?” Changmin smiled.

 

You sure you can keep up Min?” Yuhno laughed.

 

“I run like a gazelle!” Min said proud.

 

“Yeah a drunk one” Yoochun laughed and gets swatted by Junsu

 

“Where’s Umma?” Ky asked softly.

 

“He’s eating his breakfast, in the dining room why don’t you and Su join him, I need to get changed so I can run and laugh at these fools, tell him I will be right down!” Yuhno asked and headed up the stairs.

 

Jae giggled hearing his brood come in the dining room. He smiled and waved still eating the pancakes left on his plate.

 

“Good morning Umma” Ky said hugging Jae from behind around his shoulders.

 

“M…fght…..ky….” Jae mumbled mouth full of food.

 

“Sorry Good Morning Ky baby, and My Minnie baby and Suie honey you look chipper this morning.” Jae smiled

 

“Yeah I slept VERY well last night” Junsu blushed.

 

“ACK MY EARS LA LA LA LA LA LA” Changmin said knowing what he referred to.

 

“But Minnie, we made love last night too” KY said sneakily and J&J’s jaws dropped.

 

“YAH BABY SHHHHHH” Min said blushing.

 

“Aish anyways Umma, Appa said he would be right down, he’s changing for his MAN RUN, and we are going with him, Aunty Su and My baby are staying here with you I am sure Karam and Aunty HeeHee are coming over as well. Or we will send them over. You ladies have a wonderful morning” Changmin said and ran as fast as he could out of the room.

 

Yuhno was coming down the stairs with Chun when he saw Changmin running out the door.

 

“RUNNNNNN APPPA UNCLE CHUN FASTTTTT” Changmin laughed.

 

“Oh boy what did he do?” Chun asked as they headed to the dining room.

 

Yoochun walked over and sat next to Junsu kissing his cheek. Yuhno went over and cleaned up Jae’s food and handed him the smoothie he had hid in the fridge for him. He kissed his cheek softly.

 

“Omo Yunnie, your spoiling me” Jae giggled and sipped the yummy drink.

 

“Jae Hyung he has been spoiling you since before debut, you just never saw it clearly” Yoochun said.

 

“Bwoah?” Jae exclaimed.

 

“Remember you wanted those super expensive sneakers, to help with your feet pain during dance practice, and you couldn’t get them, and then like 2 weeks later a secret admirier left them at the door?” Yoochun laughed.

 

“Yunnie, you were my admirier?” Jae said blinking looking at Yuhno who was grinning.

 

“Mmmm, You were so sad when you saw the price so, I took what I had saved and got them, best investment I ever made” Yuhno said before Jae crashed into him hugging him and kissing him deeply.

 

“DAYUM !” Junsu laughed. KY covered his eyes. Yoochun put up the V.

 

“Kamsamnida Yunnie, I love you very much” Jae smiled.

 

“I love you too Jae, with every ounce of me” Yuhno replied.

 

“We should get going so we can die…er run with Yuhno hyung, we need to still go wake up the other two sleeping beauties.” Yoochun said.

 

The two headed out after being attacked with kisses. Ky felt a little left out, and Yuhno noticed. Once outside Changmin  was hiding behind the tree.

 

“Yah Min go love your wife to be, he looks sad” Yuhno said.

 

“I WILL DIE IF I GO IN THERE” Changmin said.

 

“JUST GO!” Yuhno said. And Changmin did.

 

When he entered he apologized and walked over to KY lifting him up and kissing him with such passion KY cheeks went fire truck red.

 

“Minhae for saying that I was being silly. I will be back and Ky?” he said.

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Saranghae”

 

“Nadul Saranghae” KY replied

 

“AWWWWWWWW” Jae and Junsu giggled.

 

Changmin left and the three went and picked up Hangeng who was already dressed and ready to go (damn mind reader) and Siwon who was smiling like he stole something. Karam and Heechul joined the others at the house.

 

“Knock Knock, we are here prepare to be dazzled” Heechul said as they entered Yunjae’s home. Karam giggled.

 

“Hey Chullie, come on in we are just lazing on the couch watching television” Jae called out.

 

“Yah, soooo did my plan work?” Chullie giggled plopping down next to Jae, Karam sat with KY.

 

“OH Yes it sure did, mind blowing literally” Jae blushed and hid his face.

 

“I got breakfast, andddd a massage, but he didn’t have to” Jae smiled.

 

“Wow you got all that all I got was a stinking shower and nap” Chullie frowned.

 

“Oh I got a flower and snack in bed right after” Jae said smiling

 

“Aish shut up no fair” Chullie pouted and Jae hugged him.

 

“Are you excited to see what we are all having, my son already knows what he’s having so now it’s our turn how odd, that he’s the newest to pregnancy and we find out the last” Heechul laughed.

 

“I just hope all our babies are healthy and happy I think our husbands are more excited to see who’s getting what they bet they would get” Ky giggled.

 

“Hey Jae honey when did you get that picture on the wall over there” Chullie asked.

 

“What picture……huh….what the hell”  Jae saw the picture and walked over to it.

