OMG!!!!

The 5 Rising Elemental Gods Of The East

 

Yunjae drove up with Hanchul, and Changmin and Karam were right behind them. They got out of the cars, Jae and Heechul carrying stuffed animals. Jae had two bears he cuddled them close. They were for the babies from Yuhno. Heechul had a stuffed Cat. He smiled taking Hannies hand and walked to the house. Changmin and Karam were laughing and Karam had a stuffed Banana.

 

“Yah you guyssss. You cooked for us?” Jae smiled smelling the yummy food.

 

“Welcome back guys did you have fun?” Siwon smiled, his eye watching Karam closely.

 

“We had a blast Siwon hyung it was awesome” Said Changmin kissing Karams cheek causing Siwon to cringe internally.

 

Yuhno and Jae looked over at Yoosu who seemed to be super happy and giggly. Yuhno rolled his eyes.

 

“Dear God tell me you didn’t have in my house guys!” he laughed.

 

Chunnie laughed and got up walking over to Jae and Yuhno.

 

“Can we take a walk with you and Jae hyung please” He said smiling.

 

Yuhno with instinct looked over at Changmin who was cuddling on the makeshift couch with Karam. Then he looked to Hangeng and Siwon who were talking about the rollercoaster. But Hangeng nodded as if to say it was ok to go.

 

“Sure lets go” Yuhno said as they headed out the back door.

 

“Lets go to Min’s place first we have a surprise.” Junsu said smiling brightly and blushing swinging Chuns hand like an over excited child.

 

They made it to the home and Yoochun unlocked the door and clicked on the light. Jae gasped. Yuhno held his hand and smiled.

 

“Oh wow did you do this guys?” He asked speechless.

 

“Deh, with help from the guardians” Chun said.

 

They looked around and admired the amazing job done in the home they went upstairs and Jae loved the idea of the movie room having no actual seats.

 

“Yunnie we should do that idea too it’s very neat” Jae cooed.

 

They sighed when they hit the last room on the tour. Jae grabbed Yuhno’s hand tightly.

 

“Shhh it’s ok baby I am right here and remember it will all be ok soon Deh!” He cooed gently in his ear.

 

Junsu opened the door and Jae felt the tears break. The room screamed Changmin and Kyuhyun together. He ran his fingers over the rail of the beautiful crib. He picked up the small stuffed Mario and smiled.

 

“They are going to love and enjoy this room guys, you did wonderful” Jae said through his tears.

 

They all stood there and silently prayed for the safe rescue of the precious baby and Ky. They exited and Junsu started to smile again.

 

Yuhno wiped Jae’s cheeks with his thumb and kissed them right after.

 

“You okay baby?” He asked.

 

“Deh, I will be fine Yunnie” He smiled.

 

We need to sit down first hyungs me and Su have something to tell you that’s very important.” Yoochun said trying to keep a somber serious face.

 

They all sat on the couch and Yoochun began.

 

“Well we don’t know how to tell you this, but Junsu and I are...” He lowered his head hiding the huge grin.

 

“Omo no you’re not breaking up are you Chunnie what did you do?” Jae said swatting him.

 

“Yah, ouchie Jae hyung that hurt kekeke. But no we are not breaking up, Aish and why did I have to do something jeeez” he laughed.

 

“Someone say something please” Jae said.

 

“WE ARE PREGNANT HYUNGS” Junsu blurted out clapping.

 

Yuhno grinned greatly and Jae jumped up tackling Junsu hugging him intently.

 

“Yah be careful pregnant people, Aish your squishing three kids now” Yuhno giggled figuring it would be an easy way to tell them.

 

“Three, how do you get three hyung did you fail basic math?” Yoochun laughed.

 

Yuhno simply pulled out the pictures from the doctors and smiled. Jae blushed realizing he kept them in his pocket. He handed them to Yoochun who practically choked on his own spit.

 

“HOLY YOUR HAVING  TWINS!!!” He called out Junsu scrambled over to look.

