WOW FOR US?

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

“Home Sweet Home” Hangeng said as they all arrived on the street before the compound. They had all left the hotel the night before after staying one more day.

 

“Mmm, So nice to be back without fear” Heechul smiled kissing Hannies hand.

 

“What the hell?” Siwon said.

 

“What’s wrong Wonnie?” Karam asked waking from a nap against Siwons frame in the car.

 

“Gennie?  Do you see what I see?” Siwon said as they drove up to the compound gates.

 

“HOLYSHINKI we have only been gone for days how the hell are there new mansions here?” Hangeng said.

 

As they all drove up to Yunjae’s house they all got out of the cars and looked at each other. Yuhno went to go unlock the door and he spots an envelope sticking out of the doorframe. He opens it.

 

 

Our Dearest Princes,

 

   We can never apologize enough for the hard times you have endured, please accept this as a gift from us to our family. Family always sticks together.

 

Jr, Minhyun, Baekho, Ren, Aron

 

Yuhno eyes widened as he watched 5 sets of keys fall from the envelope (A/N; totally didn’t plan that number but it happened) He reached down and scooped them up realizing what happened. He ran to the group down on the street gawking at the houses. He was going to make this fun.

 

“Lets go check them out it doesn’t look like any one moved in yet, and I mean we are first here” Yuhno smiled looking at the label on one set of keys in his hand and going to the house they belong to.

 

Jae grabbed his shirt and tagged along, everyone else followed suit.

 

Yuhno walked up to the front door as everyone checkout out the new homes. He stuck the key in and smiled. They were in Hanchul new home.

 

“Yunnie how did you” he was cut off by Yuhno putting his hand over his mouth.

 

“Baby, the houses are gifts from the gods to our guardians, I mean they did say they would be sending gifts” Yuhno chuckled.

 

“Yah YOU BROKE IN?” Hangeng said seeing Yunjae in the building. Yuhno shook his head and handed him the letter and the set of Keys for this house.

 

“HOLY OMO KITTY COME HERE QUICK” Hangeng said his jaw on the floor and his eyes as wide as plates

 

“LANGUAGE HANNIE” Heechul said coming around the corner.

 

“OMO ARE YOU SERIOUS?” Heechul shrieked everyone came running.

 

“T….The houses are ours….but…OMO” Chullie said looking at Yuhno and Hannie.

 

“The gods gifts to you all, here I have keys for them all, and Yesung, you Wookie and Sungmin here is your key. Eunhyuk Donghae, here is yours, Siwon Karam here you go, Leetuk Kangin here is yours. Hannie has the key for this one now.” Yuhno smiled.

 

They all scattered like deer, and Yuhno giggled. When they the lights they realized it was all fully furnished.  Chullie sat down on the floor right where he stood unable to process that it is in fact his home.

 

“Chullie you silly man get up, let’s go check out your new house” Jae said helping him up they both head right up to the most important room in the house, the bedroom.

 

They open the double doors and gasped the room was sort of old feel, Heechul was in shock.

 

“Omo this is like our old bedroom in the home we used to live in, it’s so beautiful, what is that door right there” Heechul asked as they both made their way to it.

 

Inside the door was a nursery for the Hanchul baby, it was crisp and white and beautiful, they both begin to cry.

 

“Quit crying wimpy” Heechul said.

 

“Your crying too knucklehead” Jae replied.

 

“Am not”

 

“Are too”

 

They both sat on the floor and began to laugh at their own conversation.

 

“Chullie do you think we will be good Umma’s?” Jae asked rubbing his baby bump.

 

“Of course doll, we are fabulous with a capital US!!” Chullie said standing up pulling Jae.

 

“Umm… “Jae giggled.

 

“Let’s go check out the rest of my humble huge mansion” Chullie smiled locking hands with Jae.

 

“Aish Language Chullie” Jae shook his head.

 

Chullie rubbed his baby bump and Jaes and apologized.

 

They walked around to each room and admired the home like feel of it all. They ran into Yuhno and Hangeng in the home gym, lifting weights.

 

“WOOOHOOO WORK IT!!” Heechul hollered.

 

Jae giggled. But felt his breath hitch, seeing Yuhno glistening with sweat his muscles rippling. Jae figured if he had his shirt off he would be fainting at that very moment.

 

The guys stopped their display of manliness, and joined there blushing lovers to view the rest of the house. Hangeng was impressed to say the least. Heechul felt at home.  The four of them went into the kitchen and Hangeng grabbed a bottle of water and 4 glasses. He gave each one a glass and smiled.

 

“To Family, and Friendship everlasting” He said. Everyone toasted and Jae giggled. Almost choking.

 

“Omo they are kicking again” He smiled.

 

The other three walked over and put there hands on Jae’s tummy, something magical happened in that moment. They all felt it and smiled.

 

“I guess they know we are family forever as well” Heechul smiled.

 

Jae smiled and they all formed a small group hug.

 

“Now lets go see what everyone else is up to, and I swear to gods….sorry Jr…..If any of them is already breaking in the new houses I am going to kick some bottoms” Heechul said.

 

“Good Job Chullie, caught your curse word before it came out” Yuhno laughed.

 

“I try” Chullie smiled and they all headed out to The next house.  Yewooks house!

 

Hanchul Bedroom

HANCHUL LIVING ROOM

HANCHUL BATHROOM

HANCHUL KITCHEN

HANCHUL NURSERY

HANCHUL DANCE/MUSIC STUDIO

HANCHUL GYM

 

 

 

HEY GUISE OK IN ORDER  FOR YOU TO VISUALIZE THINGS I AM GOING TO HAVE THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS INCLUDE THE ROOMS FOR EACH HOUSE LIKE I DID WITH THE FIRST THREE HOUSES. I FIGURED TO VISUALIZE YOU NEED VISUALS SO HERE YOU GO!!! (YEAH IM SLOW LOL) SOOOOOOO MUCH MORE COMING YES MORE THAN ONE BATTLE. BIRTHS, WEDDINGS, AND MAX's SURPRISE  AND I AM ALSO GOING TO HAVE REN PAY FREQUENT VISITS TO SUNGMIN!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Are there any rooms your excited to see?

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*~~*K~*~*~*~*~*~*~*