SiRams Love Nest

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

They all entered the house. Karam was sitting on Siwons lap talking to Hangeng. The four and Heechul sat and joined them. Karam smiled and hugged Ky.

 

“Guys our house is like beyond the best. I told Wonnie, I couldn’t wait to show you guys.” Karam smiled.

 

“But he wont let me in the nursery until you arrived, so lets go I am dying to see what beyond the door” Karam smiled pulling Siwon up who was smiling huge.

 

They all walked up the stairs to a door with a White ribbon on the handle. Siwon put Karam in front of himself and they opened the door together. Karam immediately burst into tears, but not sad ones tears of pure love and happiness. Siwon held him close and smiled kissing his head.

 

“Well go in ladybug see it closer, This is for our little dragonfly” Siwon cooed.

 

Jae snuggled into Yuhno, which caused a chain reaction as they all cuddled each other watching them take in the sight of the beautifully adorned room.

 

“It’s Stunning, guys it really is” Jae said sniffing back his tears, Heechul swatted his arm.

 

“Quit crying wimpy”

 

“Your crying too again you dork”

 

“Am not”

 

“are too”

 

Yuhno, Hannie, KY and Min all laughed hysterically at the hormonal ones.

 

They both said in unison

 

“AHHHH HUSH UP!” they laughed.

 

“Omo can you believe it I am going to have a sweet little girl, I am soooo happy” Karam said jumping into Siwons arms.

 

“Hyungs feel free to look around, our home is yours” Siwon said giggling watching Karam get lost in their daughters room.

 

They nodded and all headed off to explore the last house of the night. Jae was getting fidgety, and Ky was getting fidgety as well.

 

Jae let Changkyu walk a bit away from them and his hand snuck down to Yuhno’s crotch and he palmed it gently and took his hand away. Yuhno let out a small groan and looked at Jae.

 

“You are so bad, my love, I think we need to make this a quick one and get home.” He smiled.

 

“Nope first we have to go to Min and Ky’s  for Ky’s first day home since the kidnapping.” Jae smiled.

 

“And then your mine” Yuhno said leaning down and biting Jae’s neck. Jae whimpered at the lust he felt in Yuhnos lips.

 

“AHHH MY EYES” Changmin said.

 

Jae and Yuhno laughed.

 

“Umma Appa come check this place out, it’s wicked cool” He said as Ky giggled.

 

“Aish this kid is going to crash into a wall with all that energy” Yuhno laughed.

 

They all went to different rooms, KY took a liking to the indoor pool it was very beautiful. Jae envied the living room. As they came back to the nursery they had to see one more room and Siwon opened the doors to let them in through the nursery.

 

“Wow there is going to be some fun had in here Uncle Won, ehhhh…..ehhhhh.” Changmin nudged Siwon who laughed.

 

“Minnie your so y” KY said.

 

“Deh, but  you love me y or not right?” Min asked.

 

“Guilty” Ky said everyone laughed.

 

Yuhno leaned down and whispered into Jaes ear.

 

“We will visit Min and Ky tomorrow right now, We need to go home, like RIGHT NOW” He said his ear quickly.

 

Jae whispered back.

 

“Mmmmm Yunnie, I have a little surprise for you so you have to be good and when we get home I need to prepare it deh?” Jae said.

 

“Mmmm Deh baby” Yuhno smiled. Jae whispered back into Yuhno’s ear.

 

“Let’s go home Oppa, your baby needs to love you tonight” Jae said super seductively. Yuhno felt his pants expand and he pulled Jae in front of him.

 

“Hey guys we are heading home, my feet are a mess and I need to eat. Min, KY We will be over first thing to make breakfast for our boys. Make sure you go check on Aunty Su and Uncle Chun. And Siwon Karam, I am so happy for you guys, I love you both dearly.” Jae said smiling.

 

They all exchanged hugs and Yunjae headed to their home. Yuhno opened the door and smiled.

 

“I  Love You Kim Jaejoong” He said as they came inside.

 

“ l Love you Too Jung Yuhno” Jaejoong cooed back.

 

“Now you stay down here until I call you upstairs deh?” Jae said.

 

“Arraso, but don’t take too long Oppa wants to play” Yuhno said pulling Jae into his lap.

 

“Mmmmm Oppa will play a lot tonight” Jae said kissing Yuhno deeply.

 

SIRAM LIVINGROOM

SIRAM KITCHEN

SIRAM BATHROOM

SIRAM POOL

SIRAM (SIWONS) WEAPONS ROOM

SIRAM BEDROOM

SIRAM NURSERY