LET IT BEGIN

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Everyone had a place to be, a set area to scan, patrol, and search. Yuhno, Siwon and Eunhyuk were like the muscle of the group. Jae, Junsu, and KY were the protectors, Changmin, Yoochun and Heechul took one side the rest took another. The entire land was surrounded so if any of them tried anything they had to deal with someone.

 

“Is everyone set?” Hangeng asked through the headset.

 

Everyone answered yes and everyone was accounted for. Then they head a vehicle coming and cowered down.

 

“Okay, Ryewook and Donghae you’re the smallest you have to get close to the building and figure out what room they go into. And be careful” Hangeng said.

 

As they waited the four brothers carried Karam who seemed to be unconscious into the building, very cautious to look around, but spot nothing and head inside, you can hear them slamming the door and putting something apparently heavy against it.

 

Ry and Don make their way to the windows and peer in each one until they come to the room they need to find. Ry finds the unconscious body of Karam laying on a table, and is being chained down to it. He is adorned in a white flowing robe, and in fact does look like he was hit in the face a few times.

 

“Guy we have visual on Karam and all four of the cookies” Donghae said into the headset softly.

 

“Okay Yesung, Kangin, Leetuk create the diversion, lets see how many of them come out, hopefully they are stupid enough to leave Karam alone, if they do Siwon, Yuhno and Eunhyuk go in and Jae and Junsu will cover you. Get Karam outside and to the spot we chose to keep him safe. Ryewook and Donghae will stay with him and Sungmin, you need to gather all the items they retrieved for the sacrifice. Everybody clear as to what will happen? And remember BE SAFE” Hangeng said and they all agreed.

 

YeKaTeuk (A/N; woah crazy combo name) Began to create a diversion using little potions Heechul created that when on impact they would create various resonances, and aromas, and marvels.

 

Donghae and Ryeowook paid very close attention to the 5 bodies inside. The noises started and they all jerked their heads to the door.

 

“WHAT IS THAT!” Kibum said

 

“THEY FOUND US”  Shindong said.

 

“LETS GO END THESE PISS PRINCESSES ONCE AND FOR ALL” Henry said as the four of them walked out the back door thinking they were being sneaky.

 

“They are coming out the back guys heads up all four I repeat all four are coming out the back and left  the treasure behind” Donghae said all official like.

 

“Dude you’re a dork” Ryeowook giggled very softly.

 

Hangeng, Sungmin and Dongwook all gathered by the side of the house, waiting for them to get a sufficient distance from the house before making their next move.

 

“Junsu when I tell you, I want you to move in and use the trees nearby to surround them good and secure Deh?” Heechul said from the other side of the house keeping his eyes locked on the four.

 

“Deh, and what about Jae and KY?” Junsu asked.

 

“Jae will need to put up the protection, I need KY to come over with myself and Changmin,  Min can guide KY to use the pain power to keep them immobile for as long as Dongwook needs to get him out of there, Yuhno and Siwon and Hyuk you will come in once Karam is safe Deh? Once he is safe it’s game time kiddies” Heechul said.

 

The four brothers made their way into the wooded area they looked around for the intruders. Only to be met with trees completely surrounding them, bending down and rounding them into each other.

 

“”

 

“THEY GOT US”

 

“USE YOUR MACHETE”

 

“GOOD IDEA”

 

 

“Great now Min and Ky keep them put, we are going in.” Hangeng said.

 

Hangeng, Sungmin, Yoochun, Yuhno and Siwon, went into the building, Jae held up his power and protected them all. Eunhyuk grabbed Dongwook and Yesung and got them ready to get Karam out of there.

 

 

The five entered the building and found Karam, Siwon bit his lip hard, it killed him to see his precious love like this. They hurriedly got him unchained and Yoochun healed his wounds.  He was still unconscious.

 

“Did they use poison?” Siwon said

 

“No, no poison resists Chun‘s heals, this is something strong, we will figure it out we need to get him out of here” Hangeng said helping Siwon carry him to Eunhyuk and the others.

 

“Keep them safe my brothers, I am entrusting you with my very life, my love and my child” Siwon said before kissing Karams forehead and whispering I love you to him.

 

“Count on us Siwon” They said as they whisked off to the safe spot.

 

They arrived safely and Eunhyuk placed two stones at the entrance to a small cave, which was just the remnants of a building that over time created a cave like area.

 

“Okay guys now we wait, and pray” Eunhyuk said sitting down taking off his overcoat and covering Karam.