 

“That’s odd, it’s a picture of a playground” Jae said furrowing a brow. He notices a slip of paper under the frame.

 

“What’s this” He pulls the paper out and it is an envelope for Yuhno.

 

“Probably something from his sister or parents I will give it to him when he arrives home” Jae said slipping the envelope into his hoodie pouch.

 

“I think it’s something a gift of sorts” Jae told Chullie.

 

“Oh, okay I need pickles sooo bad please tell me you have some Jae” Chullie laughed.

 

“Deh, in the fridge bottom shelf” Jae smiled as Chullie rushed to invade the fridge.

 

About 45 minutes later they boys got back from their run shouting playfully at each other. Yuhno saw the others all sleeping on the couch. He stopped dead in his tracks and caused a chain reaction of everyone bumping into him.

 

“Yah look guys the wives club” Changmin giggled.

 

Yoochun took out his phone and snapped multiple pictures. Jaejoong had KY sleeping on his lap, and Heechul on his Shoulder. Karam had his head on Junsu’s lap and his legs on Heechuls.

 

“Wow that is actually a really beautiful sight” Yuhno said smiling.

 

“Appa’s right, that right there is the most sacred treasure Us guys every got in the history of ever” Changmin said.

 

“I feel bad waking them but we have to leave soon” Yuhno said walking over to Jae and kissing his forehead softly.

 

“mmmmm…Yun…Yunnie…Omo Minhae we had a big snack and must have fallen asleep” Jae cooed softly.

 

“It’s okay baby, but we need to get you ready for the doctors, I bet Dylan is jumping off the walls” Yuhno smiled.

 

Jae nudged Heechul who woke up smiling, and he nudged the others who all woke up slowly. Yuhno helped Changmin with Ky and then Helped Jae up.

 

“oh Yunnie I found this for you behind that picture over there” Jae smiled and handed him the envelope.

 

He raised a brow and looked at the picture and opened the envelope in side was a small note.

 

Yuhno,

 

We realize that we have given a lot to the guardians with homes and such, another gift came to mind when we discussed it, so I myself decided to gift you this. You will make a wonderful Appa to those babies; I see it and feel it in you. I know you wanted to build something for your children, and this is where the gift comes. Please go to the field you imagined the play gym at and set this gem down on the grass, you and Jaejoong touch it together and the twins will do the rest.

 

Eternally

Jr.

 

“What is it Yunnie is everything ok” Jae asked seeing a small tear fall from Yuhnos’ eyes.

 

He handed Jae the letter and Jae began to cry, Hangeng giggled, as he read it with Jae in his head. He was basically telling everyone what the two had in their hands. Yuhno had the gem in his hand. He looked over to Hangeng and Hangeng nodded. Yuhno took Jae’s hand and went out the door to the same field they had before. Yuhno told Jae when they moved in he would build the best gym and playground for his babies and the others to have to grow up with.

 

Yuhno placed the gem on the soft plush grass and motioned for Jae to do the same. Without any warning they watched a mist form over the entire field. Jae hid behind Yuhno.

 

“OMO BABY LOOK” Yuhno said as the mist cleared up a little.

 

There in the field was the biggest playground they could imagine. Swingsets and slides and climbing things. There were even loveseat swings for the parents. And Swings especially for the infant size child. Jae wrapped his arms around Yuhno.

 

“It’s perfect, baby” Jae cooed to Yuhno who felt his breath hitch at the word.

 

“My love, can I ask you something?” Yuhno said.

 

“mmm”

 

“Call me baby more often” Yuhno smiled.

 

“Bwoah, you mean you like it? I just tried it out because I thought you liked Yunnie” Jae said.

 

“Oh quite so I love it, it makes me entire body twitch, it sounds so melodious coming from your sweet lips it makes me knees weak” Yuhno said kissing Jae’s neck.

 

“Okay baby, I will use it more often but I can’t give up Yunnie, it was my first nickaname for you” Jae smiled.

 

The rest of the bunch came out and were taken aback at the huge change on the field. Changmin ran to it and began to climb on the jungle gym. Ky rolled his eyes.

 

“Wow hyungs it’s fantastic” Junsu smiled.

 

“it’s for everyone, we are after all one big happy yet dysfunctional family” Yuhno smiled watching Min slide down the twirl slide his long legs protruding from the end.

 

“Aish, I need to go change we got to go” Jae looked at Yuhnos watch.

 

Yuhno and Jae headed back to their house and the others stayed at the playground to wait. Jae got changed and grabbed Yuhno’s car keys and his phone and they went outside.

 

“TIME TO GO PREGNANT ONES!!!” Jae yelled.

 

They all went to their houses and picked up their cars and headed to the doctors for an important doctors appointment.

 

 

 

HEY GUISE SO HERES THE PRE APPOINTMENT TO THE APPOINTMENTS I HAD TO DO THIS AND U KNOW WHY!!  I AM VERY DETAILED WITH THINGS AND I WANT YOU TO REALLY FEEL THE STORY!!!! APPOINTMENTS ARE NEXT!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I AM @ 115 SUBS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET PAST 50 YOU GUYS ARE REALLY AMAZING. 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*~*~*