Shared Kisses and A New Rising?

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Yuhno quickly hid the gifts, as Jaejoong was occupied by the nurse. He went over to sit in the chair by his bed. He watched silently as the nurse checked his knee bandages and retaped it. She checked his IV bottle and his temperature. Yuhno smirked at the irony of a thermometer.

 

“Yuhno-ah! Your back, where did you go for so long?” Jaejoong asked seeming relieved seeing the leader sitting in the chair.

 

“Im sorry Jaejoongie I had to check on everything for you to leave here, and I wanted to feed the masses that have formed to see you.” Yuhno smiled

“Always putting others first! Yuhno-ah have you eaten or rested?” Jaejoong asked almost motherly.

 

“Aniyo Jaejoongie I am fine I promise.” Yuhno kind of fudged that answer but no harm in it.

 

Jaejoong winced as he adjusted himself. Yuhno jumps up to assist him. Jaejoong nodded and Yuhno adjusted the elders’ frail body in the bed. Fluffing is pillow and adjusting his covers, always careful of his injury. Jaejoong blushing the entire time feeling the leaders hands on his hips and brushing his skin.

 

“Ahhh. Kamsamnida Yuhno-ah!  Better now.” Jaejoong tried to cover his blushing.

 

Yuhno smiles and stands walking to the closet area by the door.  Jaejoong almost pouted thinking he was leaving. Only to see him coming back towards his bed, with his hands behind his back.

 

“Jaejoongie I have a little gift for you.” Yuhno grinned

 

“Bwoah?  You didn’t have to Yuhno-ah.” The elders blush came back much to his disappointment.

 

Yuhno pulled out the huge bouquet, and handed them to Jaejoong. He took them smiling and inhaled the sweet aroma. Yuhno was transfixed on his motions.

 

“OMO Yuhno-ah they are so beautiful, they smell so sweet and luxurious.” Jaejoong squealed still sniffing them.

 

Yuhno smiles even more and sits down still hiding the second part of the gift.

 

“Yah Yuhno-ah why are you still sitting with your hands behind your back?” Jaejoong asked

 

“Arraso, but you have to do me a favor first, deh?” Yuhno liked to make Jaejoong smile

 

“Deh what should I do for this favor?”

 

“Close your eyes and do not open them no matter what.” Yuhno said still formulating a plan in his head.

 

He turned so Jaejoong couldn’t see he plugged the headphones in, and smirked at the diamond studs on the earbuds. Thinking to himself

 

“Flashy and beautiful Just like Jaejoongie”

 

He the player and set the volume to an acceptable level. He scrolled to a song, that made him always think about Jaejoong. Considering it was one of their own songs he had to smile. He found the song at the same track number as it was on his own player. He pressed play to make sure it played. He checked the sound and he heard part of the song

 

Nani ga okotte mo nani wo ute mo
Kimi wo aia koto kese wasuretakunai

 

He took a deep breath and looked to make sure Jaejoong wasn’t peeking.  He walked over and gently placed the buds into his ears. He took an even deeper breath. A thought ran through his mind.

 

“Here goes nothing, watch out rejection make room for one more.”

 

With his hand ready to press play. He leans down and presses his lips to Jaejoongs softly. The song begins to play. He is conveying his love to the man in the bed. His and reaches up and gently touches Jaejoongs cheek, his lips pressing a bit harder. He is in shock when Jaejoong himself presses into the kiss, almost into a rhythm with the songs tempo. Yuhno traces Jae’s bottom lip with his tongue. Trying not to be too creepy, just delicate feathering. He becomes even more shocked when, the lips part allowing him access to Jaejoongs warm mouth. He then feels hands on his chest. Knowing Jaejoong will feel his heart racing. The kiss becomes a more intense kiss. Yuhno still very aware of the injury. The kiss parts and the two lock eyes on each other. Yuhno is stunned by the tingling sensation on his lips.

 

“Jaejoongie, I have waited to kiss you like that for so long.” Yuhno blurted out and covered his mouth with his hand.

 

Jaejoong reaches to remove his hand. Gently running his finger over the leaders jawline. He is speechless he can’t spit out words at this point. Yuhno starts to wonder if he did and said to much and this is how the rejection starts.

 

He goes to stand up. Only to have Jaes hand grip his shirt pulling im back down. Jaejoong wraps his arms around Yuhno his face pressing into Yuhnos neck. Yuhno runs his hands down the elders back, inhaling his scent, even though it had a hospital twinge to it. It was still Jae, the very man who captured his heart. He was so happy at this moment, he didn’t care about being rejected in the next few minutes. This right here right now, was perfection. Or as close to it as they could get.

 

“Yuhno-ah please stay here tonight. I don’t want to be here alone.” Jaejoong asked pleadingly

“Deh, Jaejoongie, I won’t leave I will ask them to bring me a bed.”

The elder still in the leaders arms. Looks up to his eyes. He touches the mans cheek and pulls him into another kiss. Intense, deep and loving.

Yuhno felt his heart burst right then and there. He put his hands on Jaejoongs cheeks, while Jaejoongs hands slid down to Yuhnos stomach. 

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Someone rapped on the door, and the two parted. Yuhno opting to stay sitting on the bed.

 

“Come in.” Jaejoong chirped to the person who in Jaejoongs eyes had horrid timing.

 

Siwon entered with Heechul, Hangeng and Leetuk.  They all sat down and began talking, and laughing.