 

Sungmin went around the entire building looking for anything they could or would use for rituals, books and the like; he stuffed them all in a bag he carried in his backpack. He found some gems and some knives, as well as potions and spell books.

 

“Bunch of s, try to do it now” Sungmin spat.

 

“Okay guys I got everything, I have left nothing behind.” He said smiling proud of his work.

 

“good now let’s go handle these douchebag, , murdering, dickwads” Hangeng said.

 

“First I want a check on everyone” Heechul said.

 

Everyone began to check in all except Jae, Hangeng and Yuhno darted to his area and found him levitating above the ground.

 

“Baby, can you hear me” Yuhno said worried.

 

“Yuhno its…..it’s OMO THIS CAN’T BE!!!” Hangeng said.

 

“Hangeng tell me now dammit, your cryptic slurred speech is not working right now” Yuhno spazzed.

 

“The levitation, is only given, by a prince or god of Earth, and Su is working on the tree’s. Which means Flipper is helping it’s cousins keep Jae energized and safe while protecting us, they must have sensed Jae’s energy draining and stepped in this is a ing miracle and unheard of” Hangeng said.

 

“He is fine Yuhno, think of it as he is in a safe bubble, while he keeps us safe, the twins are safe too” Hangeng smiled and pulled him towards the house’s backside. Before he did Yuhno closed his eyes hoping Jae would get his message.

 

“Baby, I am so proud of you and the twins, and I don’t know if you can hear me flipper but thank you sweetheart” he smiled and got yanked in a new direction.

 

“Everyone come to the prison” Hangeng said.

 

Everyone gathered at the makeshift tree prison currently keeping the brothers trapped.

 

“I say we blow them up” Yuhno said.

 

“I say we do to them what they did to our KY and Karam” Yoochun said.

 

“I say we toy with them and make them suffer” Heechul said.

 

Yuhno decided to be brave and opened up his palms blue fireballs appeared in his hands and he grinned at Hangeng who chuckled and nodded. He began to throw them down towards the feet of the brothers.

 

Dance es” Heechul cackled.

 

“Tell us how you found us and got past our barrier spells Henry” Hangeng Demanded.

 

“It was easy you ing tool, your little Karam thought he was slick getting my power amulet, so I stuck a break gem in his pocket. He is a mindless fool” Henry snickered, Yuhno didn’t like it and hit him in the leg with a fireball.

 

“!!!!”  Henry cringed.

 

“DON’T CALL MY SON A FOOL YOU BASTARD” Heechul screamed.

 

“What was your plan with Karam, and the ritual, since we destroyed the amulet and you obviously didn’t find Karams vial, were you going to do what I think you were going to do you sick bastards?” Hangeng said and Zhou Mi his lips.

 

“Of course, what fun would it be if we couldn’t do it that way, besides I always wanted to be a doctor, performing a babyectomy would have been interesting”  Shindong said.

 

“YOU ING SPAZZ  THAT’S NOT EVEN A WORD AND YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH MY SON OR MY GRANDCHILD EVER DO YOU HEAR ME KY MIN DOUBLE DOSE THAT DOUCHEBAG!!!” Hangeng finally snapped.

 

Everyone looked at him even a misty eyed Heechul. Min and KY held hands and Shingdong dropped to his knees wretching up into a ball.

 

They tortured them for a while, Heechul dashed off with Sungmin to check on Jaejoong. That’s when something insane happened. A very loud boom was heard and from where Heechul had just come was a eerie white glow emanating from the area everyone was in.

 

Heechul ran back only to stop dead in his tracks. What he saw made him fall to his knees….

 

“It can’t be!!!” He said before hitting the ground on his knees.

 

 

 

 

DUN DUN DUN CLIFFHANGER DONT KILL ME :P  AND THE BEST PART IS WE ARE NOT EVEN HALFWAY IN THE STORY EVEN YET!!!! HEHEHE I LOVE YOU ALL AND PLEASE I CAN"T STRESS ENOUGH LOOK FOR CLUES THEY WILL HELP YOU ALOT WITH UPCOMING CHAPTERS I AM CUTTING THIS AN SHORT AS I AM STILL TYPING UP THE BATTLE, IT"S FAR FROM CONCLUDED. AND THE MAIN PIC HAS REALLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY ITS JUST TOO COOL TO PASS BY!!!! ANd I DUNNO IT SEEMED TO GO WELL!!!

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~**~**~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*~*~*