 

“Omg JaeJae Two babies, God Yuhno must have superman like Chunnie” Junsu blushed.

 

“Well they are Elemental Princes Suiepie” Jae giggled.

 

The two flexed their muscles and they all laughed. They headed back to their own home laughing and smiling. Untill they walked upon Changmin and Karam against a tree, fully making out.

 

“Are you kidding me?” Yuhno said disgusted.

 

They all kept quiet and snuck past. Jae not handling it well buried his face in Yuhnos side as they walked.

 

“Yunnie I miss my BabyKy, this is making Changmin different, and I don’t like it anymore.” Jae said sniffing.

 

“I know baby I know, I am going to talk to them to see if we can come up with a different plan deh” He said pulling him closer.

 

“Really Yunnie?” he said looking up at his lover.

 

“Of course my love, it’s hurting us all but especially Changmin” he said.

 

Jae noticed they both called him Changmin now and it scared them both. He was changing and it scared everyone.

 

Before they sat down, the back door slammed open causing everyone to jump, Yuhno and Yoochun stood in front of their lovers.

 

It was a very frazzled looking Changmin holding a crying Karam.

 

“Hyungs we need to talk RIGHT NOW!” he yelled they all shuffled into the sitting area.

 

“Tell them please Karam.” He said looking at the visibly shaken boy.

 

“I..I think I know where Kyuhyun is” He said lowering his head.

 

Changmin hugged him close and wiped his eyes. Everyone was super confused at this point.

 

“Karam please tell them all of what you told me it will be ok I promise you that.” Changmin said.

 

And the boy without a warning stood up and got in front of them all on his knees. Changmin winced squatting beside him.

 

“I ask for your forgiveness My Princes and Guardians. You see, I am not who you think I am” He said intently.

 

Everyone looked at him waiting for more answers!

 

“Who are you Karam or is that even your name” Siwon spoke up.

 

“You don’t remember me Siwon-ah?” he asked sniffing.

 

“Aniyo should I?” he scoffed.

 

“I am Karam, Husband To Henry, Well ex husband, and victim of the 4 corrupted brothers, I have come to inact my revenge on them for killing my family” he said with anger.

 

A lightbulb went off and the guardians all stood up.

 

“How are you, we thought you...” they said.

 

“Died? Well that life of mine did, but I was reborn into this body 20 years ago by the gods.  I am given 40 years in one body then I must move on to the next until my mission is complete.” He said.

 

“Then you know what is going on?” Hangeng asked.

 

“Deh, and tonight I couldn’t handle doing it anymore. I can feel Changmin’s pain, in his kiss. I finally broke. I want to help you guys in any way that I can.” He smiled and Changmin put an arm around him.

 

“Tell them the rest Karam.”

 

“Well you see they do not know this body. And since I know Henry’s filthy mind and his thought track I was able to get him to fall for me again. He now  thinks I am Changmins boyfriend , but his secret tool to throw you guys off their scent.” He said clenching his hands.

 

“He doesn ‘t know I am telling you the truth, and I think we can use this to get Ky back home safely” he said.

 

Everyone looked at everyone with wide eyes and some even started to smile.

 

“He is telling the truth no lies in it hyungs” Jae said his eyes glowing.

 

“that’s my baby” Yuhno cooed.

 

“Okay so what do we do now?” Changmin asked eager.

 

“We form a new plan!!” The guardians said .

 

“First I will call the rest over.” Heechul said feeling his heart race as he called the others.

 

 

DUN DUN DUNNNN HEHEHEH STILL WRITING DONT KILL ME!!!!!! I COULDN'T MAKE KARAM EVIL HE'S TOO CUTE. BUT HE WILL SHOW HIS EVIL SIDE SOON :P AS WILL  SOME OF THE BOYS!!!! YUP IM STILL WRITING IM ON A ROLL AND ALOT OF SUGAR!!!

 

 

KAMSAMNIDA

AND ARIGATO TO KURANYUUKI 

 

~*~*~*~*~**~*~K~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~