 

Jaejoong had this odd feeling come over him, like a tug at his stomach. He looked at Yuhno and then to Siwon. He leaned back and relaxed. A thought came into his mind and it made him feel like he wanted to vomit.

 

“Yuhno is lying to me about something and it is not a small deal. No He wouldn’t lie to me ever. But I can feel it he’s lying or hiding something.”

 

During the get together a bunch of worries are running through Jaejoongs head. But he puts on a happy face. He can feel Yuhno’s hand on his back. Yuhno runs his fingers in a circular motion on Jae’s back.  Hangeng looks at Jaejoong and his eyes widen. Without any of them knowing, Jaejoongs eyes flashed a brilliant unnatural color. Right before he closed them.  Hangeng bit his lip and returned to the conversation. Another knock on the door.

 

“Pali Pali visiting hours are over guys Mr.Kim needs rest.” A nurse came in her skin a bit saggy but a beautiful smile upon her face.

 

A chain of awww’s came out of everyone mouths displeased to leave their injured hyung. One by one they all said there goodbyes. Yuhno hurried out of the room to say goodbye to the rest and get the nurse to bring a bed into the room.

 

Siwon, Heechul, Leetuk hugged the man and promptly left the room. Hangeng tied his shoe and got up to give his wishes. Jaejoong hugged the man and Hangeng whispered into Jae’s ear.

 “Natuse Ga Inji”.

 

He leaned the man back and watched as Jae’s eyes turned a bright glowing color. In that instant he knew.

 

“What did you say Hangeng I didn’t hear it.” Jaejoong asked his eyes fading back to the orginal color.

 

"I will come see you tomorrow Jaejoong, we need to talk. It is something important, but you need rest at this time."

 

Jaejoong nodded and hugged Hangeng again. Waving as he crossed paths with Yuhno coming back in, Hangeng patting Yuhnos shoulder saying see ya later.

 

“I couldn’t find a nurse to get me a bed so I will just use this chair or the couch Jaejoongie.” Yuhno said his smile returning seeing his injured angel.

 

“Aniyo Yuhno-ah, it’s not good for your back or your legs, I can make room on this bed for you. If you are ok with that?”

 

“Aniyo Jaejoongie you need your space to rest and heal. I will be fine.” Yuhno replied

 

“Yuhno-ah, I don’t want to be in this bed alone without you.” Jaejoong blurted out but smiled when Yuhno walked over to his bedside. His cheeks red as tomatoes.

 

“Arraso Jaejoongie, do you need help moving?”

 

“Deh please.”

 

Yuhno helped him adjust to one side of the bed (A/N; it’s a larger bed double size) He removed his shoes, and shirt. He was wearing a wife beater under his shirt and opted to keep it on. Can’t have nurses fainting. He walked over and turned off the light and put the sleeping switch on which put a red light on outside the door informing staff he was sleeping. Yuhno padded to the bed on the cold floor, and had to refocus his mind feeling the cold he didn’t want to turn the floor into a skating rink. He focused his eyes on the beautiful man resting serenely in the bed.

Yuhno lifted the covers and slid under them keeping a gap between the two, not wanting to disturb the man who was falling asleep next to him. He watched Jae’s chest rise and fall in a steady rhythm. He smiled. He was so thankful he was ok and would recover. He winced at the memory of Jae when he was injured. He flashed his mind to their first kiss. The smile returned. Jaejoong opened his eyes, and giggled..

 

“Yuhno-ah, what are your grinning so hard for?” he asked wondering.

 

He thought quick and blushed. Jaejoong took notice and grabbed Yuhno’s hand pulling him closer. Resting his arm across Jae’s stomach.

 

Jaejoong closed his eyes. Yuhno put his hand onto Jae’s and Jae laced his fingers into Yuhno’s.

 

“Sleep well Jaejoongie, I will be right here with you.” He cooed into Jae’s ear.

 

“Sleep well Yunnie, please keep holding me close you keep me so warm.” Jae said softly

 

Yuhno popped his eyes open and he thought

 

“Did he just call me Yunnie?”

 

The thought made his heart swell and he blushed. Leaning over he placed a soft kiss on Jae’s lips. Jae took out one ear bud and placed it in Yuhnos ear. He was playing the song HUG, it made Yuhno smile vividly. He rested his head back down on the pillow and watched Jaejoong slowly let sleep take him. Yuhno closed his eyes. He felt a little stir but his eyes remained closed.

 

“Yunnie tell me why you’re lying to me about something?” Jaejoong softly spoke in the darkness of night

 

Yuhno’s eyes snapped open. He thought to himself

 

“OH HOW DOES HE KNOW?”

 

Hey Guys its Kari here again. I am sorry I didn’t do a triple update last night.  I had a friend show up at my house, and well he offered me pocky and to watch DBSK mini dramas. (He confessed he has a Junsu bias) so I fell for it. Today I will def. attempt 2 or 3 updates. So in this chapter, I wanted to start Yunjae off a little. I think as I go I’m going to focus on the powers and pairs in sections. Like a chunk of Yunjae, then Yoosu.  Did you guys get any hints on this one? I put in about 5. Kamsamnida for all the comments guys they mean so much to me and make me eager to write more. I know I have typos. But my brain gets so into the story. I forget sometimes. Please leave me more love.

Kamsamnida

~*~K~*~

 

OK so Jae's Eyes would look like this

and this is te hospital bed they are in, but its a private room so its just the bed, a table a few chairs and a couch