The Prisoner

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Karam made his way to the predetermined destination. He was greeted by Kibum and Shindong. He took a deep breath and headed into the warehouse with them.

 

“Henry your woman is here” Shindong yelled.

 

Karam smacked Shindong upside the head.

 

“Yah I am a man” Karam sneered.

 

“HaHa whatever you say miss” He said earning him a hard smack.

 

Shindong rubbed his head and grimaced, Kibum laughed.

 

“Serves you right calling my handsome Karam a man” Henry said coming out of a doorway.

 

“Hello darling, have you come prepared to deal with our whining brother?” Henry asked.

 

“Deh bring me to the homewrecking puke so I can flaunt all his precious Minnie’s cheating” Karam snarled

 

Henry grabbed Karam and smashed his lips into his. Shin and Kibum walked away.

 

“YAH GET A ROOM DAMN!” Kibum yelled from down the hall.

 

Henry broke the kiss and looked over Karams blushing face. He grabbed him close leaving a mere inch between there faces. Karam felt a cold object on his back.

 

“If you double cross me again you know the risk, but something tells me I can trust you don’t let me down again Karam” Henry hissed.

 

Karam tensed but knew to keep playing along so he latched his lips onto Henry’s neck. He laced his neck with bites and .

 

“Ahhhh my Ram knows how to make me feel good, so many years still the best ever” Henry moaned.

 

“Mmm I only want to  please my husband Henry. “ He cooed seductively.

 

WAY TO LAY IT ON THICK KARAM!

 

Henry pushed Karam back gently and took his hand  leading him to the same place where Kyuhyun was being held.

 

When they got in Henry chuckled. Karam added in a few smiles and laughs of his own. There in the room Kyuhyun was crying. Deep inside under the mask Karam was falling apart. He knew that pain all too well.

 

“This whines like that a lot, if it gets to you Just slap him or punch him he will stop” Henry sneered. Karam grinned.

 

“We will be gone most of the night and return in the morning. No sleeping.  And I have already given you fair warning as to what will happen deh?” Henry grabbed Karams wrist.

 

Henry noticed the love bites on Karam and grinned widely. He moved Karams collar and snickered.

 

“it seems the plan is working to keep that food idiot occupied, make sure you show the in there all of it.” Henry laughed.

Karam nodded and opened two buttons revealing it all. Henry once again pulled Karam close and kissed him deeply.

 

“When I come back, I expect you to be ready for some real man!” Henry glared.

 

“Oh yes Henry I will be ready , I missed your body!” Karam smiled kissing back.

 

“Okay we are leaving now I am locking you in the  building only I can let you out, there is no way to leave this building.” He said kissing Karam one more time.

 

“Yah, you two are ridiculous, Henry we HAVE TO GO!” Kibum glared at him.

 

“Coming Coming. And Karam don’t let me down!” He said as they left.

 

Karam waited until he heard the door lock. He sat down and wiped his lips roughly. He found himself comparing Henry’s kiss to Changmins. He shook his head and felt in his pocket.

 

He slowly opened the door. In front of him was a battered KY. He felt his breath hitch, he was fighting back tears. He had multiple cuts on his face and chest. He was only wearing, a ripped up pair of pants, and his shirt was torn to shreds hanging off his body. Karam moved closer, and KY opened his swollen, blackened eyes.

 

“Who are you, stay away from me. I do not deserve punishment I have been good today I promise” KY cried with a cracked strained voice.

 

Karam stepped back. He felt the tears roll down his face. This poor man was so helpless. He saw the same face from his past the one face that always helped him when he was down. He owed him this.

 

“Kyuhyun, my name Is Karam, does it seem familiar to you?” He asked softly stepping closer.

“Not true Karam died years ago because of my brothers.” Kyuhyun hissed.

 

“What do you remember Kyuhyun” He asked sitting down on the chair near the bound prisoner.

 

“I remember I am one of the Princes of The 5 Elements. I Remember my disgusting putrid brothers. I remember Karam suffering every day from Henry.  I remember I am Cho Kyuhyun maknae of Super Junior.  And I remember….” He stopped and began to sob terribly.

 

“Tell me please” Karam said softly.

 

 

“My Minnie, he must be worried sick about me, Kibum-sshi said he has moved on and has forgotten about me. Ohhh Minnie-ah I miss you so much my love, I’m sorry.” Ky cried into his own shoulder.

 

“Kyuhyun, I need to tell you something and I need you to believe in what I say Deh?” Karam said.

 

“Arraso Hyunnie?” Karam asked again. This time KY’s head turned to him.

 

“Karam-ah, how is it….but you…how are..KARAMAHHHHH” KY realized he was really Karam.

 

Karam leaped off the chair, no longer to withstand the distance. He hugged him. KY winced and Karam backed off.

 

“Don’t worry KY this will be over soon, and you will be home with your Minnie, I give you my promise” He smiled at him.

 

“First, I need to clean your wounds.” Karam said walking to the makeshift kitchen and getting a cloth and bowl of warm water, and soap.

