The Prisoner pt 2

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Ky traced his fingers over the letter. Karam could do nothing but watch. He put the tiny pendant in his coin pocket (A/N the tiny pocket inside your front pocket). He looked at Karam.

 

“Do you have a pen?” He asked sniffing.

 

Karam nodded and grabbed a pen from his bag. He handed it to KY who wrote something on the letter and when he finished he kissed it softly.

 

“Please give this to my Minnie Deh?” he asked Karam.

 

“Of course KY I will give it to him right away” Karam replied hugging him softly.

 

“We need to make this room look proper, I was supposed to be mean to you and beat you” Karam said sadly.

 

“If you must hit me Karam I trust you” KY said closing his eyes.

 

“KY I can‘t do that.” Karam replied.

 

“You must Karam or they will figure us out. Please for our past and our future.” Ky closed his eyes again.

 

“I..I..Im sorry Ky, please forgive me!” Karam squeaked as he punched him in the cheek.

 

Ky winced but Karam immediately hugged him and KY hugged back this time reassuring him it was what needed to be done.

 

“You must go I can hear the car, Hurry Karam. And Karam Kamsamnida do me a favor” He whispered the rest in his ear and gave him a quick hug. And stuffing something in his pocket.

 

Karam went out of the room and set the empty ramen dish on the desk he leaned back picking up a book before he did he tucked the letter deep in his coin pocket and used the pen madly checking off words in the book.

 

“We are back how did it go Karam?” Kibum said patting the kids head.

 

“Don’t touch me ” Karam said jumping up from the chair glaring at him.

 

He saw Henry come in and smiled walking over to him and wrapping his arms around him.

 

“I missed you Henry, I was wondering if you would ever come back, you left me too long with that pathetic excuse for a human being.” He glared.

 

“Mmmm so hot when your angry.  Did you have to punish the ?” He asked biting Karams neck.

 

“Deh, he spit on me so I punched him as hard as I could in the face go look the loser is probably still crying and bleeding.” He said tilting his head.

 

Henry nodded to Kibum who checked on the prisoner.

 

“HolyShinki Henry come here” He called out.

 

Karam tensed in fear, did he forget something. Did he not make a mark?

 

Henry pulled Karam with him and Karams Jae clenched at what he saw. Ky’s  cheek was gashed open  and bleeding. His lip was split.

 

HOW THE DID THAT HAPPEN!!!

 

“Oh damn  my sweet little wife did a real number on this waste, Kibum clean him up, I need to go reward my wife before he leaves” Henry smiled and pulled Karam up a set of stairs to a bedroom.

 

“Henry, I need to get back to the other loser soon or he will wake without me there and suspect something, I don’t want our plan ruined. “ Karam tried to wiggle out of it.

 

“Then I will be quick my darling” Henry winked.

 

Before Karam knew it his pants were being torn off, and a severe pain went up his backside. Henry had himself into Karam dry and raw.

 

“Ahhhhh..Henry it hurts s…st….stop” He begged tears falling down his face.

 

“Let your …..husband fill you Karam” He glared ing harder.

 

“AHHHH PLEASE DON’T HENRY!!!” Karam begged again.

 

Shut up enjoy it, I bet my is so much bigger than that piss ants,  do you think about me when he s you?” Henry asked feeling himself coming closer to .

 

“Ahhhh….Owwwww….Yes…..Henry-ah” Karam moaned in pain.

 

“Kneel down now” Henry said removing himself from Karams and pumping his .

 

“ me now I want you to eat it all” He said shoving his in Karams mouth ing into it holding fists of hair.

 

Karam gagged and his eyes watered. He had to think of something to make him  not want to bite Henry’s right off. He closed his eyes and pretended it was him, someone who was in his heart a lot lately.  He had dark eyes like warm dark expresso, his hair was dark too, he was very muscular, and very loved by many. He felt himself relaxing and Henry. He knew it would make him faster. Then he could leave.

 

“AHHH KARAM GOOD BOY YOUR HUSBANDS MMMMMM NGHHHH THAT’S IT” Henry moaned.

 

“I….I.im…go…na…” He cried out and Karam felt the white hot liquid blast down his throat. He had all he could do to not puke.

 

THANK YOU MY LOVE ONE DAY I WILL CONFESS UNTILL THEN THANK YOU FOR KEEPING ME BALANCED!

 

He stood up his legs weak, he pulled his pants back on and Henry captured his lips again, in a soft gentle kiss.

 

“Now go off to your game, I will call you when you’re needed again, and I am sure you remember what I told you.”

 

Karam nodded and grabbed his bag walking out the door to his car; he started the car and began to head back to the compound. Before he got there outside the gate he pulled over and broke down. His hurt, his wrist was bruised, and he was scared that KY injured himself to protect him. He then remembered the favor KY asked. He touched his coin pocket and smiled. He felt something else in there though and dug it out.

 

He held it up and smiled he would in fact do this favor for KY, and anything else he asked. He got back into his car and headed inside the compound. The guards waving him in.

