Phase 3 Hearing his voice....

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 Karam reached into his ear and pulled out the piece gently pushing Ky’s blonde, but dirty hair back placing it gently into his ear.

 

“What is this?”

 

***Ok go ahead ***

 

***Karam what is going on?*** Min yelled into the mic.

 

***Mi….Minnie…is that you?***

 

***Ky..Baby…omo…yes baby it’s me***

 

***Minnie I can hear you***

 

***I can hear you too baby, your voice, I missed you so much baby I am sorry I am so sorry***

 

***No Minnie I’m sorry I wasn’t true about my past***

 

***You didn’t know and don’t ever b lame yourself***

 

***I love you Kyuhyun***

 

***I love you too Minnie and Mini Minnie misses Appa***

 

***Soon baby soon***

 

***Let Karam take care of you someone else here wants to say hi***

 

***BABYKY?***

 

***UMMA!!!***

 

***BabyKy it’s so good to hear your voice outside of my head***

 

***I am fighting Umma***

 

***That’s my baby***

 

***Now listen give the device back to Karam so we can help him to help you deh?***

 

***Will I be able to talk to Min again Umma?***

 

***Very soon baby very soon***

 

***I love you Umma and Appa too hug him for me***

 

***I will baby now let Karam care for you please***

 

KY took the device out of his ear and handed it to Karam who put it back into his own and was surprised by the giant hug KY threw on him.

 

“Thank you Karam that just gave me so much more fight” Ky said smiling.

 

“KY, years have passed but your still part of my life, and now so more than ever” Karam said.

 

Karam grabbed the snacks and water and handed them to Ky, who devoured them fast. He could hear in the earpiece the sobs and cheers. Then he heard Hangeng come on.

 

***Karam we are ready to go***

 

***Deh***

 

***Get him standing and moving a little when I give you the word let us in ok***

 

***got it***

 

“karam what is wrong?” Ky asked chomping on a piece of rice cake.

 

“Nothing is wrong Ky, how about we get you up and moving a little, we have tons of time before they come back” Karam said trying not to let the secret out.

 

“Are you sure it’s ok? I don’t want them to hurt you” Ky said.

 

“No worries” Karam said helping him up. He was a bit wobbly but mostly steady.

 

“They let me walk a little each day, they said they don’t want me dead from being a vegtable” KY said.

 

It’s ok let’s walk you out of the room how’s that sound?” Karam asked.

 

Ky nodded and held onto Karam as they headed out into the hallway that leads to the front entrance.

 

Karam could feel him shaking now. He wrapped his arm tighter around Ky’s waist.

 

“it’s okay Ky, they are far away, and I wont let anyone hurt you” Karam said.

 

***WE ARE AT THE DOOR WE ARE READY***

 

***Arraso***

 

“Hmm?” Ky asked.

 

“oh nothing sorry lets sit you down and I will open the door to get a breeze of fresh air in here” Karam asked.

 

“Deh, that sounds perfect” Ky said as he rested in the chair closing his eyes.

 

 

HEY GUISE MORE COMING STILL TYPING UP A STORM HERE! PLZ COMMENT SILENT READERS MAKE ME SAD!!! I LOVE YOU ALL

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~**~~K~**~*~*~*~**