“Karam-ah, they are going to sacrifice me to bring back the powers. I heard them talking about it.” He cried as Karam cleaned his wounds gently.

 

“It won’t happen the powers are with the princes they belong to Ky, and they are stronger than you and your brothers ever were” He cooed softly.

 

“New Princes? But how I thought once we were gone it was over.” He asked.

 

“The god’s found the perfect ones to carry the powers with no corruption or greed.” Karam said.

 

“And they are the most warm, caring, selfless individuals you will ever meet” he added.

 

Karam moved Kyuhyun softly and washed his legs. His eyes widened and his heart dropped when he saw the puddle of dried blood under him.

 

“Ky, did they….r…ape you” Karam asked his voice cracking.

 

“Aniyo, that is from this.” He turned and showed Karam the knife wound on his back that was healing quite raggedly.

 

“They said that I am only worthy of them, they didn’t want to touch my insides because the good might corrupt them” KY lowered his head.

 

Karam cupped his chin and smiled.

 

“I brought something that a friend made me bring I would like to use, it wont hurt you this I promise” Karam said pulling a handheld ultrasound from his bag. “  He walked back in the room and showed KY.

 

“What is that?” He asked puzzled.

 

“It’s reassurance, for yourself as well as me and someone who really needs to know, if your baby is ok.” He smiled.

 

KY began to cry hysterically again, he was touching his stomach.

 

“Im afraid he is not well, I can’t look while you do it. Please go ahead” Ky  said leaning back.

 

Karam put a small amount of gel on his stomach and ran the smaller version on his stomach. Karam searched for something. He happened upon a small object bouncing around. He felt tears roll down his cheek.

 

“Ky you have to look, please” Karam said.

 

“Aniyo, I can’t look at my dead child, I couldn’t protect him” KY cried .

 

Karam grabbed his face and forced it to look at the smaller screen. Ky’s eyes widened. 

 

“Is that….is it….My baby is alive?.. What is that white glow around it?” Ky said making Karam look confused.

 

“I don’t know, but yes it is alive and seems to be small but well. It’s ok Ky.” Karam said wiping off the evidence of the scan and packing away the tool. He made sure to record the images.

 

Karam stopped by his bag and let out his tears. He was so thankful, that he wasn’t . He was more thankful that the baby seemed to be ok. He grabbed a bowl and made some ramen, and got a few of the vitamins he managed to grab from Jae’s medicine cabinet. He felt bad for stealing them but he figured they would understand.

He came back and hand fed Ky the ramen and pills. Ky cracked a small smile. Karam realized it has been hours since he was with him alone. 3 hours till the morning. He had to make things look bad. But he was stumped. He wanted to show something to Ky before he did though.

 

“Ky I have something for you from someone very special” Karam said reaching into his pocket.

 

“I will let you read it on your own deh?” Karam asked.

 

KY opened the paper and immediately recognized the messy handwriting, his heart dropped. He thought Minnie had moved on.  

 

Karam went about the room and messed things up to make it look good. He watched Ky read the letter and he had to sit. The scene was almost unbearable. KY was reading it aloud, as if reading it to his unborn child. He softly rubbed his stomach.

 

My Love Kyuhyun,

 

I miss you so much, I feel like I am not alive. I am no one.  I want nothing more than to hold you in my arms and protect you from everything in the world. But again I have failed. I blame myself. If I had been closer, or let you help more, I can’t help but think you would be here right now in our home.  I am sorry my love.

I know the letter left behind wasn’t from you. Because my love is too smart for simple letters. But ironic I am resorting to this letter to you.

Trust Karam, he has been through a lot to help get you home. He is risking his life as we all are. There is so much detail in the work. But I want to focus on Us. I need for you to fight. For Me, for Mini Minnie, For Our family. Please don’t give up. We will never give up on you.

Umma and Appa cry a lot, since you have been gone, they are all I have right now keeping me breathing. Umma found out he is having twins. They don’t know I know, they keep quiet around me with that because they know how much I miss you and Mini Minnie.

When you come home to me my love, I will make you my wife as soon as possible. And I promise you and Mini Minnie, You will never come to harm again.

Please be strong for us my love, I will be waiting with my arms open for your return.

Love always

Your Minnie XOXOXO

 

At the bottom of the letter was a small cloud shaped pendant taped to the paper. He peeled it off gently. A new handwriting under  the pendant.

My Dearest BabyKY,

Please know that we all miss you and know you will be saved soon. Be strong my little fighter. Changmin needs you. This pendant is special you must never lose it. When you hold it and close your eyes. You can speak to Hangeng or Me. Heechul used it for years to keep linked with Hannie, now he has given it to you knowing you need it most. You will be able to hear us and see things we want you to see.

We love you Kyuhyun.

Umma & Appa

XXXOOOOO

 

 

OMG GUISE I CRIED WRITING THIS IT WAS VERY HARD. AND YES IM STILL ON A WRITING SPREE I SNUCK IN A NAP SO EXPECT MORE UPDATES.

WATCH FOR CLUES!!! BIG ONES!!!

 

KAMSAMNIDA

 

~*~*~*~*~*~K~*~*~*~*~*