 

He pulled up to Yunjae’s house and sighed before knocking. His knuckles barely hit the door before Jae opened it. Karam lowered his head and fell into Jae’s arms. Changmin came running out picking up the boy and putting him on the couch.

 

 

Karam sat up on the couch and sighed.

 

“Karam are you ok, do you need medical help?” Changmin asked checking him over.

 

“Aniyo Minnie-ah I am fine. I promise I am fine, I am just very tired, and overwhelmed.” He said before Changmin took him into a hug.

 

“Umma is calling everyone over.” He said softly to Karam.

 

“Deh, good,  but before they come I need to speak with you alone. I have something for you.” Karam said reaching into his pocket pulling out the letter.

 

Changmin took it and bit his lip. He already began to tear up before even reading it. Karam got up and took leave into the kitchen with Jae.

 

“Is he ok Karam?” Jae asked.

 

“He will be!” Karam smiled pointing to him reading something on the couch.

 

My Minnie,

 

   Please stop blaming yourself. This is beyond either of us. You see I am not who you think I am. My mind was messed with years ago and I am just now remembering  things from my past. The men who have me are my brothers, both by blood and by life. I don’t have a lot of time to write, Karam is here helping me so much. I planned on dying until he came. I wish it was you standing before me. I miss feeling you hold me at night when I had the bad dreams, how you would comfort me. I miss seeing you light up when you mention me or Mini Minnie to anyone. I want to come home Minnie. I want to be with my family. Please do not leave me. Karam will give you 2 things that will give you strength that I know you need. I love you Minnie, with every bruised inch of myself I love you. I will be there for our wedding day I promise I will never give up.

Saranghae Minnie

Love Your Sweetie KY

XXOOXXOO

 

 

Changmin held the letter to his chest and sobbed softly. This was so meaningful to him. He folded up the paper and slipped it into his pants pocket and wiped his face. He headed into the kitchen nodding to Karam who smiled.

 

Karam knew it was a thank you. And he was greatful he could deliver it. A sudden laughter is heard coming from upstairs and everyone was heading down. Either giggling or mumbling.   Yuhno was in front of the bunch. He immedialty went over to Jae and wrapped his arms around him tightly. He noticed Karam.

 

“Omo glad to see your bad Karam we were worried when we tried to wait up for you” Yuhno said resting his chin on Jae’s shoulder.

 

“Minhae they didn’t arrive back until a few hours ago. And I am happy to say the plan went off without a hitch”.

 

Everyone took seats in the livingroom and Karam began to fidget when on his left was Yuhno and on his Right was Siwon. His cheeks pinked up a little.

 

“Tell us everything Karam leave out no detail no matter how small!” Hangeng said listening.

 

“Well I arrived, and threw on the act. Henry of course being the pig he is fell for it. He held a knife to my back and told me if I was to betray him that it would be my death.”  He said calmly Jae grabbed Yuhno’s hand, Junsu scooted closer to Yoochun.

 

“They left and I waited before I approached Ky,  he was badly bruised and had many lacerations, and looked starved.” Karam said clenching his fists.

 

Changmin lowered his head into his hands and Jae and Yuhno immediately went to his side rubbing his back and holding his hand.

 

Siwon noticed the white knuckles on the boy and gripped his hand offering comfort. Karam blushed and kept speaking. The blush disappearing quickly.

 

“I asked him if he remembered me and he did, it wasn’t a full memory, he remembers main events and people. He instantly changed his thoughts to Min and you all, he was worried that Min wasn’t his anymore and that he wanted to beg Min’s forgivness for not telling him who he was. But he didn’t know.” Karam said fighting back tears.

 

Changmin began to sob as well. Jae spoke sweetly to him and Yuhno rubbed his back. Heechul even came over and kneeled in front of him taking his hands.

 

“I finally got him to remember he was my best friend in our old lives and he cracked a small smile. I cleaned his wounds. I thought he had been….well there was a pool of blood under him, but he showed me it was from a knife wound on his back and I cleaned it up as best I could.” Karam began to cry remembering that moment.

 

“He was not ….Aish that word….” Hangeng asked.

 

“Aniyo he wasn ‘t. So I fed him Ramen and Jae hyung im sorry  but I was not a very nice person I borrowed some baby vitamins from your bathroom and gave them to KY. Please don’t be mad” He made pleading eyes to Jae.

 

“Aniyo I am not mad Karam you did the right thing honey please continue” Jae flashed his killer smile.

 

“Ok Well I made sure he was fed and had drink. I also checked on the baby.” Karam said.

 

Everyone in the room sat up worried sad looks in their eyes. Even gasps could be heard.

 

“Yesung hyungs uncle is a baby doctor and he borrowed a portable ultrasound from him for me. I used it on KY. He told me how to check and what to look for. And Hyungs….Min..” Karam said.

 

Changmin felt his heart drop he was scared that the baby was gone. That those pukes killed his first child.

“The baby is small, but very healthy, but one thing shocked me. I told KY it was just the machine but there is a abnormality in the picture.” He said pulling out the machine and setting it on the table turning it on. Everyone got close.

