ROAD TRIP TO HELL

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Everyone arrived in the front of the hotel rooms dressed and ready, they were thankful Karam had some fashion sense when he designed the outfits or they would look like assassins stalking a 5 star hotel AWKWARD!!!

 

Heechul took out a purple velvet bag and walked over to Jae. He reached inside and pulled out a small pot of what looked like ink. Heechul smiled and Jae just looked at him.

 

“Lift up your shirt honey, I have to bless the babies before we go” Heechul smiled and Jae lifted his shirt.

 

Heechul stuck his finger into the pot and drew one symbol on Jae’s baby bump. He smiled and walked over to Junsu and KY and did the same thing as well. For the non-pregnant princes he handed them each a pendant with the same symbol.

 

“What about you guys, we need you to be protected as well, you’re part of this family” Yuhno said worried.

 

“Oh Yuhno honey you worry so much, are you sure it’s not you that’s pregnant?” Heechul chuckled nodding to everyone who had the same pendant including him.

 

“We are by your side guys” Heechul smiled.

 

“Let’s go, Yesung ordered our cars which are parked out the back entrance” Eunhyuk said.

 

They all headed down to the main floor and out the back entrance, there lined up were 7 Suv’s all brand new. Every couple had one, except Siwon and Sungmin. Siwon went with Changkyu, and Sungmin went with Hanchul. The trip would take about 2 hours so Jaejoong decided to rest as much as he could. He leaned back into the seat and he felt Yuhno take his hand into his own.

 

“Rest baby, I will wake you when we get there, also Chullie put food in the bag behind us for you, maybe a snack before you rest?” Yuhno smiled.

 

Jae grinned at Yuhno’s nurturing side and reached for the bag, he opened it and smiled brightly. Heechul had packed his favorite sushi, which he devoured in seconds. He opened a bottle of Coconut water and took a sip. He offered some to Yuhno who smiled and took a small sip.

 

“Omo, baby it tastes like your ummm……” Yuhno blushed.

 

“Naughty Oppa, and yes because I drink it so much, Min says I am going to sweat the stuff” Jae smiled drinking more.

 

“Please don’t stop, ever drinking that” Yuhno winked.

 

“I will sleep now baby” Jae said it again and Yuhno felt his skin warm. He doesn’t know why but Jae always calls Him Yunnie, Oppa, Or Yunniebear. This baby calling is just a super y thing to him and he blushes.

 

“Okay my love, rest well deh?” Yuhno smiled resuming taking Jae’s hand.

 

“mmm.” Jae mumbled as he let sleep take over.

 

In the Hanchul car…….

 

“Can I ask you guys something?” Sungmin asked.

 

“Sure buttercups spill it” Heechul said eating a pickle.

 

“Why does Jaejoong hyung think I am bad?” he asked.

 

“What do you mean Sung?” Hangeng asked.

 

“Well, Changmin-ah asked me to help him with a huge surprise he is planning.  And the night of the beach party, I had to make some calls so I moved away from the party and Jaejoong hyung kept watching me, and then wondering where I am? “He said.

 

“Oh doll, they aren’t aware of your issue, and that’s ok like me and Hannie told you, it will take time, and as for Jae thinking your bad, I think  he just felt odd that you aren’t nuts like the rest of us. Hell He was convinced Yesung had more than a master pet relationship with those turtles of his.” Heechul laughed and so did Sungmin and Hannie.

 

“I suggest you try hard to get closer to them, and show them you’re not bad.” Heechul smiled and patted his shoulder.

 

“Kamsamnida Chullie” Sungmin said opening a bag.

 

“Oh crap we need to pull over I forgot to give everyone headsets.” Sungmin said and Hangeng stuck his arm out the window motioning to pull over to everyone.

 

Sungmin grabbed the bag and ran to each car handing everyone a headset and flashlight. He reached back to the Hanchul car.  He handed one to each of them and one for himself.

 

They all flipped on their headsets and began discussing plans as they drove. Junsu, Jaejoong, and Ky all were napping. At one point there was a game of I SPY over the headsets.

 

“I Spy with my Korean eye something……….pink” Changmin said giggling.

 

“OMO CHANGMIN YOU !!!!!” Yuhno cracked up laughing along with everyone.

 

“What are you doing to KY when you’re supposed to be driving” Heechul sneered.

 

“Aunty Chullie I am driving, just perking up the moods. Even Uncle Won is cracking up besides my sweet little KY is sleeping” Changmin prided himself.

 

The drive carried on this way, light and airy, until Hangeng noticed the roads changing showing him that they weren’t far.

 

“We are almost there, better wake up the sleeping beauties” Hangeng said in the headset. He glanced over to his passengers who were asleep too.

 

“Kitty, time to get up and break some faces” Hangeng said sweetly to his husband.

 

“Mmmmm, don’t waking me up Hannie” Heechul said sitting up straight wiping his sleep eyes.

 

“Hey Sung, rise and shine, time to smash some cockroaches” Heechul looked back and prodded his leg.

 

“Deh, I am up I am up” Sungmin said rising.

 

“Okay guys we need to park at a good distance from the homestead, that way we can go in quiet.”

 

Hangeng said pulling into a pathway which led to a deep settled forest. He parked under a low hanging tree.

 

Yuhno and Min didn’t wake the others yet. Once Min parked he unbelted himself and ran his finger down KY’s cheek softly.

 

“My love, we are here time to wakey wakey handsome” He cooed into his ear.