A glow was seen around the baby. It was like a body halo. Hangeng looked at Siwon, and they both grinned. Everyone turned to look at the two grinning bafoons.

 

“yah why are you smiling what is it?” Heechul said.

 

“We don’t need to worry about the baby Min” Hangeng said.

 

“Why what does this mean what is wrong with my kid?” Changmin stood up asking.

 

“Calm down Minnie-ah, that child is special,   that glow is called “The Light” Hangeng said smiling.

 

“What does that mean, are you saying my kid is a lamp? I mean be more specific guys” Changmin said worried.

 

“The Light is something given to a special being, think of it as this, your kid has powers of his own. Though we may not know what they are yet. it does, and it explains its survival. it is also possibly protecting Ky from serious harm.” Hangeng said.

 

“My…My kid is with powers?” He smiled.

 

“Deh, and that is wonderful it gives us more on our side to bring KY home” Siwon smiled, not realizing he was still gripping Karams hand.

 

“Yesung will you please print like you said you could for Min?” Karam asked and Yesung smiled.

 

“Im all over it.” He said picking up the machine and asking Jae where the computer was. Jae pointed to the kitchen. Ryeowook quietly followed like a lost puppy.

 

“ Now me and Min have already spoken privately, he has gotten his message from KY.” Changmin smiled brightly nodding a thank you again.

 

“Heechul hyung, I also have a message for you. Please come here” Karam asked.

 

“Karam call me Chullie please” He said going over to the boy reaching into his pocket.

 

“Ky said he can never repay for your gift, and he will always be thankful that your in his life. He said Until you and him can hug again to hold onto this for him. It was his mothers. He never takes it off he feels it’s like a hug from her. He said consider it a hug from him for the pendant”. Karam said placing the necklace in his hand.

Chullie cried and hugged Karam tightly.

 

“They will call when I am needed again, and I will do everything I can to make him safe and ready to come home.” Karam said.

 

Everyone began to disperse in to the kitchen, Siwon was leaning his head back pinching the bridge of his nose. Karam stopped in front of him.

 

“Siwon hyung thank you for that” Karam blushed lightly and walked into the kitchen.

 

Siwon grinned and popped up heading into the kitchen himself.

 

Jae noticed something wrong in Karams posture and grabbed him gently pulling him into the pantry of the kitchen.

 

"Karam sweety what did they do to you?" He asked worried.

 

Karam tensed and felt his eyes water.

 

"Nothing Jae hyung I am fine" Karam lied

 

"Karam stop lying, you do know I see your lie. Tell me please" Jae cried.

 

"Henry...he...ra" Karam began to sobb into Jaes shoulder.

 

"Omo baby it's ok come we need to get you in bed" Jae said taking him to the kitchen and sending a message to Yuhno who winced and ran over to them.

 

"Im going to send Yoochun up baby, I will bring up some food and drink for him" Yuhno nodded and ran to get Yoochun.

 

"THOSE S TOOK MY SON PUT MY FAMILY IN DANGER AND NOW THEY HAVE KARAM" Yuhno smashed his fist right through the kitchen wall.

 

 

Everyone jumped and Siwon grabbed Yuhno pulling him outside. Yoochun rushed upstairs to the two in the guestroom. Changmin grabbed food and drink and rushed up too.

 

"Guy's Im fine please don't make a fuss, Im sure in some senses I deserve it." Karam winced laying on the bed.

 

"YOU DO NOT DESERVE IT" Changmin screeched.

 

"I will make the pain go please roll on your side Karam, and don't be frightened I will not hurt you!" Yoochun said before healing him.

 

"Omo Yoochun hyung that is so much better I dont feel the pain anymore" Karam took a deep breath settling onto the bed.

 

"Thats my job!" He said before exiting the room.

 

"I will let you sleep, if you need us we will be downstairs" CHangmin said handing him the food and drink and kissing his forehead gently.

 

"And Karam thank you with all my heart thank you" He smiled leaving the room.

 

"Please get some rest little one, we will not be far." Jae smiled kissing Karams cheek. and leaving shutting the door softly.

 

Karam ate the food and drink and snuggled into the covers. He felt loved and safe with them. He had found his family.

 

HEECHULS PENDANT

KYUHYUNS NECKLACE

 

WOW S GETTING REAL!!!! HEY GUISE I HOPE YOUR LIKING THE UPDATES I AM DOING THEM AS I KEEP WRITING. DONT WORRY IM MAKING SURE TO SLEEP AND EAT AND SUCH. I ALSO TYPE 117 WORDS A MINUTE, AND USE A SPEECH TO TEXT PROGRAM SO WHEN I SAY A WORD IT IS TYPED FOR ME. TALK ABOUT A WRITERS BEST FRIEND. DROPPING CLUES SO KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN SOME CLUES ARE OBVIOUS SOME ARE MEANT TO THROW YOU OFF! 

 

 

I LOVE YOU ALL

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*~*