 

KY smiled and grabbed his face capturing his lips. Changmin giggled into the kiss and looked deeply into KY’s eyes.

 

“I love you angel” Min said

 

I love you too my Hero” KY said blushing.

 

Yuhno who still had Jae’s hand in his, knew exactly how to wake him easily. He took his hand away and slowly slid it up Jae’s thigh, only to have Jae slaps his hand and giggle.

 

“You sir are a mighty mighty..mmmmmmmmmmpffffffhh” Jae was cut off by Yuhno’s demanding kiss.

 

“Mighty awesome perfect husband to be?” Yuhno smiled touching Jae’s lips with his thumb.

 

“Mmmm…literally took the words out of my mouth Yunnie” he said . Yuhno sort of pouted, he was hoping for baby, but Yunnie made his heart smile.

 

They all gathered around the cars and slipped on some last minute gear. Gloves and a few knives and bigger knives were passed around.  Everyone laughed when Heechul handed Jae his gloves they were purple leather with 2 inch spikes in them.

 

“Holy !!” Eunhyuk laughed.

 

“LANGUAGE” everyone said in unision.

 

“Minhae but gods those gloves are dangerous” he replied.

 

“Only if you hurt my family” Jae said grinning evilly making a fist at Eunhyuk who raised his hands in the air.

 

Changmin and Ky walked over to Hangeng and Siwon, and spoke and Hangeng nodded. Listening intently and smiling brightly.

 

“Okay guys we have a great plan thanks to KY! I am going to let him tell everyone what to do go ahead Ky” Hangeng smiled.

 

Ky proudly took a map out of his backpack and laid it on the hood of one of the SUv’s. He pointed out areas of interest. He told everyone where they had to be and the moves to make. Everyone was amazed at how intricate he was.

 

“With the headsets, we can keep in full contact and able to know where each other is at. Umma and Aunty Su will be located central because they have to be able to protect any one of us if need be.  I just have 2 requests from everyone if I am not asking too much” KY said.

 

“First, be safe, take no chances, and be careful.  And my second request is Let me and Karam finish of Henry ourselves please” He said cringing. Changmin wrapped his arms round him from behind.

 

We will honor your requests Ky, of course, but when it comes to Henry, we will let you do the deed but we will be standing by in case he pulls one of his slimy tricks.” Siwon said.

 

“Hannie we need to tell him now, so he’s fully ready for battle” Heechul whispered to Hangeng.

 

“Siwon my brother come, there is something you need to be aware of before we go in” Hangeng said.

 

Everyone seemed to know what he was referring to and became cautious, Jae was at the ready.

 

“What is it brother?” Siwon said.

 

“We have kept something from you, but it was for your best interest, and we are going to tell you now deh?” Hangeng said.

 

Siwon knew Hangeng always did things oddly but it was to protect people, and sometimes it had further purpose, like right now it was something that could set off Siwon and enrage him which is what they needed.

“Siwon, when Jae and I contacted to find where Karam was, we ran into something we didn’t expect or I will say someone” Hangeng said trying to hold back a smile.

 

“Who?”

 

“Your child!!”

 

“BWOAH?”

 

“It seems Karam is pregnant, and your child came to use to beg us to save Karam, and your child gave us a message just for you” Hangeng said keeping his hands on Siwons shoulders.

 

“Me…Message?”

 

“ The child, said to tell you it will be ok and that he/she will be born without a doubt” Hangeng smiled. But turned to semi frown seeing tears rolling down Siwons cheek.

 

“My…My ladybug is carrying my baby?” He said holding his head in his palm.

 

“Deh, and the child is wonderful Siwon, so delicate and polite” Jae said walking over putting a hand on his back.

 

Siwon walked over to the SUV and laid his head on it letting the tears fall. Inside he was burning up, he was ready to slit throats and decapitate people. But something in him changed when he heard what they said. He felt his soul shift. He was going to be a father, yet the love of his life the very person who made him feel his soul again, was suffering and possibly his child too. He sniffed up his tears and wiped his face with the bottom of his shirt.

 

“Let’s go save MY Karam and MY child” Siwon said with a rage filled grin.

 

 

 

THE MARK HEECHUL PUT ON THE BABY BUMPS THE SAME ONE THE NECKLACES HAVE IT MEANS FIGHTER!!!

 

HERE IS A PIC OF HOW BIG JAE, SUSU, CHULLIE, AND KYS  BABY BUMPS ARE AT THIS POINT  THEY ARE EACH ABOUT 31/2 months pregnant. (IT WAS MY OWN PIC WHEN I WAS 4 MONTHS PREG WITH MY LITTLE GIRL ALMOST 9 YEARS AGO AHHH )

 

 

THE MAIN PIC IS WHAT THE HOMESTEAD LOOKS LIKE 400+ YEARS LATER MINUS THE GIRLS!!! LOL!

 

 

HEY GUISE SO IT HAS BEGUN. I AM STILL DROPPING CLUES SO KEEP UR EYES PEELED. I WILL GIVE A BACKSTORY TO SUNGMINS ISSUE IF YOU GUYS WANT. ITS 3am I AM GOING TO NAP FOR A FEW HOURS SINCE I CAUGHT ABOUT 4 HOURS SLEEP ALREADY EARLIER TONIGHT SO EXPECT MORE UPDATES IN ABOUT 5 HOURS  kekekeke   I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH BEST SUBBIES, COMMENTERS EVERRRRRRR

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~**~*~*~~*K~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~